SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by blessed66 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:48 pm

thankful7 wrote:
smartcat wrote:No matter what Sean and Catherine do they will always be faulted in "some circles" It's called JEALOUSY! No matter what they say, what they've done, how they've been generous, how they've been successful, how they've displayed committed real serous love even unto marriage to eternity it will not be enough for some. Sometimes you can't win except for those people who sincerely know what and who you are.
We're here Sean and Catherine and honor who you are.
Smartcat..Well.Said!  :yes: :yes: 

I second to that too!!! One think I like about Sean and Catherine is they fully understand that they are not in people pleasing business so nothing will stop them from living their happy life to the fullest. I am here too with you guys in honor of the Lowes

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:56 pm

I missed where this " low key" idea /statement came from. I also am in full support of Sean and Catherine. (Agree with all stated just above.) I just don't understand some people, sad it appears they are so envious and judgemental,
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 am

Every time a season ends, I like to reminisce about SeanCat's media appearances back then. Here's one of my favorites from the day-after-the-finale media blitz. Let's call it "Takin' It Back Tuesday".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:31 am

Love that interview. I wish I could bring Kimmel over but they made it private. Mean ol Jimmy!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 am

Love that too. Thanks Umngirl. (I just wish that they were seated closer together:))

And I've always been amazed by the difference in how Cat was with the media blitz post-finale and how she is now. During the pre-wedding promo tour, she was just so much more comfortable than she was after The Bachelor ended.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:15 pm

This isn't SeanCat related, except by association, but Wipeout, The Bachelor/Bachelorette Edition is on tonight, in case anyone wants to watch it. Sean and Cat aren't on it but their friend Graham Bunn is and some other dopes (she says with love).

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Graham's on Wipeout, too? I know he's on BIP.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:32 pm

lipsis wrote:This isn't SeanCat related, except by association, but Wipeout, The Bachelor/Bachelorette Edition is on tonight, in case anyone wants to watch it.  Sean and Cat aren't on it but their friend Graham Bunn is and some other dopes (she says with love).

As an FYI, a thread has been created for anyone who chooses to post and watch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Thanks GA!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:59 pm

lipsis wrote:Thanks GA!

No problem. I wondered if Sean/Cat would tweet during the show, since Arie is on the show. I now see thanks to umngirl, Arie has joined them at Cornerstone. Just holler if you want their live tweet thread unlocked.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:03 pm

The last service is at 5pm and I know they head home after that so I imagine they'll be flying or at an airport and not watching tonight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:04 pm

yes TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever