SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Oh man, I was so disappointed to read that he was eliminated shortly before heading out, and when I returned, I saw a few people celebrating and though awww, that's sad, why are we celebrating this?!?! And then I scrolled up and saw the update!

I really want him in the running for The Bachelor, or, at the very least, a hometown date.

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Hmm, guess I am missing why he's so "special". He does have a great smile though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:25 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Hmm, guess I am missing why he's so "special".  He does have a great smile though.

Like with Renee, I'm going off pictures and posts he has made. To me, you can tell a lot about a person through pictures by looking at their eyes and smile. He's a very positive, outgoing person and gets along very well with his family. He comes off as a guy who would be looking to settle down and have a family.

Most of all, I want him at least in the running for the next Bachelor. I sure as heck don't want him as F1!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Hmm, guess I am missing why he's so "special".  He does have a great smile though.

Have to agree.

But then again I find that there are many reactions that I don't quite get. We haven't seen him and Andi interact yet have we ? So I just don't get how he is perfect (for her).  scratch 
If he does make it to F6 and beyond then Andi certainly has a thing for Athletes. Hopefully we'll see them in action.

Somehow the Boyz2men thing does not cut it for this many jocks on her troupe.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:01 am

Nothing about him being perfect for Andi, because I would rather he be in the running for the next Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:19 am

I just think he's hot. No reason beyond that. Nice to speculate that the hot ones are going to be good guys and have something with the lead. And then we get to watch them longer.  giggling 

I think we all gravitate to who we're attracted to. Human nature as Bachette fans to have a crush or 2, IMO. I'm most attached to a preconceived idea of Marcus and Marquel myself.

Who knows if those feelings will hold true once I see their personalities/interactions with Andi. Many others seem to have become big fans of Brian and Josh. But we really have no idea how any of them will come across on the show.

To be honest, I've never had a guy I love become Bachelor - NEVER. This year I think I most want my favorite to be Bachelor so I can actually root for him to find someone for once and get a whole season of someone I like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:19 am

relaxing wrote:I just think he's hot.  No reason beyond that.  Nice to speculate that the hot ones are going to be good guys and have something with the lead.  And then we get to watch them longer.   giggling 

I think we all gravitate to who we're attracted to.  Human nature as Bachette fans to have a crush or 2, IMO.  I'm most attached to a preconceived idea of Marcus and Marquel myself.  

Who knows if those feelings will hold true once I see their personalities/interactions with Andi.  Many others seem to have become big fans of Brian and Josh.  But we really have no idea how any of them will come across on the show.

To be honest, I've never had a guy I love become Bachelor - NEVER.  This year I think I most want my favorite to be Bachelor so I can actually root for him to find someone for once and get a whole season of someone I like.

Re bolded, me too and I'll add that I've never had the bachelorette I hoped for either...but Ashley turned out to be my favorite of all  giggling C'est la vie!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Well, he's not in the F4, but let's hope he lasted long enough to be in the running for the next Bachelor!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:13 pm

atem wrote:Well, he's not in the F4, but let's hope he lasted long enough to be in the running for the next Bachelor!

I believe Brian was eliminated at F5 atem. Leaving Marc at F6 or F7?. if anything, i believe Chris S (Soules) in the running--note that he is possible the RTG. still think Josh is a no-brainer F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:56 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:Well, he's not in the F4, but let's hope he lasted long enough to be in the running for the next Bachelor!

I believe Brian was eliminated at F5 atem. Leaving Marc at F6 or F7?. if anything, i believe Chris S (Soules) in the running--note that he is possible the RTG. still think Josh is a no-brainer F1.

RTG?

How do you figure Brian is F5?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 6 2ci8pp4
Credit GHEpis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXeiltfFklg#t=11
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:44 pm

This guy is one handsome fella! San, TY for all the caps!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+55
Alanna
emad0722
George1218
mtnlvr55
ThankMeLater