Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by rc49ers on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: :funnypost:

Good one, RC.

Why thank you bean , :wave:

rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:55 pm

:funnypost:

Good one, RC.

albean99

Female Posts : 11540

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I didn't see Ashley look concerned other than how JP would react to her telling him about Bentley, Sjcaligurl. I know others have said she's afraid he's going to leave so it's not just you but I don't see that either. All I saw was her having a very good date with a guy she's starting to fall for. I just think it's early days for her since their 1st date didn't seem to make an impact because of Bentley.

I'm very interested in Ben's date to see what she's like with him. I re-watched their 1 on 1 again and she was so flirty with him and having so much fun that I want to see if the flirting continues now that she's supposed to be wanting only JP. The pics make it seem so. Is it as hot as the commercial implies? No idea but I'm going to have fun watching. :Nod:

I am very interested to see this date. It's important to see the other finalist's edit start to evolve. Until we have solid SC evidence that this goes one way or another it's still anyone's game.

I got the water hose ready just in case

rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So you all got a new preview? Us Canadians got the same preview as last week :(

CC it wasn't a preview - it was a commercial during the last part of the repeat. Dreamers will prolly have it posted later today, if not already.

Unfortunately, the past couple of days this is what I get whenever I try and access Dreamers YouTube account.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"The Bachelorette Ashley E..."

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account
associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple
third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants
including:

• CBS
  • CBS
  • CBS

Sorry about that.

The newest commercial is up on the ABC page. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finally, Thank you for the heads up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So you all got a new preview? Us Canadians got the same preview as last week sad

CC it wasn't a preview - it was a commercial during the last part of the repeat. Dreamers will prolly have it posted later today, if not already.

Unfortunately, the past couple of days this is what I get whenever I try and access Dreamers YouTube account.

including:

• CBS
  • CBS
  • CBS

Sorry about that.

The newest commercial is up on the ABC page. yes

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So you all got a new preview? Us Canadians got the same preview as last week :(

including:

• CBS
  • CBS
  • CBS

Sorry about that.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 am

I didn't see Ashley look concerned other than how JP would react to her telling him about Bentley, Sjcaligurl. I know others have said she's afraid he's going to leave so it's not just you but I don't see that either. All I saw was her having a very good date with a guy she's starting to fall for. I just think it's early days for her since their 1st date didn't seem to make an impact because of Bentley.

I'm very interested in Ben's date to see what she's like with him. I re-watched their 1 on 1 again and she was so flirty with him and having so much fun that I want to see if the flirting continues now that she's supposed to be wanting only JP. The pics make it seem so. Is it as hot as the commercial implies? No idea but I'm going to have fun watching. :Nod:

I am very interested to see this date. It's important to see the other finalist's edit start to evolve. Until we have solid SC evidence that this goes one way or another it's still anyone's game.

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:15 am

@bilolo wrote:hahaha Reason leave my JP alone giggling he's a human and he has feelings for Ashley, even if he signed up for the show, knew how the process works, it's not the same being part of it and dealing with the emotions. It's not that easy, sometimes you think you can do something but while on it you see how hard it's and i do understand them all.
this is so hard to live and i'll neverdo it for sure

I agree. I don't know if this has been pointed out in previous threads,but in JP's vlog, he admitted having his own share of insecurities, getting emotional, etc. just like Ashley. I really don't want him to be perfect, just real.

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 am

Yeah, I think she talked in circles a bit before she gave it to him.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One thing I realized last night is that JP is the only guy that she presented a 1on1 date rose to without teasing him with it. On both dates she basically asks if he would accept it without trying to make him think she wasn't sure she was going to give it to him.

Did she tease Ben? I can't remember. She really does love having the upper hand sometimes though. :halo :halo

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:03 am

Ali saw next week's episode too and she said she was in for another emotional week. Maybe it's because she sends Ryan home?

Is this from the posting where Ali said she watched the next 2 weeks (the hongkong and taiwan) ? Or was there another tweet re the taiwan episode ?

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:57 am

One thing I realized last night is that JP is the only guy that she presented a 1on1 date rose to without teasing him with it. On both dates she basically asks if he would accept it without trying to make him think she wasn't sure she was going to give it to him.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum