SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:30 pm

reversepsychology wrote:
california90 wrote:laugh out loud um...i guess he gets a pass since he works with high schoolers haha.

I suppose - I'm pretty sure it's mostly the romance that he enjoys. He loves The Notebook. :D

OMG! can he be more perfect in romance department??  giggling seeing hearts 

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:50 pm

reversepsychology wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

for you, awesome ladies!..Coach Osborne in action!  clapping! 
* i feel like exactly a year ago when i was stalking my man Chris pitching via his YT account!  Embarressed! :Biggrin: 

His YT account : https://www.youtube.com/user/osborneb1

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that he has subscribed to OneDirectionVEVO channel??.. lolpanda yes    # StoryofHisLife  giggling

He was Justin Bieber's #1 fan until recently. Now it's "You're dead to me, Bieber."
One if his favorite pastimes is watching chick flicks.

Yeah, that's Brian.

Justin Bieber? Chick flicks?  Suspect 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:17 pm

atem wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

* i feel like exactly a year ago when i was stalking my man Chris pitching via his YT account!  Embarressed! :Biggrin: 

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that he has subscribed to OneDirectionVEVO channel??.. lolpanda yes    # StoryofHisLife  giggling

He was Justin Bieber's #1 fan until recently. Now it's "You're dead to me, Bieber."

Yeah, that's Brian.

Justin Bieber?  Chick flicks?   Suspect 

The bold makes me wonder as well.  hmmm
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:19 pm

SLA44 wrote:
atem wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yeah, that's Brian.

It makes you wonder what, exactly?
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:19 pm

reversepsychology wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
atem wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yeah, that's Brian.

Maybe about his maturity level.  Nothing bad just that Justin was such a teeny bopper with teeny bopper fans.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:16 pm

SLA44 wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
atem wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yeah, that's Brian.

Maybe about his maturity level.  Nothing bad just that Justin was such a teeny bopper with teeny bopper fans.

I don't think it makes him immature, I think it makes him a little more sensitive. He enjoyed the catchy pop music and the sweet lyrics. I'd prefer a man I'm into listens to a little Bieber rather than lewd songs about sex, drugs, cars, violence, and illegal activity... I think the innocence is actually endearing.
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Maybe im a minority here...but i'd take a man who can accompany me watching Bach series And the Notebook any day than the one who loves to watch, say, Saw series 1-4  giggling 

What can I say, I am a hopeless romantic !!  :P :rosiecolored 

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:12 pm

^ I wonder if Andi is a hopeless romantic?
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Maybe im a minority here...but i'd take a man who can accompany me watching Bach series And the Notebook any day than the one who loves to watch, say, Saw series 1-4  giggling 

What can I say, I am a hopeless romantic !!  :P :rosiecolored 

hehehe I don't know what the Saw series is but I'm sure it is nothing I would be interested in.  There is nothing wrong with a man being sensitive, I thought Chris S. was and he was my favorite.  I think most of us on here are hopeless romantics.  Maybe it is just the name Justin Bieber that gives me the shudders ~ at least he is through with Justin now so that is a very good thing.  BTW I can't stand the kind of music listed above but really like romantic songs and soft music.  I do not care for rap, metal or hard rock at all.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:16 pm

He likes The Notebook.. awwww 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:16 pm

reversepsychology wrote:^ I wonder if Andi is a hopeless romantic?

Haaa. Good Q.
If we should consider she and Nikki are like two peas in a pod , Im leaning more to No to little?  giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Brian listens to stuff more like... Justin Timberlake.
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater