SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Barbrn78 Fri May 30, 2014 10:27 pm

I agree with Guardian Angel. Sean and Cat are a " real" very much in love couple. They are down to earth , pick and choose which events to involve in. Many people would take advantage of opportunities offered. The difference is that their life is imore "public", They are loved, respected by most people .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by sweetfreedom Fri May 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Momon001 wrote:Can someone tell me will the couple be driving to Alabama? I do not live in the US and would not no the distance between States compared to my little island  in about 4 hours. Thanks.
It's a 9 hours drive according to google but they're not flying there.

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Fri May 30, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 30, 2014 10:35 pm

I'm 95% sure they are flying though, as S&G tweeted about making travel arrangements.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Momon001 wrote:Can someone tell me will the couple be driving to Alabama? I do not live in the US and would not no the distance between States compared to my little island  in about 4 hours. Thanks.

They aren't driving. The founder of S&G tweeted awhile ago about Cat having her flight book. They may fly tomorrow morning as it's a quick flight from Dallas to Birmingham.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Fri May 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Ladies thank you . When I say 4 hours it means the whole island .

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat May 31, 2014 11:30 am

This is an exciting weekend for Sean and Catherine and I wish I could hang out every minute to see them and their friends and family enjoying Cat's success. She is so lucky for all the guys going on long trips and so out of their way to be with her.
Well it's kind of the same for me this weekend. It's my first birthday on Sunday without my honey, so the troops are rushing in from everywhere to be with me. I'm so honored. That means, brunch today with my girlfriends, Dinner tonight with a huge crew and brunch tomorrow with my immediate family. One lucky big fat Smartcat at the end of all that partying. And no I'm not giving out the age but having admitted to a 55 year marriage you can kind of figure it out.
Will hang out when ever I can sneak away without cake stuffed in my chubby mouth.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat May 31, 2014 11:36 am

Happy Birthday smartcat, wishing you a wonderful day with friends and family. We'll still be here for you next year and next year and next year...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 am

hbbanner Happy Birthday Smartcat :frommeto 

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 31, 2014 11:48 am

Happy birthday smartcat! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your friends and family. We'll be sure to have lots of presents for you to look at when you are back on here.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sat May 31, 2014 11:52 am

Happy Happy Birthday, Smartcat!! Hope you have a great blast this weekend! Enjoy!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 31, 2014 11:53 am

A very Happy Birthday miss smartcat!!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend full of love and laughter! Best wishes to you always. celebrate
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat May 31, 2014 11:57 am

Happy Birthday Smartcat!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever