SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 26 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 9:41 pm

Interesting bio!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 26 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Sprite Mon May 12, 2014 11:36 pm

It makes me sad reading that and knowing what we know. So much promise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 11:40 pm

🇳🇴 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon May 12, 2014 11:51 pm

I admit that I dreaded coming to his thread to have to read all of that promise knowing what happened.  :Frown: 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 12:06 am

I guess for me, I want to see his last journey. I think he was such a lover of life and people that he would want to be celebrated and not for people to be sad.

My dad was the same way, he told us he didn't want a funeral, he wanted a good old fashioned Irish wake. He would be in a better place and wanted us to remember him with joy and zest not with sorrow.

I don't know Eric, but what we have seen I think he would feel the same way. I plan to enjoy the last time we get to see him and his amazing eyes, I hope that when the documentary he started is finished I get to see that too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue May 13, 2014 12:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:I guess for me, I want to see his last journey.  I think he was such a lover of life and people that he would want to be celebrated and not for people to be sad.

My dad was the same way, he told us he didn't want a funeral, he wanted a good old fashioned Irish wake.  He would be in a better place and wanted us to remember him with joy and zest not with sorrow.  

I don't know Eric, but what we have seen I think he would feel the same way.  I plan to enjoy the last time we get to see him and his amazing eyes, I hope that when the documentary he started is finished I get to see that too.

That is a great way to look at it. Thanks!  Smiley 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed May 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 26 135203-0191

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 26 Dorfman15f-2-web
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Seems that a lot of people liked Eric in the first episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 12:39 pm

So my question is did he leave on his own or was he let go

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 21, 2014 2:13 pm

happygirl77us wrote:So my question is did he leave on his own or  was  he let go

I'm thinking (maybe hoping) that he left and it was a mutual decision.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Tonight is Eric's date. Interesting the show really isn't mentioning it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 26, 2014 3:24 pm

^^ I believe they'll keep it to a minimum.... Think Kat's date last season. I doubt they will linger too much on him.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123