SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:25 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I could see a sit down with Cat and Des to discuss wedding stuff, the last bride giving advice to the next bride.

I do think Des loves California, but currently she seems to love Chris more.  Also, while Chris is establishing a career in Seattle, it doesn't mean in a few years that he can't move to California either.  There is a big difference between, I just got this job and need to build my resume and experience and I have five to ten years experience and can find a job another place.  He is in banking, they tend to do that everywhere.

Also as a Florida girl, I love the water and always wanted to live within a four hour drive of the coast.  But in the last couple of years, I realized that I just don't go as much and am willing to live inland now.  That being said, Seattle has plenty of water, so if that is part of what soothes Des's heart she has it there.

I could see Des and Chris relocating in the future.  For now, they both seem happy and content in Seattle and with traveling for other events.  Also Chris doesn't seem to mind Des's traveling alone, so I think we are making an issue of something that isn't an issue for them.  To me, Des always seemed like the more needy of the two of them.  So if one was going to have issue with the others time away, I would expect it to be Des not Chris.  But that as always is just my opinion, as I only know these two from what I have seen on my tv, in magazines and on twitter, etc.

well put, stuc!!  clapping! . TY for weighing in. ITA with you...not to mention sometimes kids also factoring in where to live permanently  :yes: .

On a related note, Jash seems would go that route. Im surprised to know that they are gonna move to Miami soon, knowing JP has been a true New Yorker all of his life.

I was a Chris and Des doubter at first, due to her loud proclamations of only wanting Brooks to propose to her. But I have grown to respect this relationship. I never doubted Chris, but did doubt Des. I have watched their love grow in the past year and see a comfort and happiness in them that reminds me of JASH, so I am on board now. I also think Chris fully supports Des's career, so I don't worry about time apart.

I have said in the past that my husband travels alot for work, it is okay for us, but wouldn't be for everyone. I am personally not that needy, so we are good. I don't see Chris as needy like that either.

On the subject of moving. I lived in the area where I am now when I met my husband online. He was in Japan for 6 months on an academic sabbatical. We got to know each other via computer and really liked each other, but I hated this area and my job. I was miserable. During this six months, I got a great job in Birmingham, AL and decided to move. He and I had a month together here before I left and really got along great, but decided to not date long distance. I loved my job and my life in Birmingham. I had never been happier, ever. But when we decided to make a go of our relationship, I knew I would have to move back, my husband's career is more limited where he can get jobs and he was still in the just starting out phase of his job. So I did move back, gave up my great job, best bosses every and happy life, because he was worth it! Now six years later we are happily married and I am working on finishing my PhD. When I finish we may move away, as I still don't love this area, and with his experience he is now able to get jobs in other places I like better.

It was the best decision I ever made. He was worth it, and in turn, my happiness and desire of where to live will weigh heavily in where we go from here. That is part of life and being a couple and married. I wouldn't change it for anything.

I hope that someday, Chris and Des have a similar story to tell.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:30 am

soccermom333 wrote: 
Yes!!!  I hope it was a sit down to discuss wedding "stuff!"  We are VERY overdue.  ;)

I am excited for Andi's season not only because I want to see her meet the love of her life, (I always wish this on the lead giggling ) but I want to see Des and Chris and hear anything about their wedding!     lolpanda 

I know, right??..we are WAY overdue! hissyfit 

Amen Sista!!  Praying .... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:37 am

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I could see a sit down with Cat and Des to discuss wedding stuff, the last bride giving advice to the next bride.

I do think Des loves California, but currently she seems to love Chris more.  Also, while Chris is establishing a career in Seattle, it doesn't mean in a few years that he can't move to California either.  There is a big difference between, I just got this job and need to build my resume and experience and I have five to ten years experience and can find a job another place.  He is in banking, they tend to do that everywhere.

Also as a Florida girl, I love the water and always wanted to live within a four hour drive of the coast.  But in the last couple of years, I realized that I just don't go as much and am willing to live inland now.  That being said, Seattle has plenty of water, so if that is part of what soothes Des's heart she has it there.

I could see Des and Chris relocating in the future.  For now, they both seem happy and content in Seattle and with traveling for other events.  Also Chris doesn't seem to mind Des's traveling alone, so I think we are making an issue of something that isn't an issue for them.  To me, Des always seemed like the more needy of the two of them.  So if one was going to have issue with the others time away, I would expect it to be Des not Chris.  But that as always is just my opinion, as I only know these two from what I have seen on my tv, in magazines and on twitter, etc.

well put, stuc!!  clapping! . TY for weighing in. ITA with you...not to mention sometimes kids also factoring in where to live permanently  :yes: .

On a related note, Jash seems would go that route. Im surprised to know that they are gonna move to Miami soon, knowing JP has been a true New Yorker all of his life.

I was a Chris and Des doubter at first, due to her loud proclamations of only wanting Brooks to propose to her.  But I have grown to respect this relationship.  I never doubted Chris, but did doubt Des.  I have watched their love grow in the past year and see a comfort and happiness in them that reminds me of JASH, so I am on board now.  I also think Chris fully supports Des's career, so I don't worry about time apart.

I have said in the past that my husband travels alot for work, it is okay for us, but wouldn't be for everyone.  I am personally not that needy, so we are good.  I don't see Chris as needy like that either.

On the subject of moving.  I lived in the area where I am now when I met my husband online.  He was in Japan for 6 months on an academic sabbatical.  We got to know each other via computer and really liked each other, but I hated this area and my job.  I was miserable.  During this six months, I got a great job in Birmingham, AL and decided to move.  He and I had a month together here before I left and really got along great, but decided to not date long distance.  I loved my job and my life in Birmingham.  I had never been happier, ever.  But when we decided to make a go of our relationship, I knew I would have to move back, my husband's career is more limited where he can get jobs and he was still in the just starting out phase of his job.  So I did move back, gave up my great job, best bosses every and happy life, because he was worth it!  Now six years later we are happily married and I am working on finishing my PhD.  When I finish we may move away, as I still don't love this area, and with his experience he is now able to get jobs in other places I like better.

It was the best decision I ever made.  He was worth it, and in turn, my happiness and desire of where to live will weigh heavily in where we go from here.  That is part of life and being a couple and married.  I wouldn't change it for anything.

I hope that someday, Chris and Des have a similar story to tell.

Glad you are on board now, and thanks for sharing your beautiful story with us.  :cutesmile!: 

I actually never doubted Des's love for Chris and saw the love between them at the final rose ceremony. It has only grown stronger! I saw the love between Sean and Cat and Ashley and JP at their final rose ceremonies. Juan Pablo and Nikki confused me a bit.  scratch  Who knows with them. They have a long way to go, but maybe they will continue to grow as well.

Happy for Chris and Des and the wonderful year ahead for them!!  lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:57 am

soccermom333 wrote:

Glad you are on board now, and thanks for sharing your beautiful story with us.   :cutesmile!:   

I actually never doubted Des's  love for Chris and saw the love between them at the final rose ceremony.  It has only grown stronger!  I saw the love between Sean and Cat and Ashley and JP at their final rose ceremonies.  Juan  Pablo and Nikki confused me a bit.   scratch   Who knows with them.  They have a long way to go, but maybe they will continue to grow as well.

Happy for Chris and Des and the wonderful year ahead for them!!   lolpanda 

I too loved Chris and Des's FRC, his proposal was the sweetest one I had ever heard, it even beat Ryan to Trista for me. I just doubted Des. If she hadn't spent the season saying she loved Brooks and even telling him she was done when he told her that he was leaving I wouldn't have cared. I actually saw great chemistry and comfort between Des and Chris during the season and wished that she hadn't gotten so hung up on Brooks, because I could see that Chris would be good for her. I just hated that it was so quick in the turn around from devastated over Brooks leaving to accepting the best proposal ever from Chris. I have since grown to not care how or when it happened, just to love the happiness and comfort I see from these two people.

I actually have no problem with Nikki and JPG, I guess to me that fact that JPG wasn't spouting love for other people makes them more real to me. I am a scientist and I think the realness of Nikki and JPG appeals to me. To me they are a lot more like a real life relationship than most I see on this show.

I know I am weird, since I love this silly show, but I don't always believe in the quickness of it. I know it has worked some in the past, but usually I think that couples come out of the bubble not really in love, but more in this fake place, so for me I was okay with the way JPG did it.

That being said, I was fully on board with both SeanCat and JASH immediately. I had no hope for Jilly and Ed (sorry I still don't like Ed), Jake and Vienna, or DeAnna and Jesse. I loved Roberto, but was hesitant with Ali and Roberto, since she seemed more amazed that she could get such a hot guy rather than in love with him. I admit, I was fully on board with Emily and Jef, I really thought he helped take the stick out of Emily's butt and was sad to see them end. So I guess in the end, just like this show my radar is very spotty! Funny, I found the whole Jason debacle very real too. I only watched the Finale and AFTR for Jason's season, since I didn't like him on DeAnna's season at all. But from that episode alone, I could see that Molly was a much better fit for Jason, but that he seemed amazed that this hot DCC would have him. I shared Molly's thought that he was making a mistake in choosing Melissa. I am glad it turned out the way it did. I also confess, I don't like fake little Melissa either.

But I really have grown to love Chris and Des. I continue to love JASH and am excited to watch the relationship between Nikki and JPG grow and evolve.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:15 am

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:  

Glad you are on board now, and thanks for sharing your beautiful story with us.   :cutesmile!:   

I actually never doubted Des's  love for Chris and saw the love between them at the final rose ceremony.  It has only grown stronger!  I saw the love between Sean and Cat and Ashley and JP at their final rose ceremonies.  Juan  Pablo and Nikki confused me a bit.   scratch   Who knows with them.  They have a long way to go, but maybe they will continue to grow as well.

Happy for Chris and Des and the wonderful year ahead for them!!   lolpanda 

I too loved Chris and Des's FRC, his proposal was the sweetest one I had ever heard, it even beat Ryan to Trista for me.  I just doubted Des.  If she hadn't spent the season saying she loved Brooks and even telling him she was done when he told her that he was leaving I wouldn't have cared.  I actually saw great chemistry and comfort between Des and Chris during the season and wished that she hadn't gotten so hung up on Brooks, because I could see that Chris would be good for her.  I just hated that it was so quick in the turn around from devastated over Brooks leaving to accepting the best proposal ever from Chris.  I have since grown to not care how or when it happened, just to love the happiness and comfort I see from these two people.

I actually have no problem with Nikki and JPG, I guess to me that fact that JPG wasn't spouting love for other people makes them more real to me.  I am a scientist and I think the realness of Nikki and JPG appeals to me.  To me they are a lot more like a real life relationship than most I see on this show.  

I know I am weird, since I love this silly show, but I don't always believe in the quickness of it.  I know it has worked some in the past, but usually I think that couples come out of the bubble not really in love, but more in this fake place, so for me I was okay with the way JPG did it.

That being said, I was fully on board with both SeanCat and JASH immediately.  I had no hope for Jilly and Ed (sorry I still don't like Ed), Jake and Vienna, or DeAnna and Jesse.  I loved Roberto, but was hesitant with Ali and Roberto, since she seemed more amazed that she could get such a hot guy rather than in love with him.  I admit, I was fully on board with Emily and Jef, I really thought he helped take the stick out of Emily's butt and was sad to see them end.  So I guess in the end, just like this show my radar is very spotty!  Funny, I found the whole Jason debacle very real too.  I only watched the Finale and AFTR for Jason's season, since I didn't like him on DeAnna's season at all.  But from that episode alone, I could see that Molly was a much better fit for Jason, but that he seemed amazed that this hot DCC would have him.  I shared Molly's thought that he was making a mistake in choosing Melissa.  I am glad it turned out the way it did.  I also confess, I don't like fake little Melissa either.

But I really have grown to love Chris and Des.  I continue to love JASH and am excited to watch the relationship between Nikki and JPG grow and evolve.

Thanks stuckin for your thoughts.  I loved Des and Chris's proposal too and thought they both had tears of joy in their eyes.   :cutesmile!: 

As far as Nikki and Juan, they have a ways to go.  Time will tell, but they are in the early stages.  I believe most fans, and some bachelor alumni, had a problem with Juan's attitude.  It confused me too, but he was clearly upset or mad about something(s).  Feelings are not right or wrong, they just are, but his delivery was a bit off or disrespectful to me.  He seemed to have a chip on his shoulder.  (IMO)

Again, I wish him no ill will, and hope he finds happiness.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:00 pm

And she's heading home.

DesHartsock
As much as I love Cali I'm ready to go home. #Seattle @ChrisRSiegfried 

[ltr]Chris Siegfried
DesHartsock as much as I love Seattle, I love it more when you're here! [/ltr]
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:And she's heading home.

DesHartsock

[ltr]Chris Siegfried

I love, love, love Chris's comeback. Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏
[ltr]@DesHartsock[/ltr]

chris siegfried ‏
[ltr]@ChrisRSiegfried[/ltr]

@DesHartsock as much as I love Seattle, I love it more when you're here! 

Can they be more playful with their lovely words??  awwww :pinkaw: 

bleu...as a good resident  giggling ..may i ask for a new thread?? TIA!  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:08 pm

Mura, I thought there were some changes and that we could go to 80 pages now?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:Mura, I thought there were some changes and that we could go to 80 pages now?

oh..really?..are you sure if thats not too long?...

well, i saw SeanCat thread reaching 65 pages...so...carry on!...thanks  Embarressed! 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:33 pm

MMA50 wrote:

DesHartsock

[ltr]Chris Siegfried

I love, love, love Chris's comeback.  Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! Here was her comeback:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 50 28r1lwg

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:48 pm

bleu.. may i ask a technical Q again...how did you do that? simply printscreen, then crop the tweet including the emoticons and paste it?  Smiley

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry