SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Okay, It is all quiet with Des and Chris. I know they had their reunion last night  whipped  but.... where is the daily tweet?! LOL  no idea 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:41 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Okay, It is all quiet with Des and Chris.  I know they had their reunion last night  whipped  but.... where is the daily tweet?! LOL   no idea 

Haha. I didn't wanna be the one to say it, but couldn't help notice their radio silence. Not even a tweet to say she arrived??  :gotcha: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:So Chris and Des' 1 year anniversary is coming up - 3 weeks from today to be exact!  :cheeseyy 

Assuming they aren't heading out in the middle of the week, I wonder if they will leave for Antigua on the weekend before or after their anniversary. 

I'm so excited and happy for them! Chris was back to work a few days after the finale, and really has only left for a weekend here and there in between. Des has been busy working too, and planning her wedding. They deserve a real vacay!  beatingheart 

I think it's highly likely that there will be some kind of magazine there to take photos, this has usually been the case in the past. Can't wait for some more cuteness from them! 

And I love that for the most part, there hasn't been much uncertainty with them. I was sure at the AFTR that they were going to get married. (a mere few hrs after I thought she was engaged to Brooks, but let's not go there laugh out loud ) 

EeeesOk Blue  lolpanda. We are not going to go there!! We believe in them 100% now, and that's all that counts. :sending flowers :dancing peg: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Okay, It is all quiet with Des and Chris.  I know they had their reunion last night  whipped  but.... where is the daily tweet?! LOL   no idea 

Haha. I didn't wanna be the one to say it, but couldn't help notice their radio silence. Not even a tweet to say she arrived??  :gotcha: 

Hint, Hint! they really missed each other :thismuch:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:43 pm

[quote="bleuberry"]So Chris and Des' 1 year anniversary is coming up - 3 weeks from today to be exact!  :cheeseyy 

Assuming they aren't heading out in the middle of the week, I wonder if they will leave for Antigua on the weekend before or after their anniversary. 

I'm so excited and happy for them! Chris was back to work a few days after the finale, and really has only left for a weekend here and there in between. Des has been busy working too, and planning her wedding. They deserve a real vacay!  beatingheart 

I think it's highly likely that there will be some kind of magazine there to take photos, this has usually been the case in the past. Can't wait for some more cuteness from them! 

And I love that for the most part, there hasn't been much uncertainty with them. I was sure at the AFTR that they were going to get married. (a mere few hrs after I thought she was engaged to Brooks, but let's not go there laugh out loud ) [/quot

I think what really made me a believer, despite what RS was trying to sell us, was the famous "safe house" picture. At that very moment, the look on Chris's face said it all! I wish I had it to post again.  Praying  Anyone? Praying 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:31 am

Yes SM! . That was defly Not the ohiamthenextbachelor expression that was written all over his face laugh out loud laugh out loud

It is in the locked old Chris thread. I dunno how to bring a pic from a locked thread ...but if we get help from our admin / mods... I'm sure it can be done Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:46 am

I will bring it over in the morning when I'm not on my phone. 

And I got a new avi thanks to Des. (slightly different from a similar version Chris posted last year)

Des Hartsock
I finally found it!! My favorite scarf ever & it's on SALE! For those who wanted it...
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 53 2cn6ujb

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:52 am

Looks like Des made a batch of posts on the blog we haven't seen, I wish she'd tweet out links to them each time. 

I saw this one when I checked her mom's Twitter, she retweeted it. Birthday Bash post: http://www.desireehartsock.com/bowling-for-fun-or-fitness/

She must be so happy to see her daughter happy.  awwww 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 53 Picstitch

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:00 am

Bridal Fashion Week: http://www.desireehartsock.com/bridal-fashion-week-maggie-sottero/

Flowers for Spring: http://www.desireehartsock.com/flowers-for-spring/

And this adorable exchange, her mom Skypes with fans? Can she be any cuter?! She also retweets so many of Des' posts, like a doting and proud mom. 

Anna Robinson
@DesHartsock your mom said i love to me tonight on skype Des! tweet
Des Hartsock
@annahappygirl10 my mom loves everyone  PINKHEART she's the best : ) @RoxanneHartsock 
Melissa Abdul @deschrisfan19
@DesHartsock Your mom is so sweet and caring Des!! I had an awesome time skyping with her. ;) I'm blessed.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:05 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Yes SM! . That was defly Not the ohiamthenextbachelor expression that was written all over his face lollol

It is in the locked old Chris thread. I dunno how to bring a pic from a locked thread ...but if we get help from our admin / mods... I'm sure it can be done Smiley
Can you post a link, and describe the pic?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Yes SM! . That was defly Not the ohiamthenextbachelor expression that was written all over his face lollol

Can you post a link, and describe the pic?

The picture I was referring to was the infamous "safe house" picture that Des took while they were secretly in hiding.  Chris posted it on his instagram but I believe he deleted it a few weeks after he posted it.  They confirmed after the show what we suspected.  That is was definitely a safe house picture!  ;)   The look on his face said it all.   :yes:

Also.... Thanks Bleu for all the "little treasures" you find for us!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:20 am

This is the safe house pic. Was he getting comments on it from people about him being in California? Is that why he deleted it?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 53 B6402210

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry