SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants - Page 4 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

Post by LibbyBell Thu May 15, 2014 10:28 pm

I look forward to hearing your thoughts i2d-- I've always found your posts great! Smiley

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants - Page 4 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

Post by newfiegirl Fri May 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Had a look at the potential victims for Andi. Not overly impressed with anyone in particular. Will just have to wait and see how the producers edit them for tv viewing. Not terribly excited with Andi as bachelorette as I think she is in the procuders pockets. I really don't think she was ever JP's choice for possible F1, and her producer driven exit from JP was their slam at JP and her shoe-in as consideration for next bachelorette. Given all that, I am sure Andi is a 'yes' person to whatever the producers ask of her during her bachelorette stint. Perhaps with this crop of wannabes there may be a gunuine one among them and Andi may surprise me. Always the hopeful romantic that I am, I had originally kept up with the spoilers until the suspected final 4 but have gone unspoiled beyond that and will stay unspoiled hoping for a surprise romance.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon May 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Finally got around to looking at the bios. Hope they are better in reality life. Can't pick one I'd like to see as the next Bach.  🇳🇴 

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Peppermom wrote:Finally got around to looking at the bios.  Hope they are better in reality life.  Can't pick one I'd like to see as the next Bach.   🇳🇴 

I hope so too. Those bio pics are always so awful, we really can't go by those. They look like a school photographer took them! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* SLEUTHING* The Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Potential Contestants

+11
mtnlvr55
atem
california90
SLA44
tigertiz
GuardianAngel
alwaystulips
Peppermom
Litta123
Bet2Win
albean99