SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by rc49ers Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Chris3-220x300 :eyesigh: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Alyssa1822 wrote:http://kiroradio.com/listen/9969393/

Thanks Alyssa! Chris co hosting with Jason? Awesome input!!

It was nice to listen to the podcast. Happy jason and Chris have become so close. Sounds like they will be hanging out with Renee and her new husband. Their son is the same age as Tye, and Jason mentioned how much fun it was going to be. Definitely a TV wedding coming up, but they are at the mercy of ABC as to where and when. Jason also mentioned a BIG party coming up in April for Molly to celebrate her birthday. Yay, more pics!!  :Clap: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:31 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

It was nice to listen to the podcast.  Happy jason and Chris have become so close.  Sounds like they will be hanging out with Renee and her new husband.  Their son is the same age as Tye, and Jason mentioned how much fun it was going to be.  Definitely a TV wedding coming up, but they are at the mercy of ABC as to where and when.  Jason also mentioned a BIG party coming up in April for Molly to celebrate her birthday.  Yay, more pics!!    :Clap: 

Des birthday is also in April, so may their will be a big birthday bash for the two ladies hosted by Jason and Chris. Notice, Chris was silent when Jason was talking about "big birthday party in April?" Things that makes me go uhm....

Btw, Chris did well on Jason's podcast. Very relaxed, very confident, and didn't give away too much info about his lady love. Makes me love him even more.

MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:37 pm

MMA50 wrote:
Des birthday is also in April, so may their will be a big birthday bash for the two ladies hosted by Jason and Chris. Notice, Chris was silent when Jason was talking about "big birthday party in April?" Things that makes me go uhm....

Btw, Chris did well on Jason's podcast. Very relaxed, very confident, and didn't give away too much info about his lady love. Makes me love him even more.

Good point! That would be lots of fun!

I agree, I love that Chris is still a little reserved and protective when talking with the rest of us about his relationship and Des.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:59 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks all, for the kind responses!!... So.. yay!!!! For the pic thread revival....Smiley)):Clap: 

Bleu, I really think they will make the announcement at Andi's ATFR for a fall wedding. We shall see.:yes: .Smiley). Now onto a 1393 million Q...laugh out loud... Would you like a Beard or No Beard Chris version for his big day??... I know Britt would def opt the former. But I'd rather see a clean shaven cutie prince for that day!! giggling 

Mura, I am with you. I love me a NO beard Chis version. He looks so hoootttt with NO Beard!!!

ITA Maggenzm - he does look so hot with no beard.  :Drool:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:00 am

Maggenzm wrote:I don't think we have this picture of Chris and Des engagement party, find it Pinteres.
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 7cdd4708d938474f4ac08c0a13fa91bf

Blue, thinks for the tutorial on posting the picture.

Now this is an awesome picture of them both!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:05 am

MMA50 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

It was nice to listen to the podcast.  Happy jason and Chris have become so close.  Sounds like they will be hanging out with Renee and her new husband.  Their son is the same age as Tye, and Jason mentioned how much fun it was going to be.  Definitely a TV wedding coming up, but they are at the mercy of ABC as to where and when.  Jason also mentioned a BIG party coming up in April for Molly to celebrate her birthday.  Yay, more pics!!    :Clap: 

Des birthday is also in April, so may their will be a big birthday bash for the two ladies hosted by Jason and Chris.  Notice, Chris was silent when Jason was talking about "big birthday party in April?" Things that makes me go uhm....  

Btw, Chris did well on Jason's podcast.  Very relaxed, very confident, and didn't give away too much info about his lady love.  Makes me love him even more.

Reminds me of Tina turner song " He is simply the best... better than all the rest" Please enjoy this song dedicated to our prince.

party time cheerdance 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:18 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I don't think we have this picture of Chris and Des engagement party, find it Pinteres.
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 7cdd4708d938474f4ac08c0a13fa91bf

Blue, thinks for the tutorial on posting the picture.

Now this is an awesome picture of them both!

Yes, great pic of them! They look so happy together. Looking forward to watching their wedding on TV.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:25 am

bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Good point! That would be lots of fun!

I agree, I love that Chris is still a little reserved and protective when talking with the rest of us about his relationship and Des.

Yes, very careful with his opinion of Des and the relationship. He knows how to protect her heart, which is exactly what she needs cus she is a little bit emotional, if you noticed. He is a very mature man. Des is very lucky! Did we say lucky before? Yes!! very, very lucky!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:04 am

Going to also leave the picture thread to all the real pro's here & just sit back read & :Drool: in all the hotness, thanks guys can't wait. Lot's of action & fun I can see will be coming up. Must say love the look of Chris with just a shadow of a beard, not to keen on the bit of a fully beard or completely shaven like when he first met Des, but am sure we will take him anyway we get him!!  :yes: 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:32 am

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 48 minutos.
Gorgeous day with my gorgeous...

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 A8682110

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 46 minutos.
Babe! @deshartsock

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Bbd2e010

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 8 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:58 am

Great picture of them!   :Thanktwo

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry