SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Definitely he told producers he doesn't cook- except maybe egg whites. And the frogs legs had not flavor because they didn't want to use garlic (anticipating kissing) and butter.... because they probably don't eat it. But that is the way to make good frogs legs which otherwise have no taste.

But Brian doesn't have game (this kind- in front of cameras) which would make him an excellent catch for most women. Too bad, Andi.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:28 pm

jcrbil wrote:Definitely he told producers he doesn't cook- except maybe egg whites.  And the frogs legs had not flavor because they didn't want to use garlic (anticipating kissing) and butter.... because they probably don't eat it.  But that is the way to make good frogs legs which otherwise have no taste.

But Brian doesn't have game (this kind- in front of cameras) which would make him an excellent catch for most women.  Too bad, Andi.

:yes:  Adorbs
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:20 pm

That doesn't help his case for being TB. That was awkward. Even if he didn't kiss her he could have been joking around about his lack of cooking skills. It could have been a lot of fun even if he's not a good cook.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:42 pm

It's true that he would not be Casanova, on the other hand, you'd know he'd really fallen for someone if he behaved amorously toward her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Brian has no game (off the court). What a surprise there  Rolling Eyes
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:16 pm

sdmom wrote:I really like Brian! He is sweet, cute and adorable. He's probably too gentlemanly for this show, that's why he didn't steal kisses in between, and didn't go in for the kiss after his half court shot, and his expressions after that is just too cute for words!!  The video looks kind of award, but he did get a rose, right? I want to see their entire date.

ITA. and i think its not his fault that he doesnt have really good chemistry w Andi and got zero game for her (just as he admitted for girls IRL)

he is my pre-season fav, and seeing him on screen Still think he is adorb!  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:06 pm

ohhh my gosh. I have no words. So awkward. Jeez, Bri, what are you afraid of?
Maybe the show just moves too fast for him.

I mean, they guys barely see this girl, barely know her... Brian's a romantic, sure, but passionate? hmm... maybe not so much right away!
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:14 pm

reversepsychology wrote:ohhh my gosh.  I have no words. So awkward. Jeez, Bri, what are you afraid of?

I mean, they guys barely see this girl, barely know her... Brian's a romantic, sure, but passionate? hmm... maybe not so much right away!

can we safely say he is a 'slow burn' ?.. poor guy got puzzled in this crazy setting..

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:04 pm

I don't think he's into her.  This kind of proves it.  If he was truly attracted to her, I think we would have at least seen some flirting.

Maybe after listening to Josh talk about his 1 on 1, Brian was psyched out or second guessing the whole thing.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:ohhh my gosh.  I have no words. So awkward. Jeez, Bri, what are you afraid of?

can we safely say he is a 'slow burn' ?.. poor guy got puzzled in this crazy setting..

I agree- don't think this fast speed dating seems like its his thing, to be honest. I'd probably freak out and feel uncomfortable too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:21 am

california90 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I agree- don't think this fast speed dating seems like its his thing, to be honest. I'd probably freak out and feel uncomfortable too.

I would totally be the girl version of him...totally shy and miss the opportunity all the time... rotfl 

I still think he is adorable and some lucky lady will snag him soon. Looking forward to keeping up with him after the season is over.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:32 am

sanlee088 wrote:
california90 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I would totally be the girl version of him...totally shy and miss the opportunity all the time... rotfl 

I still think he is adorable and some lucky lady will snag him soon. Looking forward to keeping up with him after the season is over.

Sanlee I want so badly for you to meet Brian. He has to be one of the most adorable contestants ever. He is cute, so normal, shy with no game makes him extremely attractive in my eyes.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater