SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by MMA50 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:41 pm

ivemaria31 wrote:But the thing is Des is into bridal industry so if they breakup it may affect her work since she did not have a happy ending, especially bridal.If Des didn't become engaged i doubt if she gets this kind of soaring attention from bridal industry.

Thank you for speaking up! I also think Des got the Maggie Sottero gig because of Sarah Jackman, and Chris. I agree! Infact, it may prove that she was not interested in getting married, but only advancing her career. Hope she proves us wrong.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by MMA50 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Garabato wrote:I remember Chris saying to his mother that he loved Des' independence..
Des is trying to grow in her job..
So.. where is the problem

Well,  here..?

P.S. And forgive my English.. I know it is terrible..  :hidingchair 

Well, if Chris and his Mom is not concerned about "Des' independence," I am! As a Mom of two adult sons, it would begin to worry me if my son is home alone a lot while his significant other new home is now a plane going here, there and everywhere. This is getting interesting to say the least.....
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 pm

#Positivity #LetsGo! #ChannelingChris

chrisrsiegfried
Eye of the tiger. #WinForever

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:02 am

bleuberry wrote:#Positivity #LetsGo! #ChannelingChris

chrisrsiegfried
Eye of the tiger. #WinForever

Love it!! Chris knows the beauty of positivity. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:05 am

MMA50 wrote:
Garabato wrote:I remember Chris saying to his mother that he loved Des' independence..

Well,  here..?

Well, if Chris and his Mom is not concerned about "Des' independence," I am! As a Mom of two adult sons, it would begin to worry me if my son is home alone a lot while his significant other new home is now a plane going here, there and everywhere.  This is getting interesting to say the least.....

Des has been away from Seattle about once a month. At least 3 of those times were WITH Chris! This is silly. He's a grown man, he should be able to survive a weekend here and there without her. Healthy relationship and all that.

We should start to worry when Des moves back to LA and joins the cast of Say Yes To The Dress or something. And we all know she's not leaving her babe for that. She couldn't be more in bride-to-be zone if she tried.  whipped 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:09 am

What's going on in here? All of a sudden because of one comment a bunch of people have these two broken up... Did I miss something that no one in the family has said anything about?

The only thing I see going on is one person going to work this weekend and the other is at home. Doesn't this happen all over the world in a lot of very happy homes? :greenman:

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:13 am

bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Well,  here..?

Well, if Chris and his Mom is not concerned about "Des' independence," I am! As a Mom of two adult sons, it would begin to worry me if my son is home alone a lot while his significant other new home is now a plane going here, there and everywhere.  This is getting interesting to say the least.....

Des has been away from Seattle about once a month. At least 3 of those times were WITH Chris! This is silly. He's a grown man, he should be able to survive a weekend here and there without her. Healthy relationship and all that.

We should start to worry when Des moves back to LA and joins the cast of Say Yes To The Dress or something. And we all know she's not leaving her babe for that. She couldn't be more in bride-to-be zone if she tried.  whipped 

bowdown  Agree 100%!

I happen to be a working Mom and I love it. My family is still my number priority, but my work means the world to me! Des and Chris are clearly in love and seem to have their priorities intact! Chris is obviously okay with Des working and has supported her and she him.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:14 am

jodirasar wrote:What's going on in here? All of a sudden because of one comment a bunch of people have these two broken up... Did I miss something that no one in the family has said anything about?

The only thing I see going on is one person going to work this weekend and the other is at home. Doesn't this happen all over the world in a lot of very happy homes? :greenman:

Thank you Jodi!  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:17 am

jodirasar wrote:What's going on in here? All of a sudden because of one comment a bunch of people have these two broken up... Did I miss something that no one in the family has said anything about?

Well put bleu and jodi!! Couldn't have said it better Smiley

I agree Des moved to Seattle speaks volume that she wanna grow grey old with Chris laugh out loud. And for God's sake...she is not leaving her babe everyday on a jet plane , so to speak.. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:05 am

Totally agree Mura, soccer, and Jodi.

I totally got that SLA was joking about Chris being home again too! Not sure what happened after that laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:14 am

Yes and that one comment was made in fun ~ I had no idea it would turn into a runaway train wreck.  Embarassed  Not for one moment did I think there was any problem between Chris and Des.  I am so sorry I started this whole thing.  :headbanging  I didn't think that Des was gone that much to begin with.  I am just waiting for the announcement of their Wedding Date and can't wait to watch it on TV.  Just wish it wasn't so far out yet.  :married
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:54 am

SLA44 wrote:

Yes and that one comment was made in fun ~ I had no idea it would turn into a runaway train wreck.  Embarassed  Not for one moment did I think there was any problem between Chris and Des.  I am so sorry I started this whole thing.  :headbanging  I didn't think that Des was gone that much to begin with.  I am just waiting for the announcement of their Wedding Date and can't wait to watch it on TV.  Just wish it wasn't so far out yet.  :married

No worries, SLA, we fully get that it was only joking on your part!  bestbud! .

However, i suspect for some folks who prolly dont share the same humour...perhaps you need to put  :justkidding sign ?.....#NoKidding #Seriously??  :shocked!: 

Channeling Chris`s positivity, i think its good for us at times to have someone  :stirthepot on here, to reminds us that we got Chres back and that we got each other!  lolpanda . Group Hug!...... group hug :sprinklehearts 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry