SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue May 27, 2014 9:21 am

So I just watched the episode and I'm really diggin Brian!! Too cute!

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by reversepsychology Tue May 27, 2014 10:23 am

nd4reality wrote:Did you all see the tiny clip of Brian singing "pour the wine" on the B2M date ? too funny and cute all at once.

Brian.... simply cannot sing. Luckily he has learned to accept it and laugh about it. And it never stops him from belting out his favorite tunes. :gotcha: 
 peace 
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 10:24 am

reversepsychology wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Did you all see the tiny clip of Brian singing "pour the wine" on the B2M date ? too funny and cute all at once.

Brian.... simply cannot sing. Luckily he has learned to accept it and laugh about it. And it never stops him from belting out his favorite tunes. :gotcha: 
 peace 

awwww 

Tell him he is adorable!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Tue May 27, 2014 12:15 pm

:Drool:  drooling  :eyesigh:  eyedrool 

OMG...just watched last nights episode. Bryan is just so dammed cute!!! I def think he should be considered for the next bachelor. Can you just imagine how many students r crushing on their teacher!
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Marybods wrote: :Drool:  drooling  :eyesigh:  eyedrool 

OMG...just watched last nights episode.   Bryan is just so dammed cute!!!  I def think he should be considered for the next bachelor.   Can you just imagine how many students r crushing on their teacher!

This guy is hot...in kind of a sweet quirky kind of way. We need more Bryan's around.  :yes: :yes: :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 1:02 am

reversepsychology wrote:

peace 

RP... I recall once you said Brian is a bad singer but a good dancer Smiley. Looking at the preview him singing the tone , boy ain't that the truth? rotfl. I wish I could see him more dancing than just simply wiggling2 on last episode giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 4:05 am

I LOVED Brian's speech about church and found it to be absolutely hilarious as well as adorable. My favorites parts: "right hand up" and "Im there early". giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 4:20 am

eversotrue wrote:I LOVED Brian's speech about church and found it to be absolutely hilarious as well as adorable. My favorites parts: "right hand up" and "Im there early". giggling

Ditto!! He is an adorb  :cutiepie 
Oh and may I just say that I'm beyond glad that he is not spoiled to do BIP (and lowering himself several notch)... yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed May 28, 2014 4:28 am

I really like Brain too. He seems nice and down to earth.  :cutiepie 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 4:32 am

brittany4400 wrote:I really like Brain too. He seems nice and down to earth.  :cutiepie 

Welcome to the bright side Britt!! gigglingbestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Wed May 28, 2014 5:31 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:

peace 

RP... I recall once you said Brian is a bad singer but a good dancer Smiley. Looking at the preview him singing the tone , boy ain't that the truth? rotfl. I wish I could see him more dancing than just simply wiggling2 on last episode giggling

Well, I'm not sure I said he is a -good- dancer, but he does enjoy it. And by that I mean he's always on the dance floor if there is one  😆 
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed May 28, 2014 5:33 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I really like Brain too. He seems nice and down to earth.  :cutiepie 

Welcome to the bright side Britt!! gigglingbestbud!

Thanks for having me giggling 

Just wondering, have you heard from bbmom since the Chres finale?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater