SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:I changed my avatar in honour of their upcoming anniversary!  Hugesmile 

There were so many to choose from, it was a hard pick ha ha! If for no other reason than absolutely nobody saw it coming (except maybe Mura laugh out loud), theirs will always be one of the best for me. I was 100% convinced she was going to reject his proposal.  giggling

:shocked!: how could you? How dare you?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Still feel weird that I believe they would end up together all season long, even from pre-season pics. Embarassed 👅 sneakyl 

Ps: great idea on the Ava, bleu

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:And a refresher in case anyone needs their memory jogged (HOW DARE YOU?!)  giggling 

awwww whipped  :pinkaw: 

smileyyay  Thanks Blue for bringing here, I was about to go watch it again. I loved all their interactions. IMO, she was a goner by then. She calls him first from the group, gives him a poem telling him she hopes that in his heat she can find a home  beatingheart, and gives him the first rose at the RC :yougogirl:  seeing hearts. Well I rest my case!

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:49 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I changed my avatar in honour of their upcoming anniversary!  Hugesmile 

There were so many to choose from, it was a hard pick ha ha! If for no other reason than absolutely nobody saw it coming (except maybe Mura laugh out loud), theirs will always be one of the best for me. I was 100% convinced she was going to reject his proposal.  giggling

:shocked!: how could you? How dare you?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Still feel weird that I believe they would end up together all season long, even from pre-season pics. Embarassed 👅 sneakyl 

Ps: great idea on the Ava, bleu

Mura, How did you know they were going to end up together from the preseason pics?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Anytime Magg!

Just an FYI, they went to an engagement party yesterday, per Des' post on her blog post featuring another engagement shoot.

It’s the weekend!! And I’m in the mood to be adventurous and explore the good ol’ outdoors! Since Chris and I are going to an engagement party for a beautiful couple today, I will have to live vicariously through Emily and Andrew.

Do we know who the couple is?

And her weekly reminder:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 32 Jump1
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Anytime Magg!

Just an FYI, they went to an engagement party yesterday, per Des' post on her blog post featuring another engagement shoot.

It’s the weekend!! And I’m in the mood to be adventurous and explore the good ol’ outdoors! Since Chris and I are going to an engagement party for a beautiful couple today, I will have to live vicariously through Emily and Andrew.

And her weekly reminder:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 32 Jump1

I don't remember seeing that couple before but they are a very nice looking couple. 

To me it looks like Chris in the back but have no idea who the three gals are. no idea
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  11m
When the going gets tough, the tough find Jesus! #Amen #HappySunday

Looks like they're at church. I remember reading a tweet a few weeks ago that someone saw them at their church.

Yes, I like that they go to church together. its very important IMO. Its being said that a family that prays together stays together. :yes: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:08 pm

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 24m
Just finished a great round of golf at @TrophyLakes with some buddies. Saw a bald eagle!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 32 BkkOnWwCcAAJSUe

Wouldn't mind a pic of him and his buddies, would we now ladies?  :gotcha: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:
chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  24m
Just finished a great round of golf at @TrophyLakes with some buddies. Saw a bald eagle!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 32 BkkOnWwCcAAJSUe

Wouldn't mind a pic of him and his buddies, would we now ladies?  :gotcha: 

Absolutely NOT!  :yes: Anything Chris, anytime! :girlfan 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:24 pm

SLA44 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Anytime Magg!

And her weekly reminder:

I don't remember seeing that couple before but they are a very nice looking couple. 

To me it looks like Chris in the back but have no idea who the three gals are. no idea

Isn't that Des on the left?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Sorry, I meant do we know the couple who's engagement party they went to. The group pic is of Des, Chris, Amy Bean, and another person from last fall.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Sorry, I meant do we know the couple who's engagement party they went to. The group pic is of Des, Chris,  Amy Bean, and another person from last fall.

Is Andrew a Bach producer? I think so. He posted Chres pic during filming, if my memory serves right. It was a spill the bean day, as i called it since about 4-5 producers all posted Chres pics at the Same day near finale laugh out loud

Hence, Amy was there. Was it in LA?? Wonder Why they Didnt get invited to Fleiss's wedding?

ETA. Guess on my part: Andrew Might be Chris's handler?? ( strange Idk clearly abt this While I Know Des's was Cassie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:58 pm

I'm confused laugh out loud. I think Andrew and Emily are a random couple. Des features wedding and engagement pics of others as a weekly theme on he blog.

The party they attended I'm assuming is for some friends. Maybe they didn't post names or pics out of respect.

The group shot was taken when Amy and Zack K visited Des and Chris in Seattle.I remember them saying hurry up Zack maybe he got there later. Amy and Zack were a couple at the time.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry