SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:47 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 39m
I'm so excited for @weddingPR and their incredible party this week! #tasslesandtastemakers #getinspired

Ding ding! Maybe this is the reason for her trip.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:28 pm

chrisrsiegfried
2 hours ago
Why is he looking at me that way? @jilly_bug97 #HoldenMyNephew

Awww. I love that he visits his family when Des is out of town.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:
chrisrsiegfried
2 hours ago

This man is perfect. That. Is. All.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
chrisrsiegfried
2 hours ago

This man is perfect.  That.  Is.  All.   Hugesmile 
You are absolutely right!!! :yes:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:31 pm

SLA44 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
chrisrsiegfried
2 hours ago

This man is perfect.  That.  Is.  All.   Hugesmile 
You are absolutely right!!! :yes:

Amen Sisters!!! laugh out loud.... I can't wait to see the Daddy's Version of Chris ... Perhaps in a couple of next years??  lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:41 pm

He is pretty perfect! And he isn't even 30 yet!

I had a dream recently that Des and Chris were expecting at their wedding and she had a cute bump in her wedding dress.  laugh out loud And then Chris Harrison could actually use his "for the first time in Bachelor nation" line and not be lying.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:He is pretty perfect! And he isn't even 30 yet!

I had a dream recently that Des and Chris were expecting at their wedding and she had a cute bump in her wedding dress.  laugh out loud And then Chris Harrison could actually use his "for the first time in Bachelor nation" line and not be lying.

O.M.G girl, you and your wild maternal imagination!!  giggling clapping! rotfl lolpanda hehehe 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:41 am

chris siegfried ‏[ltr]@ChrisRSiegfried[/ltr]  47m
Great game today @Mariners No mirrors, but a lot of #SmoakBomb !!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He is pretty perfect! And he isn't even 30 yet!

O.M.G girl, you and your wild maternal imagination!!  giggling clapping! rotfl lolpanda hehehe 

Praying :cutesmile!: 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:05 am

Keep your fingers crossed!

‏@Sanibelsland 1m
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried Visit your fans at https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/forum Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Updates Discussion!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Keep your fingers crossed!

‏@Sanibelsland  1m
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried Visit your fans at https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/forum  Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Updates Discussion!

wonder who the tweetpeep is..... giggling . is that your twitter handle, GA??... Smiley 

anyhow.....even if we already knew some of his friends/relatives/fam members are posters here...i still wish a miracle happen that either or better, both of them pop up to say a simple :Hi!!: :Hi!!:  to us the cray2 fans!!... bestbud! :campfire: cheerdance 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:52 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Keep your fingers crossed!

‏@Sanibelsland  1m
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried Visit your fans at https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/forum  Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Updates Discussion!

wonder who the tweetpeep is..... giggling . is that your twitter handle, GA??... Smiley 

anyhow.....even if we already knew some of his friends/relatives/fam members are posters here...i still wish a miracle happen that either or better, both of them pop up to say a simple :Hi!!: :Hi!!:  to us the cray2 fans!!... bestbud! :campfire: cheerdance 

I saw your answer on other thread, GA. that was sweet!.. bestbud! . Thanks for your all great works!!.. clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry