SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 11:45 pm

Because I'm bored/sick of job applications, plus there was a moment during last night's episode that reminded me a little of SeanCat's first kiss, I've been watching this today. Still the best first kiss this show has seen. "You can look up whenever you want to." And cue the  :pinkaw: awwww :eyesigh: :Flirty: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by jaspats Wed May 28, 2014 12:11 am

^^^ OMG! That's funny I also just just finished watching this video, umngirl.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 28, 2014 12:23 am

Without a doubt the best first kiss on this stupid show; past, present or future.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed May 28, 2014 12:41 am

It's a "Classic" for me, never fails to give me goosebumps, thanks umngirl.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed May 28, 2014 1:25 am

lipsis wrote:Without a doubt the best first kiss on this stupid show; past, present or future.

word to everyone's momma. :Nod: 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed May 28, 2014 2:19 am

Ditto to above comments, best first kiss on show. Thanks for posting umngirl.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed May 28, 2014 2:23 am

The best...I watch this often.

You can see that Sean wanted the kiss to keep going...Cat made him work for another laugh out loud.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed May 28, 2014 10:27 am

I agree with everyone, this was the best first kiss ever and I have watched that a number of times.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed May 28, 2014 10:44 am

I agree too..I really liked Sean's embrace on Catherine's neck. Hugesmile 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 30, 2014 7:34 pm

The notes have shown the nay-sayers that SeanCat's love story is very real. I can't believe that some people still get stuck in the "conspiracy theory" that this couple are faking it just for the $$ or becoming fame whores etc..., ALL people who go on TB will become "fame whores" whether they like it or not, it's reality. I don't judge anyone for what they choose to do with their new "fame", strike while the iron is hot.., but I can't stand the double standard or name calling or "no regular jobs"..etc...grrrrr!!!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 10:09 pm

vivi2 wrote:The notes have shown the nay-sayers that SeanCat's love story is very real. I can't believe that some people still get stuck in the "conspiracy theory" that this couple are faking it just for the $$ or becoming fame whores  etc..., ALL people who go on TB will become "fame whores" whether they like it or not, it's reality. I don't judge anyone for what they choose to do with their new "fame", strike while the iron is hot.., but I can't stand the double standard or name calling or "no regular jobs"..etc...grrrrr!!!

Really? I've never heard that. How much more real can they be. They are a perfect example of a real love story, and a solid happy marriage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Fri May 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Can someone tell me will the couple be driving to Alabama? I do not live in the US and would not no the distance between States compared to my little island  in about 4 hours. Thanks.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever