SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:00 pm

chloep wrote:Actually, I was wrong. It's the 3rd of April, not the 4th. Smiley

TY Chloe!
OK..so its Apr 3th 1987. hope it wont change again in the near future  giggling

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by reversepsychology Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
chloep wrote:Actually, I was wrong. It's the 3rd of April, not the 4th. Smiley

TY Chloe!
OK..so its Apr 3th 1987. hope it wont change again in the near future  giggling

-_- someone needs to update wikipedia. I look forward to the compatibility results :D
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:52 pm

eversotrue wrote:

And yes, everytime I see chloep's name, I get nevous. My faves as of right now are Brian, Marcus, and Josh.

Me too! Their threads all updated last night/today & I was like "Oh no!" Would love all 3 to at least make it to HTD's (and Marquel as the F4 would be perfect!) so one of them could have a chance at being the next Bachelor!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 1f49c

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 8367-910 Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 I_got_13 Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Linds911 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

And yes, everytime I see chloep's name, I get nevous. My faves as of right now are Brian, Marcus, and Josh.

Me too! Their threads all updated last night/today & I was like "Oh no!" Would love all 3 to at least make it to HTD's so one of them could have a chance at being the next Bachelor!

Amen!..add Marquel to to the bunch to make it pass HTD...and i would be a totally happy camper!  :bigsmile: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:49 am

(the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7wYe9LhzBU)

for you, awesome ladies!..Coach Osborne in action!  clapping! 
* i feel like exactly a year ago when i was stalking my man Chris pitching via his YT account!  Embarressed! :Biggrin: 

Brian's YT account : https://www.youtube.com/user/osborneb1

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that he has subscribed to OneDirectionVEVO channel??.. lolpanda yes    # StoryofHisLife  giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

* i feel like exactly a year ago when i was stalking my man Chris pitching via his YT account!  Embarressed! :Biggrin: 

His YT account : https://www.youtube.com/user/osborneb1

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that he has subscribed to OneDirectionVEVO channel??.. lolpanda yes    # StoryofHisLife  giggling

t4p and sleuthing stalking  giggling . Can't wait to get home and watch!
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:59 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

He was Justin Bieber's #1 fan until recently. Now it's "You're dead to me, Bieber."
One if his favorite pastimes is watching chick flicks.

Yeah, that's Brian.
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:03 pm

reversepsychology wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

He was Justin Bieber's #1 fan until recently. Now it's "You're dead to me, Bieber."

Yeah, that's Brian.

T4sharing, RP!....cant believe that he was once a die hard Beliebers!... :shocked!: giggling .I think It took a man to be very young at heart to have ever done so!  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7wYe9LhzBU

Another vid from HS days. I am LOL-ing at the vid description  giggling . Thats an awesome family right there!..yes  :hug: 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yeah, that's Brian.

T4sharing, RP!....cant believe that he was once a die hard Beliebers!... :shocked!: giggling .I think  It took a man to be very young at heart to have ever done so!  :cutesmile!: 

Exactly. This makes me happy because I'm the mother of 2 teenage boys that watches Austin and Ally (Die hard fan laugh out loud - their chemistry is beyond adorable)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 pm

laugh out loud um...i guess he gets a pass since he works with high schoolers haha.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:24 pm

california90 wrote:laugh out loud um...i guess he gets a pass since he works with high schoolers haha.

I suppose - I'm pretty sure it's mostly the romance that he enjoys. He loves The Notebook. :D
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater