SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:45 am

Ok so I was curious after last night, just how many trips Des has taken, how many with Chris, and for what reasons. Here you go:

- August, Des moves to Seattle with Chris, road trip
- September, California, Des filmed Hello Ross

- October, University of Portalnd event with Chris and his parents (the fun video we all love)
- October NYC Fashion Week
- October, Oregon, Ahna's wedding with Chris
- December, California with Chris
- December, Meier wedding in Dallas with Chris
- December, Christmas in Oregon with Chris and both families
- January, Atlantic City with Chris
- January, California, SeanCat wedding with Chris
- February, California, she posted photo of bridesmaids linen

- March, left California to meet Chris for his UP alumni baseball dinner
- March, ATFR with Chris,
- April, California, modeling for a swimsuit designer
- April, NYC fashion week

So 15 trips, and 10 of them WITH CHRIS. :yes: Just thought some numbers would be helpful.  Hugesmile

I highlighted, in red, all of times poor Chris laugh out loud was home alone.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:13 pm

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 46m
Here we go @bkhsbaseball ! Let's have a great time tonight! I'm excited to share some stories with you. #HatGame

The Knot ‏@theknot  59m
Spotted: @DesHartsock sitting front row at the @maggiesottero show here at Couture Show for #bridalmarket! Love her!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ok so I was curious after last night, just how many trips Des has taken, how many with Chris, and for what reasons. Here you go:
So 15 trips, and 10 of them WITH CHRIS. :yes: Just thought some numbers would be helpful.  Hugesmile

To quote Shakespeare:"Much Ado About Nothing"
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:19 pm

MMA50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
ivemaria31 wrote:Oh if only you know people. Thanks for being suportive for both of them. I HOPE THEIR IS CONTINUED SUPPORT for THEM INDIViduaLy EVEN IF THEY PART WAYS.

Oh no worries. I would.. As the one of old Chrisvillers when the show was airing, we gathered as fans of Chris bc of Prince Siegfried's amazing personality, no less (besides him being mega cutie, of course!haha)
,regardless his elimination order whether he was F25/F8/F3/F2, let alone F1. Mind you, we were against no less than 5 99.9% F1 spoilers at that time.

Now he has been living a happy life with his Cinderella Smiley, and planning to tie the knot, really, we don't have anything to complain about . Period.

Chris and Chris only would have my unconditional support.  Also, Chris will need to decide if he needs independent-goal drive wife who is gone all the time, or a wife who will be there more often than not to keep him warm and support him.  He better be thinking about it.

I see your point MMA, but don't forget, it takes time to develop a business, but once complete, she won't need to travel so much. Also, she left Friday, so Chris could have gone with her. All I know that Des knows what she has in Chris, and would never jeopardize this relationship. It is more important to her than the business. IMO, they are very much in cinch, so all is well in the Chres family.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ok so I was curious after last night, just how many trips Des has taken, how many with Chris, and for what reasons. Here you go:

- October, University of Portalnd event with Chris and his parents (the fun video we all love)

I highlighted, in red, all of times poor Chris lolwas home alone.

tyvm  I didn't think there were that many and I learned not to joke around on this board.  :iamsorry:  I caused so much trouble!!!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:29 pm

SLA please don't change a thing. There was nothing inappropriate about your joke. Chris definitely misses her, just as she probably does when he's not home. That's love.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:34 pm

MMA50 wrote:
ivemaria31 wrote:But the thing is Des is into bridal industry so if they breakup it may affect her work since she did not have a happy ending, especially bridal.If Des didn't become engaged i doubt if she gets this kind of soaring attention from bridal industry.

Thank you for speaking up! I also think Des got the Maggie Sottero gig because of Sarah Jackman, and Chris. I agree! Infact, it may prove that she was not interested in getting married, but only advancing her career.  Hope she proves us wrong.

Wow, slow down sister! Des loves Chris and can't wait to marry him, her words not mine, and I think that is still very true. Now, what would you say to someone who think Chris didn't really want to marry Des, he was only interested advancing his poetry book. These are 2 independent young people with dreams. Not clingy nor fearful about about one another. Very refreshing!! Being happy and content together help  each blossom. And that 's what is going with Chris and Des. They will do things together and they will do things separate. This is what a successful relationship looks like. You mark my word, they will get married and grow together.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:40 pm

MMA50 wrote:
Garabato wrote:I remember Chris saying to his mother that he loved Des' independence..
Des is trying to grow in her job..
So.. where is the problem

Well,  here..?

P.S. And forgive my English.. I know it is terrible..  :hidingchair 

Well, if Chris and his Mom is not concerned about "Des' independence," I am! As a Mom of two adult sons, it would begin to worry me if my son is home alone a lot while his significant other new home is now a plane going here, there and everywhere.  This is getting interesting to say the least.....

If your son is happy and content, you should be also.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:43 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:#Positivity #LetsGo! #ChannelingChris

chrisrsiegfried
Eye of the tiger. #WinForever

Love it!!  Chris knows the beauty of positivity.  ;)

Doesn't sound like he is miserable. Nothing gets Chris down!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Garabato wrote:I remember Chris saying to his mother that he loved Des' independence..
Des is trying to grow in her job..
So.. where is the problem

Well,  here..?

P.S. And forgive my English.. I know it is terrible..  :hidingchair 

Well, if Chris and his Mom is not concerned about "Des' independence," I am! As a Mom of two adult sons, it would begin to worry me if my son is home alone a lot while his significant other new home is now a plane going here, there and everywhere.  This is getting interesting to say the least.....

Des has been away from Seattle about once a month. At least 3 of those times were WITH Chris! This is silly. He's a grown man, he should be able to survive a weekend here and there without her. Healthy relationship and all that.

We should start to worry when Des moves back to LA and joins the cast of Say Yes To The Dress or something. And we all know she's not leaving her babe for that. She couldn't be more in bride-to-be zone if she tried.  whipped 

high five Love your post!  :LMBO:  You nailed it! Girlfriend is going nowhere!! Who in their right mind will leave a man like Chris? the bolded is :funnypost: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 pm

jodirasar wrote:What's going on in here? All of a sudden because of one comment a bunch of people have these two broken up... Did I miss something that no one in the family has said anything about?

The only thing I see going on is one person going to work this weekend and the other is at home. Doesn't this happen all over the world in a lot of very happy homes? :greenman:

:yes: You're right Jodi. The thing is, some people are still not sure Des in 100% in with Chris, that's why where they are always going to question her actions. IMO, once Des knew Chris was the one, she committed to him. So,. we should just relax! The wedding will be here soon enough!:wedding Pretty soon bambinaa!!Can't wait!! clapping! 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:01 pm

I highlighted, in red, all of times poor Chris lolwas home alone.

Yay! thank you Blue!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry