SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:05 pm

momoftrips wrote:Per RS about BIP couples:

Marquel and Michelle Money

ugh, no, no, no! I hope she's not just having fun with him...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:15 pm

BTW. The outcry for him to become the next lead is MASSIVE...
Twitter AND Facebook has petitions; practically every single comment on the sites official FB is about him; #MarquelForBachelor was trending in the whole country yesterday; practically every single alum is in love with him.. the likes of TIME Magazine, Huffington Post; Cosmopolitan, Glamour Magazine, US Today, The New Yorker, THG, Hollywood Reporter... etc. are posting articles on him(as the next Bach). It's crazy.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Wow! Well, I'd be crushed to miss out on my hot farmer but I'd love to see Marquel as next Bach. He deserves it after the humilation they put him thru last night. Did they really have to show that crap? Unfortunately, I imagine his role on BIP will pretty much nix his chances to be Bach. He also strikes me as a bit young though he certainly handled last night's conflict with grace and dignity.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:42 pm

^^ I am totally down with Chris too, I really love him too. Smiley
I just don't think that TPTB really imagined that people would be so incredibly gone ho about Marquel. It really is crazy; I don't think I've seen anything like this before.... Well, BIP pretty much nixes his chances.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Maybe not (BIP nixing Marquel's chance at TB).

Michelle Money is way less crazy than many of the "girls" on the show. I love younger guys, but Michelle is a bit of a stretch age-wise and life experience wise for him. I think it could be a nice "moment" or so between them and they both move on. Or it could be a great friendship. I can't see Marquel moving to Utah any more than Graham. That is the dilemma Michelle has because I think her ex-husband who is her daughter's father lives there.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:05 pm

IrishGal wrote:Wow!  Well, I'd be crushed to miss out on my hot farmer but I'd love to see Marquel as next Bach.  He deserves it after the humilation they put him thru last night.  Did they really have to show that crap?  Unfortunately, I imagine his role on BIP will pretty much nix his chances to be Bach.  He also strikes me as a bit young though he certainly handled last night's conflict with grace and dignity.

Didn't he though.   This is I guess why I watch this franchise.  Despite all tptb do to denigrate the contestants and show the worst of their behavior, sometimes you just see the beauty of someone's true self/character shine.  Go Marquel.  I will be rooting for you.

Atem, will you watch if it's Marquel?

PS and I would also love if it were Chris.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:Ugh!
Worse than ugh! DISGUSTING.
I hope he wears a full body condom before getting within 6 feet of her. :headbanging

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Maybe if Marquel isn't with anyone at the end of BIP, they'll give him a stellar edit and have him be the next lead. I am sure they are thinking of ratings gold after the outpouring of support for him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:Maybe if Marquel isn't with anyone at the end of BIP, they'll give him a stellar edit and have him be the next lead. I am sure they are thinking of ratings gold after the outpouring of support for him.

That's what I am hoping for.  :yes: 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:18 pm

I'd definitely watch if he was the next bachelor.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ugh!
Worse than ugh! DISGUSTING.
I hope he wears a full body condom before getting within 6 feet of her. :headbanging

I'm scratching my head on this as well.  I don't see how Marquel will be The Bachelor IF he hooks up with any of these ladies.

Last edited by atem on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:40 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Wow!  Well, I'd be crushed to miss out on my hot farmer but I'd love to see Marquel as next Bach.  He deserves it after the humilation they put him thru last night.  Did they really have to show that crap?  Unfortunately, I imagine his role on BIP will pretty much nix his chances to be Bach.  He also strikes me as a bit young though he certainly handled last night's conflict with grace and dignity.

Didn't he though.   This is I guess why I watch this franchise.  Despite all tptb do to denigrate the contestants and show the worst of their behavior, sometimes you just see the beauty of someone's true self/character shine.  Go Marquel.  I will be rooting for you.

Atem, will you watch if it's Marquel?

PS and I would also love if it were Chris.

Wonderfully said and very true.  Those types of people and moments are what make the show great despite all the crazy, fake nonsense that most of it is.

So impressed with Marquel.  I was attracted to him from the first pictures, but he proved himself to be even more attractive in nature, personality and strength of character.  Plus he's hilarious and a softy too.  Could be best Bachelor ever, IMO.

I think we'd grow to love Chris too IF they would ever just give him some screen time.  So frustrated about that. They have an embarrassment of riches this season with great guys and story lines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+55
Alanna
emad0722
George1218
mtnlvr55
ThankMeLater