SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants - Page 2 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

Post by Bet2Win Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:45 pm

Andrew Poole: 29, Los Angeles, CA. Originally from the SF-Bay area. Graduated Whitman College in 2006 with a B.A. in History. Currently works as a Media Solutions Strategist for Facebook in their LA offices.

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants - Page 2 Andrew4

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants - Page 2 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

Post by Bet2Win Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Marcus Grodd: 25, Dallas, TX. His middle-name is "Erich". Born July 2, 1988 in Medicine Hat, Canada to Klaus and Halina Grodd. He has an older brother and sister, Conrad and Cathy. He is half German and half Polish. When he was 2, his family moved to America. Marcus started to excel at sports at a young age and found his love for soccer. He played overseas in his youth. Moved to Dallas and played for the Dallas Texans. He is a HPHS alumni. Works out at Crossfit in Plano, TX.

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants - Page 2 115

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants - Page 2 450px-Footballstars

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Thanks, Bet! At first glance Andi's got some nice looking guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:57 pm

albean99 wrote:Thanks, Bet! At first glance Andi's got some nice looking guys.

Yes, thanks Bet2Win! Agree, bean, some nice looking guys, but none of them jump out at me as being a great fit for her career. However, neither did Juan Pablo (career-wise), so what do I know?

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Litta123 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Thanks, Bet! At first glance Andi's got some nice looking guys.

Yes, thanks Bet2Win! Agree, bean, some nice looking guys, but none of them jump out at me as being a great fit for her career. However, neither did Juan Pablo (career-wise), so what do I know?
It's so hard to tell until we see them together. Who would have put Sean & Cat together at first glance?  Actually I think I'd say that about a lot of the final couples.  :Nod:

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Thanks Bet!  It does seem like they got some educated/ambitious guys which might be a good match career-wise if either one of the couple are willing to move. I also noted most are not real young. I think that helps with someone who is a professional to not be trying to start a relationship with someone not yet out of, or barely out of school.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Thanks Bet!  Just looking at the photos, my fave so far is Brian.  He is cute!

Geographically, Josh is just up the road in Athens.  They probably have a lot in common and I bet she'll love his career choice and ties to SEC Football.  I could see him going far.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Thanks Bet!

They are all great looking guys. Josh for a second reminded me of Roberto in that first picture, therefore I'm in love with him, automatically. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:38 am

Is it wrong that when I look at those photos and bios, I cant help but wonder who would make for a good Bachelor lead next season?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:57 am

tigertiz wrote:Is it wrong that when I look at those photos and bios, I cant help but wonder who would make for a good Bachelor lead next season?

No I don't think it is wrong and I bet you have lots of company in that department!  :yes:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:36 am

tigertiz wrote:Is it wrong that when I look at those photos and bios, I cant help but wonder who would make for a good Bachelor lead next season?

i do that too haha.  

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:58 pm

I added individual threads from the bios/pics Bet2Win posted here. We'll add more when the official photos & bios are released. It's okay to discuss the guys and post pics and even tweets but nothing that will give clues as to where they get to in the show. During the season they often will post a pic from filming showing an episode already aired. That kind of thing is okay because it's not a spoiler. Pre-season pics are also okay.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

+11
mtnlvr55
atem
california90
SLA44
tigertiz
GuardianAngel
alwaystulips
Peppermom
Litta123
Bet2Win
albean99