SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:32 pm

motheroffive wrote:I know it was inevitable, that doesn't mean I'm happy about the new configuration of the Fan Forums. We are all, except Des, lumped together! I'm lazy, don't like the extra step to see if anything has been posted here! Just sayin.......

Just bookmark/favorite this place and come directly here. That's what I do since I have little interest in reading anywhere else.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:34 pm

motheroffive wrote:I know it was inevitable, that doesn't mean I'm happy about the new configuration of the Fan Forums. We are all, except Des, lumped together! I'm lazy, don't like the extra step to see if anything has been posted here! Just sayin.......
Didn't know about this, but in going to the home page I see what you mean. I have their fan section bookmarked on my phone and computer so I come here directly.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:35 pm

^ Ha, lipsis.. jinx! :Smiley:

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:36 pm

I hate it to be honest. And I really don't see how the most active section gets lumped in with the rest while all the fan forums from Des' season get their own subforum on the main page. But I don't make the decision around here. A couples subforum and then a contestants subforum seems like the best solution IMO.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:37 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:^ Ha, lipsis..jinx! :Smiley:

I like to think two great minds...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:41 pm

lipsis wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:^ Ha, lipsis..jinx! :Smiley:

I like to think two great minds...
word 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:45 pm

lipsis wrote:

Just bookmark/favorite this place and come directly here. That's what I do since I have little interest in reading anywhere else.

Lipsis how do you bookmark seancat forum? It's a lot of work to me not seeing right away lol. Thanks :)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Just create a favorite on your browser.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:00 pm

umngirl wrote:

I hate it to be honest. And I really don't see how the most active section gets lumped in with the rest while all the fan forums from Des' season get their own subforum on the main page. But I don't make the decision around here. A couples subforum and then a contestants subforum seems like the best solution IMO.

So did all of the couples/seasons before right? They're all on the main page for a certain amount of time. I fully expect Des' section to be lumped in somewhere when BP starts, or when the next Bachelor starts filming.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:
umngirl wrote:

So did all of the couples/seasons before right? They're all on the main page for a certain amount of time. I fully expect Des' section to be lumped in somewhere when BP starts, or when the next Bachelor starts filming.

No, the SeanCat fan forum immediately got lumped in with the others. Also, if you go by that logic, JPab's season would have its own section now and they are lumped in as well.

I don't mind a separate fan forum section but all fan forums should be there and they should be placed in order of activity to make it easier to find. For our forum to be below a forum no one has posted at since Feb 1st is ridiculous. But as umngirl said, it's not my decision to make.

I will just keep my link favorited.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:10 pm

lipsis wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
umngirl wrote:

No, the SeanCat fan forum immediately got lumped in with the others. Also, if you go by that logic, JPab's season would have its own section now and they are lumped in as well.

I don't mind a separate fan forum section but all fan forums should be there and they should be placed in order of activity to make it easier to find. For our forum to be below a forum no one has posted at since Feb 1st is ridiculous. But as umngirl said, it's not my decision to make.

JP is on the main page, above Des' section. Above his is Andi's... hasn't it always been that way? Maybe I haven't noticed.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:
lipsis wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
umngirl wrote:

JP is on the main page, above Des' section. Above his is Andi's... hasn't it always been that way? Maybe I haven't noticed.

I'm referring to his fan forum.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever