SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants - Page 3 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

Post by atem Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:13 pm

tigertiz wrote:Is it wrong that when I look at those photos and bios, I cant help but wonder who would make for a good Bachelor lead next season?

Heck, no! Anyone catching your eye yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants - Page 3 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:06 pm

albean99 wrote:I added individual threads from the bios/pics Bet2Win posted here. We'll add more when the official photos & bios are released. It's okay to discuss the guys and post pics and even tweets but nothing that will give clues as to where they get to in the show. During the season they often will post a pic from filming showing an episode already aired. That kind of thing is okay because it's not a spoiler. Pre-season pics are also okay.

Nice job on the threads bean. Thanks! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Any idea when the official bio and photos will be released?  I'm anxious to see all Andi's guys!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:15 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Any idea when the official bio and photos will be released?  I'm anxious to see all Andi's guys!

Not sure. Drat, I forgot when chloep said Desiree's came out.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:56 pm

atem wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Is it wrong that when I look at those photos and bios, I cant help but wonder who would make for a good Bachelor lead next season?

Heck, no!  Anyone catching your eye yet?  

The hometown(sort of boy) Josh--but they don't usually pick anyone from their home state do they?
Marcus is yummy but isn't he too young?
Eric is sooo cute too--the Bachelor does love the UT connection don't they?

Don't like that William B was/is in a band--self promotion?
Bradley W has a Ryan Sutter look--but another opera singer?

Anyway, can't wait for the show to start.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:19 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Any idea when the official bio and photos will be released?  I'm anxious to see all Andi's guys!

someone mentioned around May 12th, a week before the premiere

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

someone mentioned around May 12th, a week  before the premiere

Thanks mura!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:58 pm

There has been a tragic accident involving one of the Bachelors on Andi's season. Please don't click on the spoiler box unless you want to know because just knowing who it is tells you that he's off the show. 

Spoiler:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 14, 2014 12:36 pm

I've been out of town for a week and it looks like ABC finally put up the bios.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

I wish TPTB chose the same questions for each guy.  But, guess it's better than nothing.  Based on these, I like Andrew, Bradley, Brian (awful photo), Josh B, Josh M, Marcus, Marquel, Patrick (best photo) and Rudie (great taste in music).

Didn't watch Juan P's season, so I don't know what kind of guy Andi will go for but Chris, Cody and Dylan all have some kind of stuck up vibe to me.  It's weird but maybe it's just their photos.  Probably Josh M and Patrick will go far and not sure about the rest until I see them on screen.  None of these guys are as cute as many of Des's -- Drew, Zack K, Casey.  Oh well ...
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed May 14, 2014 7:43 pm

I like a lot of those same guys too. Andrew looks like Pace from Dawson's Creek, Marcus is striking and photographs well, while Brian, Josh M., and Marquel seem super likable.

I have said this before but you can always tell by the caliber of the contestants chosen for the lead who is liked and who isn't I.e. Ashley Hebert vs. Ben Flajnik. Dorfman has a good crop to choose from.

I haven't been this excited about a season since emily Maynard's.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed May 14, 2014 10:47 pm

I must say, I'm a little disappointed. I had such high hopes for a great crop of guys but after looking over their bios I'm not that excited by any of them. I HOPE it is just their photos and survey answers. I will optimistically wait until I see them on screen and their interactions with each other-- not to mention how they are with Andi.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Thu May 15, 2014 7:37 pm

I agree, LB - the needle didn't move much for me, either, on reading the bios. Alwaystulips, I think the guys are given the same exhaustive questionnaire, but TPTB just releases the more interesting answers (unless they're trying to throw someone under the early bus).

I will be watching on Tuesday - although the husband has resigned himself to being a Bachelor Widower, when the (adult) kids come home, they demand full attention.

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

+11
mtnlvr55
atem
california90
SLA44
tigertiz
GuardianAngel
alwaystulips
Peppermom
Litta123
Bet2Win
albean99