SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Ohh ok, got it. I like the idea of a big fan forum section, but I think they should be based on season order, so JP first, and so on and so forth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by thankful7 Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Can someone explain to me why ..Bachelor/rette couples& contestants are still listed on the main page?
And how to make a favorite link on my cell phone?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:18 pm

thankful7 wrote:Can someone explain to me why ..Bachelor/rette couples& contestants are still listed on the main page?

Since I've worked at home, I don't need to fav. this on my cell phone, but I think it's the same way- You click on "Sean&Catherine Lowe fan forum-updates-discussion.". then fav. or bookmark the link. You might have to delete the home page 1st.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:40 pm

vivi2 wrote:
thankful7 wrote:Can someone explain to me why ..Bachelor/rette couples& contestants are still listed on the main page?

Since I've worked at home, I don't need to fav. this on my cell phone, but I think it's the same way- You click on "Sean&Catherine Lowe fan forum-updates-discussion.". then fav. or bookmark the link. You might have to delete the home page 1st.
Thanks for your assistance!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:47 pm

I have SeanCat's fan forum section as a favorite on my bookmarks like lipsis said, I've always had it that way. But I do think since this is such an active forum, it should be easier for people to find. It looks like under the fan section it's alphabetically and that's why SeanCat is on the bottom. It really deserves a better place on this board, since we are so active in this section, just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:55 pm

I have it as a favorite as well, always have. But I do venture to other parts of this forum and I like to be able to see easily if there are any new posts here simply by looking at an icon on the main page. And since we have such an active forum, it makes more sense. I also realize that the fan forums are listed alphabetically, but it should be at the top since it's the most frequently used.

And I still don't get why the fan forums from Des' season (DC, Brooks, Drew, Zak) are all still on the main page. They should get the same treatment as the other fan forums if they are being lumped together. IMO.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Looks like they fixed the problem!!! Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Yay! Thanks Team. The Lowes are back on the main page!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:29 pm

FYI--I don't know if this has been mentioned previously but, Cosmo is running Sean's Bachelor season again. Today's episode is Sean/Cats's first date in Canada...nine ladies left.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:46 pm

I am so confused. Just reading all about changes in forum . On my I pad , when I click the back button, it takes me to SeanCat different threads. I do not know how I got it this way, but it s there , finally acquired a laptop. ( old computer not working well for last year!), data was transferred from old one. Now when I read the threads via my email alerts, I do not know how to get to main index (SeanCat). There is no " back " button . Or to listing of other forums, in case SeanCat is moved. I have a Mac air. Any help,advice appreciated. ! Thanks.

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:I am so confused. Just reading all about changes in forum . On my I pad , when I click the back button, it takes me to SeanCat different threads. I do not know how I got it this way, but it s there , finally acquired a laptop. ( old computer not working well for last year!), data was transferred from old one. Now when I read the threads via my email alerts, I do not know how to get to main index (SeanCat). There is no " back " button . Or to listing  of other forums, in case SeanCat is moved. I have a Mac air.  Any help,advice appreciated. ! Thanks.

You should be able to click on "Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion" at the top of the thread page or at the bottom of it. That will take you to the page with all the SeanCat threads listed.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Umngirl I found it,.....at bottom of page, and it worked! So many thanks for your help.( I couldn't ask at Apple store,or my kids . They think I am nuts with this whole SeanCat ).
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever