SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:03 am

bleuberry wrote:And Chris' friend Chase got back to him on last week's question in Chris' Corner! Des had this to say when someone wondered on her fb how long it would take Chase to respond.

Des Hartsock Chase does read it! Haha and that's why Chris asked that way. He texted him that night with a Yes. Lol 

So we have officially one confirmed groomsman for the wedding.  giggling
Without me having to go back and look for it, can someone kindly briefly explain what question did Chris ask? Thanks Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:And Chris' friend Chase got back to him on last week's question in Chris' Corner! Des had this to say when someone wondered on her fb how long it would take Chase to respond.

Des Hartsock Chase does read it! Haha and that's why Chris asked that way. He texted him that night with a Yes. Lol 

So we have officially one confirmed groomsman for the wedding.  giggling
Without me having to go back and look for it, can someone kindly briefly explain what question did Chris ask? Thanks Smiley

Chris been wanting to ask Chase whether he would be willing to be A groomsman for Chris. Chris managed to Ask this via Chris's Corner on Des's blog and got the answer Yes from Chase via text Messages Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Speaking of the proposal, I stumbled on the How He Asked story today: http://howheasked.com/desiree-and-chris

Chris: There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to be with Desiree for the rest of my life. She was and is the best woman I have ever met inside and out, and I knew that if she were to say “yes,” we were going to continue something great together. I was and am the happiest guy in the world and am so lucky Des and I found each other, even if it was on tv! 

Des: His proposal was the happiest day of my life and a moment I will cherish for eternity. I will always remember his leg shaking, eyes twinkling, and words said that changed our lives forever. I am so lucky to have Chris in my life and am grateful for everyday that I get to spend with him. I can’t wait to marry him and begin another chapter of our lives together.
 :pinkaw:  beatingheart  l o v e  :hug:  heartbeat   :rosiecolored  :Flirty: 

bowdown This is great.  Thanks Bleu.   yes 

thanks bleu! i havent read this before!  clapping! i will bring it over to the non-discussion media thread[/quote]

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Oh! laugh out loud that's cute. Thanks mura.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh! laugh out loud that's cute. Thanks mura.

youre always welcome, GA. I knew a life with Chris would never be boring  giggling . I wished i was 15 yrs younger, single and lived near Seattle  😆  :uptonogood 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Des's "Lost and Found" Fairy Tale  rotfl 

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 11h

Des alert! If you see her around town tonight let me know. She left her phone at home sad#MissingDes #COMEBACKHOME

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 10h

Found her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:09 pm

chrisrsiegfried
10 hours ago
#LaterGram #SundayGolf keep your eyes on the ball right

isnt he Yummy?...get sexier when golfing  :uptonogood ..you better keep him tight, Des..  Hugesmile giggling  .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:12 pm

deshartsock
1 hour ago
I will be taking @chrisrsiegfried name but too soon? ☺️ Thanks #scarletandgold! Essie nail color-love every minute.

How Kewt!!  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:deshartsock
1 hour ago
I will be taking @chrisrsiegfried name but too soon? ☺️ Thanks #scarletandgold! Essie nail color-love every minute.

How Kewt!!  :cutesmile!: 

LOVE!!!!!!  clapping!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:chrisrsiegfried
10 hours ago

isnt he Yummy?...get sexier when golfing  :uptonogood ..you better keep him tight, Des..  Hugesmile giggling  .

Yes! Yes he is! All 6'4 of him, dreamboat much?  Embarassed

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:chrisrsiegfried
10 hours ago

Yes! Yes he is! All 6'4 of him, dreamboat much?  Embarassed

forget dreamboat..he is a luxury yacht!...😆  eyedrool :uptonogood   #channelingmyinner :bad girl:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry