SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Is he still playing up that April fool's joke?  :giggle: 

I'm going to go with today, April 5th, might be something special to them. Maybe it was the date where he told her he loved her? Where do we find the timeline of all of her different dates on her season?

chrisrsiegfried

;) @DesHartsock

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 pm

I can't believe it's one year coming up already?! Looking forward to seeing how they will celebrate!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Better late than never! Have we seen these?

From their weekend in LA for SeanCat wedding

Jen Butler
‏@jenbuttt
Met Des and Chris!! And saw Michael Stagliano, DeAnna, and Sean's sister!!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 30 Be3n8u8CIAAycWQ

amyruden
4 months ago
We just met Des and Chris from The Bachlorette!!! #xmastreeshopping

^ That group had very funny commentary under the pic, they said he is way taller in person, looks so good with scruff, and they were both very sweet.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:15 pm

annabedo
8 months ago
Yes. We met Dez and Chris from Bachelorette #freakingout

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is he still playing up that April fool's joke?  :giggle: 

I'm going to go with today, April 5th, might be something special to them. Maybe it was the date where he told her he loved her? Where do we find the timeline of all of her different dates on her season?

chrisrsiegfried

;) @DesHartsock

Hmmm. Maybe 12/12 is their wedding date. Smiley
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:52 pm

chrisrsiegfried
50 minutes ago
Selfie photobomb! @deshartsock @chrispeterson

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They had a date night

Des Hartsock
Dinner out.  Movie in. My kind of night. @ChrisRSiegfried

She used the emoticon for man and woman holding hands.

This is what i like to see.  My kind of night too, but....... I still think a cute picture of the two of them cuddling would be appropriate!  (And appreciated!!)   giggling

Seriously, it's time for more pictures. Ok Chris and Des!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:11 am

bleuberry wrote:You're right Mura, me too! Maybe they don't find the time to share pics in the moment, because they're enjoying themselves too much. whipped  I've noticed they sure post a lot of throwback pics after the fact, which I'll take! Hugesmile 

We're bound to get something for their 1 yr anniversary next month (9th I think)!  cheerleader 

Yes please, I am going into withdrawals.  :Imissyou: Chris and Des!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:40 am

deshartsock
32 minutes ago
Love our city. #Seattle @chrisrsiegfried

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:44 am

bleuberry wrote:
deshartsock
32 minutes ago
Love our city. #Seattle @chrisrsiegfried

Awww.... "our city!"  Smiley lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't believe it's one year coming up already?! Looking forward to seeing how they will celebrate!

Oh believe me, me too GA!!  :yes: :yes: :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:44 am

eliza3 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is he still playing up that April fool's joke?  :giggle: 

chrisrsiegfried

;) @DesHartsock

Hmmm. Maybe 12/12 is their wedding date.  Smiley

Yeah except 12/12 will be a Friday laugh out loud

Bleu, you can find it in Filming thread. BKay had done a great job keeping score of the filming schedule. at that time our common consensus was the FRC held on May 6th. Good sleuthing and speculation, I'd say Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry