SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Btw guys, I've been emailing with Des about a special something for us fans. I'll let you know if anything comes of it, as she and Chris are pretty busy right now. She's going to talk to him about it and get back to me.  :Woah-hoo: 

She is just as kind and sweet to me as I expected her to be. She said she knows this board and loves it and the impact it has on building a community. :yes:

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Btw guys, I've been emailing with Des about a special something for us fans. I'll let you know if anything comes of it, as she and Chris are pretty busy right now. She's going to talk to him about it and get back to me.  :Woah-hoo: 

She is just as kind and sweet to me as I expected her to be. She said she knows this board and thinks it's an amazing place for the fans to connect.  :yes: 

you rock, bleu!!..i hope whatever that is....its NOT another April Fool joke... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Oh, yesterday I was wondering if Des was tsk tsk-ing Chris for his cruel April fool's joke. Someone congratulated her on the wedding date and she had this to say.  giggling 

@peggy4sue that was an April Fools joke. Lol. He shouldn't have but that's not our wedding date.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Btw guys, I've been emailing with Des about a special something for us fans. I'll let you know if anything comes of it, as she and Chris are pretty busy right now. She's going to talk to him about it and get back to me.  :Woah-hoo: 

She is just as kind and sweet to me as I expected her to be. She said she knows this board and loves it and the impact it has on building a community. :yes:

Thanks Bleu!!!  bowdown  Can't wait to find out what "it" is!!! Happy she knows of the board and loves it. I am glad she "feels" all the Chres love!  :cutesmile!:   lolpanda 

Please keep us posted. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:28 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 1h

Catching up on #TheVoice #BattlesRound2 . Such incredible talent!! It's unreal.

me too, Des!! giggling ..awesomeness in perfection  yes .

bleu, i just made it.... :gotcha: 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Yay Mura! Looks good!  Hugesmile 

Podcast is up! Just started it now: http://kiroradio.com/listen/9969899/

This is funny, Pete really watches the show! I thought maybe they were joking, but he's a faithful viewer.  giggling I'll have to finish listening tonight.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Des Hartsock
Secrets don't make friends Smiley @ChrisRSiegfried #TBT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 27 2q2mvtk

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Wonder what that tweet was all about?? At first I thought it was from one of their secret rendezvous.. But I remember one similar pic (same outfit and background) with silly Chris's tongue in cheek kissed by Des laugh out loud was from when they attended SeanCat wedding at SM... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Des Hartsock
Secrets don't make friends Smiley@ChrisRSiegfried #TBT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 27 2q2mvtk

The quote is "Friends make Secrets" So maybe he was sharing something with her. One thing is for sure, she looks gorgeous in this picture, and of course he always does, with his eyes open or closed. Lol!

Now, I wonder what the secret was!!!! Inquiry minds want to know.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Ha... Thx for filling me in, MMA. I love that they are so playful with words and their body language/gestures... giggling whipped 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Des Hartsock
Quirks make us different. Find out why @ChrisRSiegfried had to wear an extra layer of socks. goo.gl/xg80s3 What are some of yours?

www.desireehartsock.com

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Question for you all, I'm a People mag subscriber and I thought you all said that there would be a spread in the mag from their engagement party. Did I just miss it in the mag in the last 6 weeks or was it never in there?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 27 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 27 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry