SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:24 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ok, my theories:

1) Des and Cat were filming fillers for Andi's season re: wedding planning talk, tips from Cat, etc, prepping viewing audience for a wedding this year. 

2) Des and Cat were filming fillers for And's season with Andi re: her guys, giving tips on what to look out for, opening up to the process, etc. Maybe there was no RC and Andi returned to LA early.

3) Des and Cat were there and it was a coincidence

No.1... You mean her wedding??..though stil think its too early..dont you?? . And, can we confirm whther Jackie and Daniella were there ?

I do think it's too early, but I also don't know exactly when the wedding will be you know? Was it bumped up? Or do they not care and are getting Des some more screen time in anticipation of the wedding?

Did Andi happen to return early and was there with them? Hard to know.

I don't see any other reason for Cat and Des to be there at the same time, so I'm going with wedding related filler for Andi's premiere. How fun to start the B'ette season with an update on the wedding plans for the most recent B'ette? This show is always plugging their success stories, so just a thought.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:27 am

deshartsock 6 hours ago Horse back ride! @tinsely_ #eclipsewatching#LATouring 

tinsely_

5 hours ago
Good beer, good s'mores, good friend. @deshartsock#bloodmoon

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:36 am

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ok, my theories:

1) Des and Cat were filming fillers for Andi's season re: wedding planning talk, tips from Cat, etc, prepping viewing audience for a wedding this year. 

2) Des and Cat were filming fillers for And's season with Andi re: her guys, giving tips on what to look out for, opening up to the process, etc. Maybe there was no RC and Andi returned to LA early.

3) Des and Cat were there and it was a coincidence

No.1... You mean her wedding??..though stil think its too early..dont you?? . And, can we confirm whther Jackie and Daniella were there ?

I do think it's too early, but I also don't know exactly when the wedding will be you know? Was it bumped up? Or do they not care and are getting Des some more screen time in anticipation of the wedding?

Did Andi happen to return early and was there with them? Hard to know.

I don't see any other reason for Cat and Des to be there at the same time, so I'm going with wedding related filler for Andi's premiere. How fun to start the B'ette season with an update on the wedding plans for the most recent B'ette? This show is always plugging their success stories, so just a thought.

THIS.  I agree word . at first i thought Andi got to meet with Des and Cat. but given that it was likely for a Filler related to wedding, Andi was not necessarily have to be there, IMO. I wish i could be a fly on the mansion wall!..perhaps it may involved lingerie shopping talks?  :justkidding.

on a related note, i with they would showcase Chris-Des having a talk with Andi somehow, ala Seancat with JPab last season..i think its already due for us fans to have them TALK on our screen again (still bitter of what happened at JPab ATFR  duh )..gosh..its been too long!..laugh out loud...  :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:45 am

I could see a sit down with Cat and Des to discuss wedding stuff, the last bride giving advice to the next bride.

I do think Des loves California, but currently she seems to love Chris more. Also, while Chris is establishing a career in Seattle, it doesn't mean in a few years that he can't move to California either. There is a big difference between, I just got this job and need to build my resume and experience and I have five to ten years experience and can find a job another place. He is in banking, they tend to do that everywhere.

Also as a Florida girl, I love the water and always wanted to live within a four hour drive of the coast. But in the last couple of years, I realized that I just don't go as much and am willing to live inland now. That being said, Seattle has plenty of water, so if that is part of what soothes Des's heart she has it there.

I could see Des and Chris relocating in the future. For now, they both seem happy and content in Seattle and with traveling for other events. Also Chris doesn't seem to mind Des's traveling alone, so I think we are making an issue of something that isn't an issue for them. To me, Des always seemed like the more needy of the two of them. So if one was going to have issue with the others time away, I would expect it to be Des not Chris. But that as always is just my opinion, as I only know these two from what I have seen on my tv, in magazines and on twitter, etc.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:I could see a sit down with Cat and Des to discuss wedding stuff, the last bride giving advice to the next bride.

I do think Des loves California, but currently she seems to love Chris more.  Also, while Chris is establishing a career in Seattle, it doesn't mean in a few years that he can't move to California either.  There is a big difference between, I just got this job and need to build my resume and experience and I have five to ten years experience and can find a job another place.  He is in banking, they tend to do that everywhere.

Also as a Florida girl, I love the water and always wanted to live within a four hour drive of the coast.  But in the last couple of years, I realized that I just don't go as much and am willing to live inland now.  That being said, Seattle has plenty of water, so if that is part of what soothes Des's heart she has it there.

I could see Des and Chris relocating in the future.  For now, they both seem happy and content in Seattle and with traveling for other events.  Also Chris doesn't seem to mind Des's traveling alone, so I think we are making an issue of something that isn't an issue for them.  To me, Des always seemed like the more needy of the two of them.  So if one was going to have issue with the others time away, I would expect it to be Des not Chris.  But that as always is just my opinion, as I only know these two from what I have seen on my tv, in magazines and on twitter, etc.

I agree! Chris even said he loves Santa Barbara.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 am

stuckinsc wrote:I could see a sit down with Cat and Des to discuss wedding stuff, the last bride giving advice to the next bride.

I do think Des loves California, but currently she seems to love Chris more.  Also, while Chris is establishing a career in Seattle, it doesn't mean in a few years that he can't move to California either.  There is a big difference between, I just got this job and need to build my resume and experience and I have five to ten years experience and can find a job another place.  He is in banking, they tend to do that everywhere.

Also as a Florida girl, I love the water and always wanted to live within a four hour drive of the coast.  But in the last couple of years, I realized that I just don't go as much and am willing to live inland now.  That being said, Seattle has plenty of water, so if that is part of what soothes Des's heart she has it there.

I could see Des and Chris relocating in the future.  For now, they both seem happy and content in Seattle and with traveling for other events.  Also Chris doesn't seem to mind Des's traveling alone, so I think we are making an issue of something that isn't an issue for them.  To me, Des always seemed like the more needy of the two of them.  So if one was going to have issue with the others time away, I would expect it to be Des not Chris.  But that as always is just my opinion, as I only know these two from what I have seen on my tv, in magazines and on twitter, etc.

well put, stuc!!  clapping! . TY for weighing in. ITA with you...not to mention sometimes kids also factoring in where to live permanently  :yes: .

On a related note, Jash seems would go that route. Im surprised to know that they are gonna move to Miami soon, knowing JP has been a true New Yorker all of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 am

Even though ivemaria31's post is now gone.....
I do know, Des and Chris are fine and 100% in love with each other. No worries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:04 am

This is a fan forum. Any negative comments regarding the couple, or insults to other posters or mods are deleted.

Any posts that are quoted, that include the above, are also deleted.

Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:09 am

Admin wrote:This is a fan forum. Any negative comments regarding the couple, or insults to other posters or mods are deleted.

Any posts that are quoted, that include the above, are also deleted.

Thank you.

TY dear Admin. really appreciate your prompt intervention  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:12 am

jodirasar wrote:Even though ivemaria31's post is now gone.....

NOW. this is what a call a reliable source!   :yes:  yes 

As we all thought!  :cutesmile!:  TY so much Jodi!..you have been a great help for us to scoop our beloved couple   bestbud!  :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 am

jodirasar wrote:Even though ivemaria31's post is now gone.....

Thanks Jodi! "We" (most of us) never had a doubt.  :cutesmile!:  Excited to find out why Des was in Cali! :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:24 am

lolpanda 

Yes!!! I hope it was a sit down to discuss wedding "stuff!" We are VERY overdue. ;)

I am excited for Andi's season not only because I want to see her meet the love of her life, (I always wish this on the lead giggling ) but I want to see Des and Chris and hear anything about their wedding!  lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry