SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:33 pm

umngirl wrote:Question for you all, I'm a People mag subscriber and I thought you all said that there would be a spread in the mag from their engagement party. Did I just miss it in the mag in the last 6 weeks or was it never in there?

You can check out our link to media-no discussion thread. I have put it there...if that's what you mean Smiley

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:39 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Question for you all, I'm a People mag subscriber and I thought you all said that there would be a spread in the mag from their engagement party. Did I just miss it in the mag in the last 6 weeks or was it never in there?

You can check out our link to media-no discussion thread. I have put it there...if that's what you mean Smiley

I only saw one of those pictures in the actual mag. I thought there was to be a bigger spread after the initial picture. Was that changed or did I just completely miss it?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 28 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 28 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:41 pm

I asked the party planner lady what the time frame would be on when it was coming out and she said she didn't have one but would tweet it out when she found out.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:21 am

bleuberry wrote:Btw guys, I've been emailing with Des about a special something for us fans. I'll let you know if anything comes of it, as she and Chris are pretty busy right now. She's going to talk to him about it and get back to me.  :Woah-hoo: 

She is just as kind and sweet to me as I expected her to be. She said she knows this board and loves it and the impact it has on building a community. :yes:

Yeh  :yes: Can't wait to hear what that's about. I love surprises.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:28 am

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Des Hartsock
Secrets don't make friends Smiley@ChrisRSiegfried #TBT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 28 2q2mvtk

The quote is "Friends make Secrets" So maybe he was sharing something with her.  One thing is for sure, she looks gorgeous in this picture, and of course he always does, with his eyes open or closed. Lol!

Now, I wonder what the secret was!!!! Inquiry minds want to know.

She can't tease us like that, laugh out loud. She should know we the inguirer mind "always" want to know "Everything Chres".
Love them  :thismuch: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:38 am

bleuberry wrote:

I asked the party planner lady what the time frame would be on when it was coming out and she said she didn't have one but would tweet it out when she found out.

Are these magazines with Chres flying of the shelves? It was the same thing said about the US Mag when she took pictures with wedding dresses, I looked for them everywhere, but could not find them. Do you think she knows?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:40 am

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  1h
Who's talking in my corner? http://goo.gl/xg80s3  maybe you?! #BachelorNation tweet your quirks on over!

Hey everyone!

Welcome back to Chris’s corner. This week I thought I’d make it short and sweet, although the topic might be a little more sour! …well half of it.

Typically I speak to you about topics I think you’d be interested in, but this time I thought I’d play a little game. Now let’s be clear here. I am making a few basic assumptions. 1 – that you actually read this blog and 2 – that you care to be a part of the next blog!

I am looking for some of the best quirks from our readers. Now I don’t want to know about anything inappropriate like my quirk of walking around the house xxx…if that is a quirk, but I do want to see what you all have to say. One of Des’s endearing quirks is that she is always stubbing her toe, dropping things, running into something or getting a random bruise from who knows what!

The sour part of this corner has to do with those two little things on your feet. Toe Rings! No just kidding. Socks! I am not sure if you were paying close attention to Desiree’s season, but I am a big fan of different colored socks, especially when I have to go all formal! Right now I am wearing crazy rainbow socks with my dress clothes! Yes I am writing this blog while dressed up…duh. Recently, I acquired about 10 different pair of socks from our good friend Mr. Jason Mesnick’s sock company Skyline Socks. Now I am rocking the Seattle skyline in multiple colors. Even though they are more of a casual sock, I wear them with my slacks to work. BECAUSE I DON’T CARE. They still look good.

Since we are on the topic of socks, an old quirk comes to mind. When I was playing professional baseball with the Cubs, I used to have crazy rituals. Yes I used to wash my socks, but I had to wear two pair of socks every time I pitched! Was it uncomfortable? Yes. Did I ever wear just one pair during pitching? No. And it wasn’t two pair of high socks. The first set had to be ankle socks. The second were my Cubs’ blue pair. Everytime. No Excuses.

Ok well I gotta run! 

Let me hear your quirks!

Find us on Twitter:

@ChrisRSiegfried

@DesHartsock

Find us on Facebook:

facebook.com/diamondsandhearts

facebook.com/OfficialDesHartsock

OK, Chris, in response to your corner, my quirk is im obsessed with you and your quirks!.. giggling .#thereisaidit  :P :P :P

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:19 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Who's talking in my corner? http://goo.gl/xg80s3  maybe you?! #BachelorNation tweet your quirks on over!

Hey everyone!

Welcome back to Chris’s corner. This week I thought I’d make it short and sweet, although the topic might be a little more sour! …well half of it.

Typically I speak to you about topics I think you’d be interested in, but this time I thought I’d play a little game. Now let’s be clear here. I am making a few basic assumptions. 1 – that you actually read this blog and 2 – that you care to be a part of the next blog!

I am looking for some of the best quirks from our readers. Now I don’t want to know about anything inappropriate like my quirk of walking around the house xxx…if that is a quirk, but I do want to see what you all have to say. One of Des’s endearing quirks is that she is always stubbing her toe, dropping things, running into something or getting a random bruise from who knows what!

The sour part of this corner has to do with those two little things on your feet. Toe Rings! No just kidding. Socks! I am not sure if you were paying close attention to Desiree’s season, but I am a big fan of different colored socks, especially when I have to go all formal! Right now I am wearing crazy rainbow socks with my dress clothes! Yes I am writing this blog while dressed up…duh. Recently, I acquired about 10 different pair of socks from our good friend Mr. Jason Mesnick’s sock company Skyline Socks. Now I am rocking the Seattle skyline in multiple colors. Even though they are more of a casual sock, I wear them with my slacks to work. BECAUSE I DON’T CARE. They still look good.

Since we are on the topic of socks, an old quirk comes to mind. When I was playing professional baseball with the Cubs, I used to have crazy rituals. Yes I used to wash my socks, but I had to wear two pair of socks every time I pitched! Was it uncomfortable? Yes. Did I ever wear just one pair during pitching? No. And it wasn’t two pair of high socks. The first set had to be ankle socks. The second were my Cubs’ blue pair. Everytime. No Excuses.

Ok well I gotta run! 

Let me hear your quirks!

Find us on Twitter:

@ChrisRSiegfried

@DesHartsock

Find us on Facebook:

OK, Chris, in response to your corner, my quirk is im obsessed with you and your quirks!.. giggling .#thereisaidit  :P :P :P

Haha! This is great. Love that they are so open with everyone.  bestbud!   clapping! 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 pm

deshartsock
I said yes!!!! Haha. I'm pretty sure you all know that I've been engaged but better late than never to do the ring selfie that all girls do when they first get engaged. Also I'm loving my pink @essiepolish New posts on www.DesireeHartsock.com for all things PINK.

anomar11 Is part of the ring gold? So classy, love it!

deshartsock Rose gold. :)My favorite part

Yay, I've wanted to see a close up but don't remember her posting the obligatory ring pic.  giggling  Thanks Des!

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:03 pm

gorgeous ring, Des!!... awwww 

Chris`s :

IA with Aaron about Pete  giggling

wonder, does this mean Chres featured in Fox News??

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:06 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Hey everyone!

Ok well I gotta run! 

Let me hear your quirks!

Find us on Twitter:

@ChrisRSiegfried

@DesHartsock

Find us on Facebook:

Haha!  This is great.  Love that they are so open with everyone.   bestbud!    clapping! 

One of Des’s endearing quirks is that she is always stubbing her toe, dropping things, running into something or getting a random bruise from who knows what! the bolded, Chris is so funny!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:59 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 3h
A little LACE @bootights for my lace ups. #Keepingitclassy Happy Friday! pic.twitter.com/zDHljMJxAu
View photo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry