SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Sat May 17, 2014 1:50 am

I really love Marquel's pink and white shirt at the M&G!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat May 17, 2014 8:52 am

IrishGal wrote:Omg!  Marquel was brilliant with that in so many ways.  First, the only places I have ever seen Black and White Cookies are Jewish delis/bakeries.  I'm sure they are elsewhere but that's where I have seen them most, espcially in NYC, and Andi is Jewish. Then he says, "Look to the cookie" which is a wonderful Seinfeld reference!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlLPAIrmqvE&noredirect=1  And then obviously he is black and she is white. He really thought that through.  Not sure if she caught the Seinfeld bit but it was genius IMHO.

I'd forgotten that, IG. Hilarious!

I really liked Marquel in that clip. If he goes on BIP I hope he avoids the vipers.  affraid

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 17, 2014 12:02 pm

IrishGal wrote:Omg!  Marquel was brilliant with that in so many ways.  First, the only places I have ever seen Black and White Cookies are Jewish delis/bakeries.  I'm sure they are elsewhere but that's where I have seen them most, espcially in NYC, and Andi is Jewish. Then he says, "Look to the cookie" which is a wonderful Seinfeld reference!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlLPAIrmqvE&noredirect=1  And then obviously he is black and she is white. He really thought that through.  Not sure if she caught the Seinfeld bit but it was genius IMHO.

...Woop! Woop!  cheerdance  Marquel, representing the Inland Empire...hope he gets a good edit

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 2:13 pm

My favorite bakery in Augusta, GA sells those cookies too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat May 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Aww, he is adorable. You can see that he was nervous though. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 4:18 pm

chloep wrote:Aww, he is adorable. You can see that he was nervous though. Smiley

I like him and honestly being African American on this show would be nerve racking, what is the farthest any one has made it? Mary was a Hispanic F1 and Cat is Filipino, but there has been have we ever seen an African American in the F4 or F6?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 17, 2014 4:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:Aww, he is adorable. You can see that he was nervous though. Smiley

I like him and honestly being African American on this show would be nerve racking, what is the farthest any one has made it?  Mary was a Hispanic F1 and Cat is Filipino, but there has been have we ever seen an African American in the F4 or F6?

Maybe it's time for an African American bachelor. He's got a great sense of humor, adorable, bright and seems to put himself out there. I think he'd be a lot of fun to watch in that role!  :Clap: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I like him and honestly being African American on this show would be nerve racking, what is the farthest any one has made it?  Mary was a Hispanic F1 and Cat is Filipino, but there has been have we ever seen an African American in the F4 or F6?

Maybe it's time for an African American bachelor. He's got a great sense of humor, adorable, bright and seems to put himself out there. I think he'd be a lot of fun to watch in that role!  :Clap: 

Rolly, I really think we are sharing a brain. I would love to see this guy as the bachelor.  clapping! 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 17, 2014 5:14 pm

That cookie video was fun to watch. Clever idea. Agree he would be a great Bachelor then Chris So. As of right now.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 17, 2014 5:59 pm

I bet he'll be on Bachelor In Paradise. The show already has their next Bachelor lined up, Chris (unless he decides he doesn't want to do it).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 7:14 pm

atem wrote:I bet he'll be on Bachelor In Paradise.   The show already has their next Bachelor lined up, Chris (unless he decides he doesn't want to do it).

I know, but we can hope. They wanted Chris L and didn't get him and I can't believe little Jake was their first choice either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 20, 2014 3:26 am

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 353dvo6
@ojuds

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 Svmlcg
@edison_wulf

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 6tmtex
@theyearofelan

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+55
Alanna
emad0722
George1218
mtnlvr55
ThankMeLater