SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:01 pm

That's strange, sorry to hear that. I've been on all day at work, and all evening on another laptop. I have not had any issues.

I'm glad it's all good now! yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Momon001 Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:18 am

I was worried I thought something was wrong with my computer. OK now

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:47 pm

FYI: Apparently GHEpis YouTube account has been suspended. All her SeanCat videos currently show as being deleted. Whether or not they come back is anyone's guess. My playlist is virtually gone because of it. I'm going to make the couple I uploaded private for safekeeping. What a shame. I hope she gets her account back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:49 pm

^That stinks. Guess it might finally be time to just buy the season on iTunes so I can watch it whenever I want.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:55 pm

umngirl wrote:^That stinks. Guess it might finally be time to just buy the season on iTunes so I can watch it whenever I want.

You won't regret it. I love having the season commercial and viewer tweet free. Plus if you buy the season, it includes the wedding. Win-Win

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Why would they suspend a you tube account? What a shame.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:49 pm

I'm going to have to break down and buy it too. Somebody in my household deleted the wedding and nobody is owning up to it. Does it include the deleted scenes as well?
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:56 pm

No deleted scenes. Just what aired on TV. The multiplication scene that aired over the credits is there though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:04 am

Barbrn78 wrote:Why would they suspend a you tube account?  What a shame.

Copyright infringement.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:36 am

Amberish : Thanks, I did not think of that! I just thought because all the videos were over two months , it was okay!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:02 am

Good morning. It's week five of DWTS. This year at this time Sean was still hanging in and they danced the Quick Step. This was one of his best dances and gave us the deliciousness that is Tristan McManus in the dance and video package....and Sean in a hot pink shirt. We also see the preshow ritual where Sean walks Cat to the stage door so she can take her seat and gets a kiss and an 'I love you' and a 'good luck!'

Then our buddy Henry caught up with them and we learn Cat and Sherry are tight and Sean likes meatloaf. SeanCat at 7:28

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:30 am

Thanks for keeping us up to date on Sean's experience on DWTS. It's fun to see how their relationship has grown going down memory lane to the beginnings. They really worked hard to become the couple they are. We were all hoping for "Mr and Mrs Lowe" at that time "here they are"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever