SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:46 am

Dani20 wrote:http://ca.eonline.com/news/550056/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-woah-who-is-acting-standoffish-toward-andi-watch-

What do we make of this?

Gosh that was so awkward.  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:47 am

Can you tell us what that said ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 am

nd4reality wrote:Can you tell us what that said ?

Can you see the article? It pretty much explains it.

Actually, I think the PI is more interesting. Is that PI in DR?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:55 am

No I cannot access the link laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:55 am

There's no heat inThe Bachelorette kitchen!

On Monday's episode, Andi Dorfman decides to spend a romantic night in with Brian, one of her frontrunner suitors. Too bad their dream date quickly turns into a disaster, and we've got an exclusive sneak peek at one of the ABC reality hit's most awkward one-on-one dates ever.

As it turns out, Brian does not like to cook. Like, at all.

"I'm pretty out of my comfort zone right now," Brian says. "I'm not a good cook." And he really, really means it.

NEWS: Check out the cast of Bachelor in Paradise!

"This guy was so great all day and we get in the kitchen and he's so standoffish," Andi bemoans in the exclusive video above, complaining about Brian being "timid" and not "stealing kisses" from her while spending time cooking together.

And it only gets more awkward from there.

Press play on the exclusive video above to see why Andi is questioning the "future" of her relationship with Brian after their kitchen nightmare. (In Brian's defense, broccoli is kind of the opposite of sexy, right?)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:56 am

I'm waiting to catch a sneak peek at work of the sneak peek.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:58 am

lolpanda 

Can't wait to watch this date. T4P.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Sneak Peek of Brian's 1on1.

Andi PI: Today I'm creating a memory cooking food with Brian, I on't know how it is going to turn out, but something tells me it is going to be pretty memorable.

They go to Andi's apartment. And they start to prepare. Marinating the frog legs.  :stirthepot Brian is clearly out of his element.

In a PI he says 'I'm pretty out of my comfort zone right now, you can ask my mom, you can ask anybody, I don't cook'.

Andi PI: I don't think he likes cooking at all. This guy was so great all day and we get in the kitchen and it's like he is so standoffish.

Another scene of Brian saying he doesn't cook.

Andi PI: If I was a guy, and I see my woman cooking, chopping, that has got to be a little bit of a turn on. I would come up behind her, and steal some kisses. He is just so timid and not what I was expecting.

They then try the meal. It has no flavour.

Andi PI: There is a part of me that is kind of surprised at how this is all going. I'm wondering is there a future with Brian. This is not looking like (at this point she is holding up a wilted piece of asparagus) a passionate affair.

Last edited by Sarah_XV on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:07 pm

atem wrote:

Can you see the article?  It pretty much explains it.  

Actually, I think the PI is more interesting.  Is that PI in DR?

No, Brian is doing his PI in the same place. Probably from wherever they watched the movie.
Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 30 Screen13
Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 30 Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Dani20 wrote:http://ca.eonline.com/news/550056/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-woah-who-is-acting-standoffish-toward-andi-watch-

What do we make of this?

He probably indicated on his application, he doesn't like to cook sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:03 pm

I really like Brian! He is sweet, cute and adorable. He's probably too gentlemanly for this show, that's why he didn't steal kisses in between, and didn't go in for the kiss after his half court shot, and his expressions after that is just too cute for words!! The video looks kind of award, but he did get a rose, right? I want to see their entire date.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

What do we make of this?

He probably indicated on his application, he doesn't like to cook sad
Maybe even "Absolutely loathes to cook for an important date for fear of messing it up somehow."  giggling

ETA: Just watched the video, and there was no energy in that portion of the date. I am not the biggest cook either, but I can say that the meal they had to prepare would cause me to feel uninspired and lacking enthusiasm, too. Not to mention, the ambiance was pretty sterile and cold. Very awkward. Poor Brian!

Last edited by Piper61 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater