SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:I believe Josh's HTD is being filmed on Sunday... Don't quote me on that though. I have some things to look into before I can confirm that. ;)

I can do Sunday!  As soon as we find out, let me.  

Sunday is Easter!! dang it. Why can't it be Friday? Do we really think they would film on Easter?

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:I believe Josh's HTD is being filmed on Sunday... Don't quote me on that though. I have some things to look into before I can confirm that. ;)

Sunday is Easter!!  dang it.  Why can't it be Friday?  Do we really think they would film on Easter?

RS says they are filming in Tampa not Athens. I am bummed!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Sunday is Easter!!  dang it.  Why can't it be Friday?  Do we really think they would film on Easter?

RS says they are filming in Tampa not Athens.  I am bummed!

yeah, I saw that.  :Frown: Do you think it is true? I mean, it could still be Athens....

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:I can confirm the fact that the 7th RC took place yesterday with 1000000000000% certanity ;) The girls could have filmed a special at the mansion but Andi was not a part of it.

But where?  Do UGA and I need to plan a road trip to Athens, GA?

stuc...i sure hope you do...but dont you think that they would rent a house for Josh and fam if they decide to filming the HTD in Athens?..i mean..how can we know the address of the house they would rent?...#hope it makes sense ?  giggling 

If they do Athens for the HTD, I fully expect them to go to Sanford Stadium.  It would be too big an opportunity to miss.  Other than that, I will rely on UGA or some of my UGA friends, since I have only been to Athens a few times and don't know it well.  Luckily, being at the state medical school for Georgia, I know a lot of UGA grads.

I will ask my friend who is the facilities director at UGA. He will tell me ;) I have ways.  :yes: G-day was last weekend and it would have been a perfect day for them to film. The annual parents breakfast was that morning and Coach Richt was there and there were cameras. Not sure why, and I did not ask when he came to our table. The future son is the kicker.  :cutesmile!: 

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:57 pm

It's not going to be in Georgia, but in Tampa.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:11 am

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:I can confirm the fact that the 7th RC took place yesterday with 1000000000000% certanity ;) The girls could have filmed a special at the mansion but Andi was not a part of it.

stuc...i sure hope you do...but dont you think that they would rent a house for Josh and fam if they decide to filming the HTD in Athens?..i mean..how can we know the address of the house they would rent?...#hope it makes sense ?  giggling 

If they do Athens for the HTD, I fully expect them to go to Sanford Stadium.  It would be too big an opportunity to miss.  Other than that, I will rely on UGA or some of my UGA friends, since I have only been to Athens a few times and don't know it well.  Luckily, being at the state medical school for Georgia, I know a lot of UGA grads.

I will ask my friend who is the facilities director at UGA. He will tell me ;) I have ways.  :yes: G-day was last weekend and it would have been a perfect day for them to film. The annual parents breakfast was that morning and Coach Richt was there and there were cameras. Not sure why, and I did not ask when he came to our table. The future son is the kicker.  :cutesmile!: 

IM, if you find out that they are taping up there at all, please let me know. I will drive up for the day. It is only 1.5 hours away. One of my bffs here is a UGA grad, I will drag her along.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

IM, if you find out that they are taping up there at all, please let me know.  I will drive up for the day.  It is only 1.5 hours away.  One of my bffs here is a UGA grad, I will drag her along.

We now know that they are having the HTD in Tampa boo hiss. The future Mr. Marcos says he knows the storyboard for this season and has spoken with Josh and Aaron's Mom. He puts me on a bit so - I need to look him in the eyes to find out for sure he is not pulling my leg. I know for a fact that he has spoken with everyone in this family at functions, so who knows.

There will soon be a wedding in Athens and future Mr. Marcos's son is one of the groomsmen, he asked if I wanted him to dress out in his uniform as I am a rabid UGA fan. I think not.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:41 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:

We now know that they are having the HTD in Tampa boo hiss. The future Mr. Marcos says he knows the storyboard for this season and has spoken with Josh and Aaron's Mom. He puts me on a bit so - I need to look him in the eyes to find out for sure he is not pulling my leg. I know for a fact that he has spoken with everyone in this family at functions, so who knows.

There will soon be a wedding in Athens and future Mr. Marcos's son is one of the groomsmen, he asked if I wanted him to dress out in his uniform as I am a rabid UGA fan. I think not.

wow :jumpyay:  what a pleasant surprise if we could get storyboard's tidbits from him. I guess we are all ears if thats the case...  tyvm 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:43 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

IM, if you find out that they are taping up there at all, please let me know.  I will drive up for the day.  It is only 1.5 hours away.  One of my bffs here is a UGA grad, I will drag her along.

So cute, congrats on the engagement. Lots of my friends are huge UGA fans, in Augusta we are 50/50 between the Dawgs and the Gamecocks. I like UGA, but my heart will always belong to Texas. I am going to Austin in May for a conference and can't wait to be back.

I am excited to see Josh either way, the Murrays sound like a great family. Not sure if I want Andi to choose him yet. So many beautiful and smart Georgia girls, if she isn't totally into him for him, then I would rather he find someone else.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:00 pm

What the heck!!!!

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/report-fulton-prosecutor-shot/nfhgm/?ecmp=ajc_social_twitter_2014_sfp

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:03 pm

^hold up. that can't be andi can it?  :shocked!:

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 8554319625_3737a89572_tBachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 8555428414_13183c9699_tBachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 8555428450_fee0585c93_tBachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:04 pm

I don't think so, but isn't that her office?

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
Cecilia
bilolo
MiaHawk
Brill
KareyR2