SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by eliza3 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:53 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is he still playing up that April fool's joke?  :giggle: 

I'm going to go with today, April 5th, might be something special to them. Maybe it was the date where he told her he loved her? Where do we find the timeline of all of her different dates on her season?

chrisrsiegfried

;) @DesHartsock

Hmmm. Maybe 12/12 is their wedding date.  Smiley

Yeah except 12/12 will be a Friday laugh out loud

Bleu, you can find it in Filming thread. BKay had done a great job keeping score of the filming schedule. at that time our common consensus was the FRC held on May 6th. Good sleuthing and speculation, I'd say Smiley

Wow - didn't realize you couldn't get married on a Friday.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:58 am

If the wedding is taped, they can marry any day and will show it at a later date. I still think they will end up going with a live wedding. Hopefully Chris and Des will continue to give us clues.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:19 pm

eliza3 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is he still playing up that April fool's joke?  :giggle: 

I'm going to go with today, April 5th, might be something special to them. Maybe it was the date where he told her he loved her? Where do we find the timeline of all of her different dates on her season?

chrisrsiegfried

;) @DesHartsock

Hmmm. Maybe 12/12 is their wedding date.  Smiley

Yeah except 12/12 will be a Friday laugh out loud

Bleu, you can find it in Filming thread. BKay had done a great job keeping score of the filming schedule. at that time our common consensus was the FRC held on May 6th. Good sleuthing and speculation, I'd say Smiley

Wow - didn't realize you couldn't get married on a Friday.  
l

Lol just pointed out that if it will be unlikely if they are going to do it Live,Eliza giggling 
Agree Soccermom, most importantly hoping tô get clued in by the lovebirds! Smiley. Still prefer the pre-taped though...hence, 12/12 will be a No problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Bleu, I have looked it up. 4/5 actually was the travel date to Barcelona. It was during that time Des wrote her heartfelt rhyming poem on a postcard for Chris.(to be read later in Barcelona with a bed-ish setting.ahem!!  giggling ) . Just a gentle reminder, she did put a siggy "love, Des" at the end of the poem.( I remember back then how I observed, making the gigantic zoom out of the card to caught that tiny2 writing and that dead away ziggy, but of course no one believe me due to all the 5 F1 spoilers !! :crazed  )

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Wow Mura, nice work! I remember that moment very well.  :Biggrin: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wow Mura, nice work! I remember that moment very well.  :Biggrin: 

Well,  tyvm : :Bbf: 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:57 pm

And a refresher in case anyone needs their memory jogged (HOW DARE YOU?!)  giggling 

awwww whipped  :pinkaw: 
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Uh oh... We better not to forget that one!!  giggling . Thanks bleu!! Bed-time 4 EvAh !  :hearts love: 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 11m
When the going gets tough, the tough find Jesus! #Amen #HappySunday

Looks like they're at church. I remember reading a tweet a few weeks ago that someone saw them at their church.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:And a refresher in case anyone needs their memory jogged (HOW DARE YOU?!)  giggling 

awwww whipped  :pinkaw: 

The memories!  :Drool: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  11m
When the going gets tough, the tough find Jesus! #Amen #HappySunday

Looks like they're at church. I remember reading a tweet a few weeks ago that someone saw them at their church.

This makes me happy too. I believe they attend The City Church with Judah Smith. He's great!  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:29 pm

I changed my avatar in honour of their upcoming anniversary!  Hugesmile 

There were so many to choose from, it was a hard pick ha ha! If for no other reason than absolutely nobody saw it coming (except maybe Mura laugh out loud), theirs will always be one of the best for me. I was 100% convinced she was going to reject his proposal.  giggling

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry