SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:20 pm

reversepsychology wrote:^ I wonder if Andi is a hopeless romantic?

That's a good question but from the video of her dancing with Marcus it looked to me that she has romance in her blood but as far as hopeless? IDK.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:23 pm

reversepsychology wrote:Brian listens to stuff more like... Justin Timberlake.

That definitely means he can go to a JT concert with Molly and Nikki!  #JTfans Hugesmile 

Its Weird that i know Nothing abt Andi. Oh wait. I just figured it out. She was the least fav contestant of mine (thanks to the FS saga!).laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

That definitely means he can go to a JT concert with Molly and Nikki!  #JTfans Hugesmile 

Its Weird that i know Nothing abt Andi. Oh wait. I just figured it out. She was the least fav contestant of mine (thanks to the FS saga!).laugh out loud

Was Des one of your favs?  She wasn't for some of us that were total Chris fans and she brought us over by making Chris so happy.  Soooo ~ maybe there is hope there for Andi to bring you over.  Since I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season I don't have any feelings for Andi either way, I am just going to watch her season for the eye candy and have hopes that she will turn out to be a good bachelorette.  If she keeps some d-bags/meatheads  over some good ones that will be hard to take.  Redfacemad
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:56 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Was Des one of your favs?  She wasn't for some of us that were total Chris fans and she brought us over by making Chris so happy.  Soooo ~ maybe there is hope there for Andi to bring you over.  Since I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season I don't have any feelings for Andi either way, I am just going to watch her season for the eye candy and have hopes that she will turn out to be a good bachelorette.  If she keeps some d-bags/meatheads  over some good ones that will be hard to take.  Redfacemad

Yeah, Des wasn't my fav either laugh out loud

Hopefully my favs will go far this season!!  cheerleader 

With all of the early infos about Brian, I'm beginning to think that he could possibly be too cute, too sweet and too romantic for Andi  :hidingchair 

But then again I have felt the same way of Chris for Des..for a long time until just recently .laugh out loud laugh out loud #crayfanprobs giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:13 pm

I was around when we sleuthed for Andi last season. I still have a lot of her info saved on my laptop. I am going to update her thread here tomorrow. (Perhaps you guys can get to know her a bit more that way  Hugesmile  yes )

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:14 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

With all of the early infos about Brian, I'm beginning to think that he could possibly be too cute, too sweet and too romantic for Andi  :hidingchair 

But then again I have felt the same way of Chris for Des..for a long time until just recently .laugh out loud laugh out loud#crayfanprobs giggling

Maybe Brian will bring out the softer side of her ~ you never know. :winkie:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Yup. Opposite Attract. As they Said. still remains to be seen .....

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:23 pm

chloep wrote:I was around when we sleuthed for Andi last season. I still have a lot of her info saved on my laptop. I am going to update her thread here tomorrow. (Perhaps you guys can get to know her a bit more that way  Hugesmile  yes )
Thank you I would appreciate it or if you could steer me in the right direction where maybe the info is archived here someplace that would also be helpful. :Thanktwo

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:32 pm

chloep wrote:I was around when we sleuthed for Andi last season. I still have a lot of her info saved on my laptop. I am going to update her thread here tomorrow. (Perhaps you guys can get to know her a bit more that way  Hugesmile  yes )

Perfect!! That Will do for me!! Tyvm chloe!

Hopefully it would cover stuff like: whether she likes JT or The Notebook  😆 

(Otherwise...move over Andi!!  :uptonogood lolpanda )

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

But then again I have felt the same way of Chris for Des..for a long time until just recently .laugh out loud laugh out loud#crayfanprobs giggling

laugh out loud you are me! i dont know too much about andi, but for the very few clips i saw of her, i didnt think she as hopeless romantic. but hey anything could happen!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Just a quick Q for those in the know.

Does Brian own a dog and/or a dog lover?

:anyone?: tyvm 

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Just a quick Q for those in the know.

Does Brian own a dog and/or a dog lover?

:anyone?: tyvm 

Uh, I know his family has a dog. If he gets his own dog I know he would want an English Bulldog... I think.
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater