SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* - The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* -  The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion  Empty *NO SPOILERS* - The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Please discuss The Bachelorette 10 (Andi Dorfman's) Season here. Please absolutely no spoilers in here, just discussion and sleuthing.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* -  The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion  Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* - The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Thanks, San! I'm really looking forward to Andi's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* -  The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion  Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* - The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:53 pm

Is sleuthing allowed here?

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:36 am

Just want to share this. If it is in the wrong spot, Admin feel free to move it. Thanks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2581926/Andi-Dorfman-shows-svelte-figure-white-crochet-bikini-films-VERY-cheeky-suitor.html
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:40 am

Code:
MMA50 wrote:Just want to share this.  If it is in the wrong spot, Admin feel free to move it. Thanks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2581926/Andi-Dorfman-shows-svelte-figure-white-crochet-bikini-films-VERY-cheeky-suitor.html

What a great find,  MMM50!

Andi's got an amazing body! As in,wowza!  :shocked!: 

Though I checked the first 10 male contestants,I plan to go unspoiled again this season. I started with JPG 's.

Now who is this unidentified male companion? Eta: cutiepie!

I hope JBF! Litta, ND,Sophienette et all will continue sleuthing here at the non -spoiler forum. Pretty, please?

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Thanks, MMA50. Cute guy & Andi looked great.

I don't see why we can't sleuth, Sophie. Hopefully this time people will be more careful about not hinting. I think it will be okay if the spoiler part is also active. I'm trying to stay unspoiled longer this time by avoiding searching for anything Bachelorette related which tripped me up last time.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:41 pm

MMA50 wrote:Just want to share this.  If it is in the wrong spot, Admin feel free to move it. Thanks.

I did not see this last night but I posted the pictures and the same link on discussion thread where the bachelors are being put up.  I had seen a reference to this on another site (ABC message board) and googled it.  Sorry didn't mean to duplicate you.  It sure looks like they had a good date.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:44 pm

It's fine, but please no spoilers! Only what has been sleuthed / found by you guys is okay to post here!  yes 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:08 am

I watched the AfterBuzz TV finale recap. It surprised me to hear what one of the hosts predicted as to what type of guy Andi would go for. He thought Andi would go for... in so many words: 6' 2+, dark haired entrepreneurial type. That's exactly what I've been thinking as well.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:20 am

I see her with a dark haired guy also, SafronSahara. Definitely a guy who's smart & confident with a sense of humor.

I noticed someone tweeted Nate from Sweet Home Alabama that he should be on Andi's show. He's a lawyer and probably would have been good. Just noticed that Andi follows him.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:34 am

albean99 wrote:I see her with a dark haired guy also, SafronSahara. Definitely a guy who's smart & confident with a sense of humor.

I noticed someone tweeted Nate from Sweet Home Alabama that he should be on Andi's show. He's a lawyer and probably would have been good. Just noticed that Andi follows him.

Funny thing is that Andi does follow Nate.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:24 pm

I know people are interested in what's okay to post here and what threads we'll have. It's definitely on my list to bring up with the others so just hang in there. I hope we can have a busy non-spoiler section for Andi's season.  :Nod:

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* - The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

+14
Peppermom
tigertiz
Aunties_Love
chloep
nd4reality