SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:31 am

bleuberry wrote:This is the safe house pic. Was he getting comments on it from people about him being in California? Is that why he deleted it?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 54 B6402210

THANKS BLEU!!!!!!!  bowdown   lolpanda   lolpanda  After seeing this picture I just knew he was the final one!! I LOVE this picture. Yes, I think TPTB had him remove it. Not sure though.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 am

That's a great pic! Reminds me of when Roberto changed his twitter profile pic which he's still using, of him underneath a hut before the finale aired. 

Chris looks so happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Des Hartsock

I'm finally back home and @ChrisRSiegfried is
back in his corner today. {Chris's Corner} talking bridal parties!

Read more here: http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-bridal-party-2/

They can't wait to get married! I love that by the time they get a wedding date from TPTB, they will practically have so much already ironed out!  :trampoline:

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Never gets old hearing them say "our wedding."  :yes:  :pinkaw:

And I wonder when Chase will respond? laugh out loud

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Never gets old hearing them say "our wedding."  :yes:  :pinkaw:

And I wonder when Chase will respond? laugh out loud

Im excited to see my Prince excited for the wedding!! giggling

Where is Chase btw?..haha

Been wanting to comment on the safehouse pic. Will do when im not on mobile Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:56 pm

soccermom333 wrote: 
bleuberry wrote:This is the safe house pic. Was he getting comments on it from people about him being in California? Is that why he deleted it?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 54 B6402210

THANKS BLEU!!!!!!!     bowdown   lolpanda     lolpanda   After seeing this picture I just knew he was the final one!!   I LOVE this picture.  Yes, I think TPTB had him remove it.  Not sure though.  

What a happy guy ah? I think they both noticed that people were suspicious about the photo, so he removed, but it was too late.IMO :yes: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote: 

THANKS BLEU!!!!!!!     bowdown   lolpanda     lolpanda   After seeing this picture I just knew he was the final one!!   I LOVE this picture.  Yes, I think TPTB had him remove it.  Not sure though.  

What a happy guy ah? I think they both noticed that people were suspicious about the photo, so he removed, but it was too late.IMO :yes: 

Oh the memories....... :Drool: Hugesmile lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:47 pm

One of my all time favorite Chris pics. He is so hot and looks so happy in this pic. True joy in that smile.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 am

I was convinced it was Brooks and Des (not based on spoilers) - until that pic. That picture did it for me. Obvious safe house picture, same shorts as his last chance date, and he just looks so happy. I'm happy they are going strong today and planning their wedding. They seem to be a perfect fit.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote: 

:uptonogood   drooling 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:48 am

brittany4400 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote: 

:uptonogood   drooling 

Haha Britt..good to know that you are still your usual-self giggling. Long Live the HRH (His Royal Hotness)  Prince Siegfried!  eyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a great pic! Reminds me of when Roberto changed his twitter profile pic which he's still using, of him underneath a hut before the finale aired. 

Chris looks so happy!

stuckinsc wrote:One of my all time favorite Chris pics.  He is so hot and looks so happy in this pic.  True joy in that smile.

Mustang19 wrote:I was convinced it was Brooks and Des (not based on spoilers) - until that pic. That picture did it for me. Obvious safe house picture, same shorts as his last chance date, and he just looks so happy. I'm happy they are going strong today and planning their wedding. They seem to be a perfect fit.

yup, yup and yup. cant disagree with you all .

this is a smoking gun hint of him as the F1. Of course, TPTB need to smack our head by making him handling roses in the ranch market of Seattle soon after. duh. and yes...less than a week, i think, that pic was removed. (which lead me to think Chris knew that we knew it was a safe house pic---after all of the experts here do the joint collaboration analyzing the title, the wall, comparison with past seasons, etc etc laugh out loud----hence, the put down act)

Few folks back then have noticed that they did do some sort of photoshopping his short in that pic. The one in LCD was with a vertical lines, (i think), but this one with diagonal lines. But it was defly the same short!. Too funny! laugh out loud

GA,,,yes...Roberto was taken in their honeymoon suite, after FRC. I have my own consipiracy theory....if the spoilers circling out there is false, they dont mind the smoking gun hints being put publicly, even it its temporary, for a tease giggling . Mind you, Ali's season was spoiled early as opt- out aka no one chosen. Only near the finale RS changed his spoiler. No wonder, Des' season resembled Ali's much. Brian = Justin The wrestler, Brooks= Frank, etc etc.

Of course we have had Jeffie with is infamous BBQ pic. But IMO that was defly an ultimate exception laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry