SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:12 am

I remember that waltz along with the dedication and kiss. Such a special moment!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:37 pm

I don't know why, but no matter how many times I watch that moment with Jay & Cat together I get teary eyed.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Can someone please explain to me what a "low-key" couple refers too?  Is it a couple where one has a daily blog, hashtags products and places where one visits/vacations, one who publishes a book, participates in charity or non-charity events etc..  I guess my mind is a little blurred on what this means when referenced.

Last edited by livelife on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:58 pm

^Your guess is as good as mine. But from what I gather, no matter what people think it is, SeanCat can't possibly fall under that category.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Of course not...I'm trying to wrap my little brain on this one. I guess this means that they shouldn't post on social media and definitely not take advantage of any opportunities that are offered to them.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:16 pm

^^ Yep. Funny thing is that all the other couples do the same(be it a book or free baby stuff)..and TBH, there is nothing wrong with that.
The only difference is that Sean and Catherine are the most popular, marketable couple of the franchise right know..... They get offered more. They are an easy punch bag..... Ridiculous and incredibly hypocritical. But eh, so is life.....

They don't work, are total fame whores and weren't really in love for like the first 6-7 months of their engagement.  laugh out loud 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:17 pm

..or at least one has to have a 9-5 job, anything else is just "extra" income and for fun only?
So I guess if you're a low key couple, you're not "greedy"!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:25 pm

No matter what Sean and Catherine do they will always be faulted in "some circles" It's called JEALOUSY! No matter what they say, what they've done, how they've been generous, how they've been successful, how they've displayed committed real serous love even unto marriage to eternity it will not be enough for some. Sometimes you can't win except for those people who sincerely know what and who you are.
We're here Sean and Catherine and honor who you are.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:26 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Yep. Funny thing is that all the other couples do the same(be it a book or free baby stuff)..and TBH, there is nothing wrong with that.
The only difference is that Sean and Catherine are the most popular, marketable couple of the franchise right know..... They get offered more. They are an easy punch bag..... Ridiculous and incredibly hypocritical. But eh, so is life.....

They don't work, are total fame whores and weren't really in love for like the first 6-7 months of their engagement.  laugh out loud 

I wish there was a "like" button because this post needs to be liked.

And if not working allows them to have their nice house and whatever else they want to have/do, I hope they keep right on not working.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Can I word this entire page!

For the record. None of the Bach couples are "low key." However if low key means less interesting or less popular then we have some of those. Doesn't make them better or worse. It is what it is. #WWSCD

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:30 pm

umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ Yep. Funny thing is that all the other couples do the same(be it a book or free baby stuff)..and TBH, there is nothing wrong with that.

I wish there was a "like" button because this post needs to be liked.

And if not working allows them to have their nice house and whatever else they want to have/do, I hope they keep right on not working.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:35 pm

smartcat wrote:No matter what Sean and Catherine do they will always be faulted in "some circles" It's called JEALOUSY! No matter what they say, what they've done, how they've been generous, how they've been successful, how they've displayed committed real serous love even unto marriage to eternity it will not be enough for some. Sometimes you can't win except for those people who sincerely know what and who you are.
We're here Sean and Catherine and honor who you are.
Smartcat..Well.Said!  :yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever