SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Des's "Lost and Found" Fairy Tale  rotfl 

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 11h

Des alert! If you see her around town tonight let me know. She left her phone at home sad#MissingDes #COMEBACKHOME

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 10h

Found her!

OMG, he is hilarious!! Love him.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:58 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:chrisrsiegfried
10 hours ago
#LaterGram #SundayGolf keep your eyes on the ball right

isnt he Yummy?...get sexier when golfing  :uptonogood ..you better keep him tight, Des..  Hugesmile giggling  .

OHHH! Yes Mura! I thought the same thing. Hum! hum! hum! high five 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm not sure how they manage their finances, but I imagine this will be a nice balance for them. If they needed the income and were in a dire situation, he probably wouldn't be able to make the move right now. Fortunately, I think they live comfortably right now due to her time on the show and opportunities they've had, and the upcoming wedding will help even more I'm sure.

I'm happy for Chris, he seems happy, they're both working and are passionate about their careers! A win-win.  :yes:

I agree, these two are very mature young people. They are very organized especially Chris. IMO, Chris puts a lot of thought on all his decisions, I don't think he would have make a decision like this lightly. Remember, his main concern about not moving from Seattle was to be "able to provide for her". He is very responsible, and I am very happy for them. " Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien". He who doesn't risk anything, has nothing.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Oh forget to comment. I love Chris and Jason will have another manly talk and the 3-some girls having their regular girly-girls thing!! giggling

I wonder if Rene and husband will make an appearance.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:51 am

Wow, stunning view!

deshartsock
Our beautiful view of the Puget Sound tonight at dinner. I  PINKHEART Seattle! @chrisrsiegfried #Palisades #datenight

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:53 am

deshartsock
Top 10 Honeymoon Locations!

http://www.desireehartsock.com/top-10-honeymoon-locations/
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:55 am

So are you working at a bridal shop these days ? Or just planning the wedding? I am excited to see you in your wedding dress this year. Love all your positive posts.

deshartsock I'm designing a wedding gown collection with Maggie Sottero and planning a wedding.  Thanks!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:49 am

bleuberry wrote:Wow, stunning view!

deshartsock
Our beautiful view of the Puget Sound tonight at dinner. I  PINKHEART Seattle! @chrisrsiegfried #Palisades #datenight

wow What a beautiful view!! they are going to make move to Seattle. Before Chris and Des, all I knew about Seattle was it rains a lot. But now, I see the beauty of that city. Did Jason and Molly showed this much Seattle, I just start following them cus of Chres.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Yes, it is on my bucket list for sure now!

I was wondering about the six weddings they are attending this year. Maybe Nate's, but who else? Renee is having a big reception this summer she has said, so maybe they're including that.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Chris' Corner on Honeymoons: http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-honeymoon/

And an exciting tidbit: "I have some other exciting news. I am about to make a career change for the better and I want to share it with you. As of May 1st I will be working for myself as a Mortgage Consultant (Loan Officer). Don’t worry! I am still going to be at the same place, but I will be working on my own now. Thank you for being interested and listening to me. This is going to bring a whole new twist to my online presence and presence in Seattle! I am in the beginning stages of finalizing my website and will keep you posted! Exciting times everyone. Very exciting times."

Wow! We will be in the same profession! I will have to congratulate him and welcome him into this crazy business! Smiley

Sorry for quoting myself, but I tweeted Chris, like I said I would. yes

chris siegfried favorited your Tweet
Apr 24: @ChrisRSiegfried Just read your blog! Welcome to the Mortgage world! Best of luck!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:53 pm

That's super awesome GA!

I remember tweeting Des and having her respond and favorite it, fangirled just a wee bit ;)

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Chris' Corner on Honeymoons: http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-honeymoon/

And an exciting tidbit: "I have some other exciting news. I am about to make a career change for the better and I want to share it with you. As of May 1st I will be working for myself as a Mortgage Consultant (Loan Officer). Don’t worry! I am still going to be at the same place, but I will be working on my own now. Thank you for being interested and listening to me. This is going to bring a whole new twist to my online presence and presence in Seattle! I am in the beginning stages of finalizing my website and will keep you posted! Exciting times everyone. Very exciting times."

Wow! We will be in the same profession! I will have to congratulate him and welcome him into this crazy business! Smiley

Sorry for quoting myself, but I tweeted Chris, like I said I would. yes

chris siegfried favorited your Tweet
Apr 24:  @ChrisRSiegfried Just read your blog! Welcome to the Mortgage world! Best of luck!

Talking about Seattle reminds me of this date - Enjoy- start 6:35 and up

Note future in Seattle start at 6:35 and up " she will be willing to move to Seattle", people taught she was just saying it cus she knew she wasn't going to pick him. What a deja vue!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry