SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm confused laugh out loud. I think Andrew and Emily are a random couple. Des features wedding and engagement pics of others as a weekly theme on he blog.

The party they attended I'm assuming is for some friends. Maybe they didn't post names or pics out of respect.

The group shot was taken when Amy and Zack K visited Des and Chris in Seattle.I remember them saying hurry up Zack  maybe he got there later. Amy and Zack were a couple at the time.  

Ha my bad laugh out loud. Youre right, bleu... No wonder that i feel ive seen the pic before!! It was from Seattle 's tour w Zack and Amy  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I changed my avatar in honour of their upcoming anniversary!  Hugesmile 

There were so many to choose from, it was a hard pick ha ha! If for no other reason than absolutely nobody saw it coming (except maybe Mura laugh out loud), theirs will always be one of the best for me. I was 100% convinced she was going to reject his proposal.  giggling

:shocked!: how could you? How dare you?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Still feel weird that I believe they would end up together all season long, even from pre-season pics. Embarassed 👅 sneakyl 

Ps: great idea on the Ava, bleu

Mura, How did you know they were going to end up together from the preseason pics?

The sama way i did for Ash and JP, Maggen. Lil research and gut feeling, mostly.. :cutesmile!: .who Knows 3rd time is a charm for me...im going With Andi -Josh combo this season Smiley . For fun that all matters  Hugesmile 

No Bachelor show fun -early -guess for me, since I suppose too many unpredictable "Variables" factoring in..haha  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:28 pm

stephiestrawn
Oh, you know, @deshartsock from The Bachelorette is making my 30th birthday dress!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I changed my avatar in honour of their upcoming anniversary!  Hugesmile 

There were so many to choose from, it was a hard pick ha ha! If for no other reason than absolutely nobody saw it coming (except maybe Mura laugh out loud), theirs will always be one of the best for me. I was 100% convinced she was going to reject his proposal.  giggling

:shocked!: how could you? How dare you?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Still feel weird that I believe they would end up together all season long, even from pre-season pics. Embarassed 👅 sneakyl 

Ps: great idea on the Ava, bleu

Mura, How did you know they were going to end up together from the preseason pics?

The sama way i did for Ash and JP, Maggen. Lil research and gut feeling, mostly.. :cutesmile!: .who Knows 3rd time is a charm for me...im going With Andi -Josh combo this season Smiley. For fun that all matters  Hugesmile 

No Bachelor show fun -early -guess for me, since I suppose too many unpredictable "Variables" factoring in..haha  giggling

Mura, I have to check out Josh then. And since  I don't have your expertise, I am going to wait to see her interactions with all the guys first, then I see if I agree with you.
I do enjoy reading your posts, can't wait for the new season to begin.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:09 am

Mura, I had to go and peek even though I told myself I wouldn't. Josh is a cutie. Good eye Mura!!! You might be onto something. I only looked at his contestant thread. Can't wait for Andi's show. :Drool:  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:31 am

soccermom333 wrote:Mura, I had to go and peek even though I told myself I wouldn't.  Josh is a cutie.  Good eye Mura!!!  You might be onto something.  I only looked at his contestant thread.  Can't wait for Andi's show.  :Drool:  giggling 

Lol ... Lots of folks have Said too Many eye candies this season  to handle!  laugh out loud :Drool: . I suspect  MF rewarded Andi with the best looking bunch ever for her successfully pulling the act on the JPab's FS saga  Hugesmile . While I picked Josh 4 Andi, I personally chose Brian 4 myself . You know, i can be too selfish sometimes!  :P  :giggle:

JFYI, I always picked Chris for myself. at the end of the day, I wouldn't mind shAre him with Des. I was just being too generous back then! laugh out loud  :bigsmile: lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:19 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Mura, I had to go and peek even though I told myself I wouldn't.  Josh is a cutie.  Good eye Mura!!!  You might be onto something.  I only looked at his contestant thread.  Can't wait for Andi's show.  :Drool:  giggling 

Lol ... Lots of folks have Said too Many eye candies this season  to handle!  laugh out loud :Drool: . I suspect  MF rewarded Andi with the best looking bunch ever for her successfully pulling the act on the JPab's FS saga  Hugesmile . While I picked Josh 4 Andi, I personally chose Brian 4 myself . You know, i can be too selfish sometimes!  :P  :giggle:

JFYI, I always picked Chris for myself. at the end of the day, I wouldn't mind shAre him with Des. I was just being too generous back then! laugh out loud :bigsmile: lolpanda 

You guys are cute! I can see things in common with Chris and Josh with tall, dark baseball player. Personality wise without anything else but pics, JJ seems to have some of Chris's quirky personality which I loved.

For just a little fantasy, I would be happy to be the cream in an Eric and Ron oreo. Their abs are too die for!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:09 am

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

JFYI, I always picked Chris for myself. at the end of the day, I wouldn't mind shAre him with Des. I was just being too generous back then! laugh out loud :bigsmile: lolpanda 

You guys are cute!  I can see things in common with Chris and Josh with tall, dark baseball player.  Personality wise without anything else but pics, JJ seems to have some of Chris's quirky personality which I loved.  

For just a little fantasy, I would be happy to be the cream in an Eric and Ron oreo.  Their abs are too die for!

rofl at your Oreo imaginary stuckinsc! This gotta be a hell of a season laugh out loud laugh out loud. Plus, More entertaining for me, since I'm not invested in Andi whatsoever  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
You guys are cute!  I can see things in common with Chris and Josh with tall, dark baseball player.  Personality wise without anything else but pics, JJ seems to have some of Chris's quirky personality which I loved.  

For just a little fantasy, I would be happy to be the cream in an Eric and Ron oreo.  Their abs are too die for!

Need to comment More Smiley

Altho I can see JJ and Chris both Seems have some quirks, I believe they are different ones. Chris can be such a goofball and corky around his inner circle, but he lil More reserved and cautious in public. No way he Would do over the top acts publicly.

Someone who knows JJ mentioned in his thread, Him going in a bar with a bear custome speaks volume about his personality. Id rather think he is More of Zak weddell's type  giggling 

Of course we have to see first how they would Come across on our TV screen Smiley[/quote]

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:28 pm

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 1h

Let's Go Monday!

loving Chris's Monday Funday motivation, as always!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Desiree Hartsock@DesHartsock 18m
Dear Sun, Thank you for coming out today. Please feel free to stay & keep your friends, clouds and rain at home. They are not welcomeDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 33 2600

I think Des is as ready for nice weather as the rest of us in the beautiful Pacific Northwest are. :giggle:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:53 pm

You know, just hanging with @chrisrsiegfried !!! #thebachelorette #ryanlikesthis

Someone asked is he really that tall, or are you that short?  giggling 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry