SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by thankful7 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:47 am

Good Morning SeanCat Team/Family!
Are you guys ready to have a little fan board party fun?! Well, let's get Mrs. CLowe's birthday party started. In the meantime, think of your favorite pic of Catherine, Sean or both. More details to follow. Have a Blessed day!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:08 am

You also, have a wonderful day!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:35 pm

Hi all, it is so quiet today. Does anyone know if they are okay and/ or what they are up to today( even if you cant share!) This LA trip is perplexing to me .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Hi all, it is so quiet today. Does anyone know if they are okay and/ or  what they are up to today( even if you cant share!) This LA  trip is perplexing to me .
Catherine liked some IG pics an hour ago. Other than that it's been quiet. I'm thinking we'll hear from them later. And even better, hopefully Catherine will be flying home today.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Des is getting ready to fly back to Seattle so hopefully if what they were doing is done, Catherine is on her way as well.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:52 pm

I am a member of of IG, where or how do I see the pictures she liked? Where did u see Des is ready yo fly to Seattle? Thanks!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:I am a member of of IG, where or how do I see the pictures she liked?  Where did u see Des is  ready yo fly to Seattle?  Thanks!
If you tap on the heart on the bottom of the app, you'll see the likes and activity of the people you're following.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Thanks for IG info. BTW, I saw on Des twitter, about going to Seattle! Such a Dumb moment for me to ask about that!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:33 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
Barbrn78 wrote:I am a member of of IG, where or how do I see the pictures she liked?  Where did u see Des is  ready yo fly to Seattle?  Thanks!
If you tap on the heart on the bottom of the app, you'll see the likes and activity of the people you're following.

She tweeted that she was heading home.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Unfortunately the need has arisen to post this warning again. Recently, lipsis and I have both been contacted with private information on the Lowe's. Information that was most likely obtained by sleuthing posts on this board. In addition, both of our twitter and IG accounts have been compromised. As a note: If someone else asks you about another member's info (twitter handle, IG handle, Facbeook name) , do not share it unless you have permission.

We need to all be very diligent about what we post here as the Lowe's are private citizens now, for the most part. It is totally appropriate to post information shared by them or information regarding public appearances/jobs (ie: the C. Lowe venture) or fan encounters in a public place. However information about their home, their private business dealings and even their unshared location should be kept off this public board. It is understandable that we all get excited to share what we find but we need to evaluate what we post before we hit that send button. I know Lipsis and I have both been guilty of sharing some things that maybe we shouldn't in the past. We can all do better. If you are ever unsure if something should be posted, it probably shouldn't or you can always ask.

I think we all have Sean and Catherine's best interest at heart...always. Let's all work together to help them have a happy marriage with as much privacy as
possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:03 pm

^^ what she said! sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Thank you for the update. I think all the members of the Seancat family would agree that we need to do our utmost to protect the privacy of the Lowes. We super lucky with all the information they care to share with us. I would hate to see their openness with us compromised by a few.
Thanks lipsis and umngirl for always being upfront and on top of things.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever