SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by landrje Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Yay, great news on the promotion!

smileyyay 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by StacyNor Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:56 am

Aww congrats Lipsis  clapping! cheerleader 
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Congrats Lipsis!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:00 am

Hi SeanCats, don't know where to start off after not posting for soooo long. Guess I'll first go with the status quo and congratulate lipsis on a well deserved promotion. Congratulations, lipsis!!

I'd also like to thank y'all for your continued support of our favorite couple. They are the most AMAZING duo, always will be. I would like you to know that I've missed being a part of the commaradrie and the daily discussions, as real life took over and I needed to focus on that. Thank goodness I've been able to lurk and keep up with some of the threads, in between my busy schedules. I've travelled quite a bit for work too the last couple of months and I can tell you that this place has been my go to whenever I had a few minutes to unwind from hectic career demands. I hope to post more often because I think it is good for people to know Sean and Catherine still have a strong and dedicated following even without a wedding to plan. They are doing exceptionally well and are such great role models for young people.....they've impacted my life too. I'll turn 30 next year, but I admire Catherine and Sean so much. They have brought me enlightenment and have helped me in my faith as I often struggle with how to effectively be all I can be in that area of my life, especially in this crazy world.

I wish y'all a lovely Saturday. Sending y'all hugs and kisses from the Netherlands.

Ps: sweetfreedom, lipsis and umngirl, you are MARVELOUS. Can't thank you enough for what you do here. Thank you to all the regular posters too; baygirl, smartcat, barb, thankful, blessed, linds, Mo5, et al. You guys ROCK!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:02 am

Welcome back, Iploeg! So happy to see you post again! Likewise, this is my happy place and my place oof comfort.

Ditto:Ps: sweetfreedom, lipsis and umngirl, you are MARVELOUS. Can't thank you enough for what you do here. Thank you to all the regular posters too; baygirl, smartcat, barb, thankful, blessed, linds, Mo5, et al. You guys ROCK!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:08 am

Hey Iploeg, so glad you got a chance to post. Hope you can continue to do so when time allows. I miss you and your wise words.  group hug 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Hi Iploeg! It's so nice to see you here!! I hope you'll be able to post more often in the future. bestbud!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:28 pm

Iploeg..Thanks for your kind words. Wishing you a Blessed Saturday from hot and sunny Texas!sunny Smiley
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Iploeg, welcome back to posting. Enjoy seeing you back for whatever time you can manage!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:36 pm

So glad to hear from you Iploeg Still here enjoying all the wonderful Lowebird updates and info. We're so lucky to be able to follow our golden couple. Missed you
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Iploeg, it is really nice to see you here, we missed you! Thanks for your kind words and have a blessed weekend.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:55 am

Welcome back Iploeg, I missed you.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever