SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:07 pm

thankful7 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Thanks for the suggestion GA. We can do a message thread certainly. For me, I would prefer mine to remain here but whatever the majority wants is fine. Let me know if you want a thread made.

If you guys want to do pictures, it might be fun if everyone shared their favorite Catherine and/or SeanCat pictures. I can put them into a 30 second flipagram with music and post it here. Or if we have any video makers, they could put the pictures into a longer video. Thankful also had a suggestion using pictures that she will share with you.

As I say, whatever the majority wants, is okay by me.
Thanks Lipsis..As soon as I get a chance, I will share my suggestion. QUESTION..Do we have a photo shop scholar on board who is willing to help with making a collage?

Psst! g’morning everyone! just done with my coffee :)i am not a photoshop scholar...but i’d like to help & share whatever i can for my wonderful batch of group of people and for our favorite couple.

I like Lipsis idea & very open to everyone’s suggestions. I actually have something cooking in mind thus coming from all of us for Cat & S&G in one (put together)...hmmm send me a message Thankful & i’ll be right back with you when i get back doing some errands.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is from S&G e-mail sent out this morning. I am suggesting we use this for her birthday too.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:14 pm

I knew I should have opened that email. Great pic.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:55 pm

I need some computer help! This site was running slow so I deleted some cookies and flash/storage on sites I didn't recognize. Then I restarted. Now it's taking over 2 minutes to load a page. What does this site require to run properly? Do I need to re-install something?

If I don't answer right away, it's probably because I walked away from frustration in watching the icon spin and spin and spin. . .

Thank you in advance for any assistance.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:17 pm

ddsmom17 wrote:I need some computer help! This site was running slow so I deleted some cookies and flash/storage on sites I didn't recognize. Then I restarted. Now it's taking over 2 minutes to load a page. What does this site require to run properly? Do I need to re-install something?

If I don't answer right away, it's probably because I walked away from frustration in watching the icon spin and spin and spin. . .

The site was running slow for me all morning too. Did you try logging on with different browsers? I noticed it moved a bit faster when using Firefox, particularly.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:23 pm

ddsmom17 wrote:I need some computer help! This site was running slow so I deleted some cookies and flash/storage on sites I didn't recognize. Then I restarted. Now it's taking over 2 minutes to load a page. What does this site require to run properly? Do I need to re-install something?

The site was giving me issues all day on my phone. It would take forever to load or wouldn't at all. I had to repeatedly close out the browser and retry. I think I even logged out and logged back in. That seemed to help a little. But in general it's been running slower than normal for me on both my phone and my Mac.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Good to know. I'm glad it wasn't just my computer. I'll try a different browser. Thanks Sweetfreedom and Umngirl.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Hallelujah! Speed it functioning again. So glad I didn't screw up my computer.  Smiley 
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:44 pm

ddsmom17 wrote:Good to know. I'm glad it wasn't just my computer. I'll try a different browser. Thanks Sweetfreedom and Umngirl.

Check this out.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:48 pm

ddsmom17 wrote:Hallelujah! Speed it functioning again. So glad I didn't screw up my computer.  Smiley 
Yay, i'm glad it's better now. :Biggrin: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks Admin. I'll keep this for future reference. Other sites were fine on my computer. It was just this site that was running slow.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:03 pm

I was having slowness issues as well. Comforting to know I wasn't alone.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever