SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Interesting twist with the new show idea! I can't wait to find out the cast, this will determine my level of enthusiasm lol.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:This is bachelor family at its best.  Thanks for the reporting Des!  If only you could give us a glimpse of when your special day is going to be!

Absolutely. More pics here: http://andrialindquistblog.com/2014/03/21/renee-bracy/

Was Des her flower girl?  giggling So happy for Renee, what a beautiful family of three.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 Vwqqv7

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 314cnc5

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 2ex5u88

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 2i71z5g

Des with the tiny bouquet /single flower, too funny... I love Des in magenta/purple....Chris has rubbed off his fav color on her.. giggling 

This is beautiful!! Renee seems so down to earth, and this is why she gets along with Des and Chris so well. I bet Marco and peter are getting married in June. Has anyone posted in the Renee thread? Her fans might love to see this.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Oh there's lots of talk in Renee's thread!

By the way, that photo above looks like Renee is about to throw the bouquet and Des getting ready to catch. Ha. Hugesmile 

If Peter and Marco get married in June, looks like it'll be a reunion of sorts. Fun!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh there's lots of talk in Renee's thread!

By the way, that photo above looks like Renee is about to throw the bouquet and Des getting ready to catch. Ha. Hugesmile 

If Peter and Marco get married in June, looks like it'll be a reunion of sorts. Fun!

Hate to be ignorant, but maybe that's just because am from SA & have never heard of Peter & Marco so please tell me who they are, as you guys are chatting away about them & have no idea who they are at all.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Gale1 wrote:

Hate to be ignorant, but maybe that's just because am from SA & have never heard of Peter & Marco so please tell me who they are, as you guys are chatting away about them & have no idea who they are at all.

No worries! Peter and Marco are Bachelor producers, they're also in a relationship. We're speculating because Marco posted under Des' most recent IG photo (of Renee and her new husband) and said "get ready for June!." Someone guessed that maybe Marco and Peter are getting married in June. It seems like they will all see each other again this summer, we're just not sure why yet.  :Smiley: 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Gale1 wrote:

No worries! Peter and Marco are Bachelor producers, they're also in a relationship. We're speculating because Marco posted under Des' most recent IG photo (of Renee and her new husband) and said "get ready for June!." Someone guessed that maybe Marco and Peter are getting married in June. It seems like they will all see each other again this summer, we're just not sure why yet.  :Smiley: 

oops! that is embarrassing  🍅 should of know that, but in SA when you think of the Bachelor/Bachelorette you just connect it with ABC. Thanks for the info Bleu can always count on you.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Okay, so Bachelor/ette producer Marco (producer Peter's boyfriend) commented under that pic ^ and said:

this makes me so happy! Get ready for June!!!

What's happening in June?  Suspect  I know BP is filming right? But still don't get the connection.  scratch

As in June for the public announcement? But that means it wont bode well with important events of Andy 's season???.... Le sigh...still wonder to no end

Well, SeanCat's wedding did happen while Juan's season was airing.  :whistle: 

true...well, guys..better prep for now on for the possible date of June's announcement, or better yet, the D-day!!

btw, me think, since we are in for the exciting stuffs ahead approaching the wed bells, how about if we make the sticky no-discussion pic thread alive again? i think when we happen to find and bring any Chres pic into this thread, we can do the same for the sticky thread. Thus, we will be keeping a good track of their romantic journey in progress , without the elephanty posts, hence easier way to find pics. They have said they plan to stay together for about 100+ years, after all  giggling . soo...I guess, we are stuck with their adorableness THAT long.cheerleader awwww .....Not that im complaining...LOL...:eyesigh:  Hugesmile

I'll let you the awesome Chres pack to weigh in : bleu, SM, maggen, San, Gale, rc, britt, DK, :anyone?: Comment pls?? . TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:41 am

Mura - I was thinking about Juan-ary and all of the attention the franchise got with the new season plus SeanCat's wedding. I guess they could pull off a wedding this summer, sometime between the ending of Andi's season and the new season of BP. Or like they did for SeanCat, the wedding on a Sunday, and the Bachelorette episode on Monday as usual.

I'm up for reviving the photo threads!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:47 am

I don't care when it is... I just want to see a chres wedding!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:47 am

Mura I'm gonna leave the picture thread to all of the real pro's here ,
Just gonna be in the sit , and   eyedrool  all the hotness   :fanningfan   being that

:girlfan you all know me to be .     girldance

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 6 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa1822 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:39 am

http://kiroradio.com/listen/9969393/
Alyssa1822
Alyssa1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:50 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Okay, so Bachelor/ette producer Marco (producer Peter's boyfriend) commented under that pic ^ and said:

this makes me so happy! Get ready for June!!!

What's happening in June?  Suspect  I know BP is filming right? But still don't get the connection.  scratch

As in June for the public announcement? But that means it wont bode well with important events of Andy 's season???.... Le sigh...still wonder to no end

Well, SeanCat's wedding did happen while Juan's season was airing.  :whistle: 

true...well, guys..better prep for now on for the possible date of June's announcement, or better yet, the D-day!!

btw, me think, since we are in for the exciting stuffs ahead approaching the wed bells, how about if we make the sticky no-discussion pic thread alive again? i think when we happen to find and bring any Chres pic into this thread, we can do the same for the sticky thread. Thus, we will be keeping a good track of their romantic journey in progress , without the elephanty posts, hence easier way to find pics. They have said they plan to stay together for about 100+ years, after all  giggling . soo...I guess, we are stuck with their adorableness THAT long.cheerleader awwww .....Not that im complaining...LOL...:eyesigh:  Hugesmile

I'll let you the awesome Chres pack to weigh in : bleu, SM, maggen, San, Gale, rc, britt, DK, :anyone?: Comment pls?? . TIA

Mura, you can always count me in on ANYTHING CHRIS&DES. These two have won my heart. Yeh for revival!
 :happydance: 

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry