SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Wed May 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Chelsea Robinson ‏@CRobinson923  · 1h  
Casually chilling with Brian from the bachelorette at bjs

@rhoade_head osbourne. The one that's currently on, he's from my hometown

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 24 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by california90 Thu May 29, 2014 2:09 am

brian is a good boy and went to church! laugh out loud. nick retweeted this too.

Brian Osborne ‏@Coach_Osborne May 27
@lolStoney Yes. Nick, Josh, Dylan and I went to church the next day in LA. #funfacts #TheBachelorette

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu May 29, 2014 2:26 am

california90 wrote:brian is a good boy and went to church! laugh out loud. nick retweeted this too.

Brian Osborne ‏@Coach_Osborne  May 27
@lolStoney Yes. Nick, Josh, Dylan and I went to church the next day in LA.  #funfacts #TheBachelorette

Nick and Brian seem like the two most genuine to me - actually Chris too
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 5:41 am

reversepsychology wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Did you all see the tiny clip of Brian singing "pour the wine" on the B2M date ? too funny and cute all at once.

Brian.... simply cannot sing. Luckily he has learned to accept it and laugh about it. And it never stops him from belting out his favorite tunes. :gotcha: 
 peace 

RP... I recall once you said Brian is a bad singer but a good dancer Smiley. Looking at the preview him singing the tone , boy ain't that the truth? rotfl. I wish I could see him more dancing than just simply wiggling2 on last episode giggling

Well, I'm not sure I said he is a  -good- dancer, but he does enjoy it. And by that I mean he's always on the dance floor if there is one  😆 

Haha..tell him he is adorable Smiley. Looking at his tweets, it seems he just enjoying life and having very fond memories about the show as well as has Made life-time friends. (If i read those correctly giggling). Good to know! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 5:45 am

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I really like Brain too. He seems nice and down to earth.  :cutiepie 

Welcome to the bright side Britt!! gigglingbestbud!

Thanks for having me giggling 

Just wondering, have you heard from bbmom since the Chres finale?

I PMd you about this one. We can continue the convo there:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 6:59 am

interesting that Nick RT this tweet Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:05 am

Are they allowed to leave the house when it's still that early in the game? They are accompanied by handlers, I would imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Fri May 30, 2014 12:20 pm

James viall @jviall also retweeted the tweet about #teamchris. I think that's further proof that nick is f2 and the whole family is not "#teamjosh"
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:25 pm

I found its interesting ... Why the whole fam doesnt support their own #teamNick? laugh out loud

Also, it would be make more sense if Chris is the F2 and Nick F3 for them to support Chris , not the other way around giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 30, 2014 12:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I found its interesting ... Why the whole fam doesnt support their own #teamNick? laugh out loud

Also, it would be make more sense if Chris is the F2 and Nick F3 for them to support Chris , not the other way around giggling

It could be #teamchris as prospective F1 or for next Bach.
Nick must have told his fam something about Chris. Am curious!
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:40 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I found its interesting ... Why the whole fam doesnt support their own #teamNick? laugh out loud

It could be #teamchris as prospective F1 or for next Bach.
Nick must have told his fam something about Chris.  Am curious!

I think you are right when you suggest the support 4 Chris as the prospective TB :yes:

Or... Nick is the F1 (though i highly doubt it Smiley) and he would rather see Chris as TB rather than Josh, his rival?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 30, 2014 1:39 pm

A lot of the guys like Chris. I think even Brian said Chris was a awesome guy.
I haven't seen Amy of them say go Josh!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater