SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:06 pm

I believe atem was referring to the order of filming, which mostly different than the airing`s order.

FWIW i went back to find Des`s season. The order of FILMING was :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1706-bachelorette-9-filming-schedule-no-discussion

Drew- Zak- Chris- Brooks

if the pattern would be followed by Andi, this simply means that Josh will be the F1  giggling . ...as simple as that ...How hoot it will be?. 😆 rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I believe atem was referring to the order of filming, which mostly different than the airing`s order.

FWIW i went back to find Des`s season. The order of FILMING was :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1706-bachelorette-9-filming-schedule-no-discussion

Drew- Zak- Chris- Brooks

if the pattern would be followed by Andi, this simply means that Josh will be the F1  giggling . ...as simple as that ...How hoot it will be?. 😆 rotfl 
Thanks mura, I couldn't remember the order of Des' and when Chris' was ~ I remembered he wasn't 1st and I thought it was Drew that 1st but couldn't remember the order after Drew.  I really the order of the dates has more to do with geography more than anything else.  Not that I don't want it to turn out that Josh would be FI but I really need to see how these four relate to Andi and visa versa.  Chris is completely new to me and it seems that he hasn't been showcased like Marcus has.  I think this season will be interesting!  :Nod:

Last edited by SLA44 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:32 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Isn't it the edited order (the one they show on TV/not filmed order) that we usually look at to help us when sleuthing?
Exactly. The edited order is the important one. The actual HTD's are filmed according to the easiest travelling times.
The order of filming, I don't think matters? I think that will all be decided according to how they want the show edited.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Isn't it the edited order (the one they show on TV/not filmed order) that we usually look at to help us when sleuthing?
Exactly. The edited order is the important one. The actual HTD's are filmed according to the easiest travelling times.
The order of filming, I don't think matters? I think that will all be decided according to how they want the show edited.

I agree
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Deleted ~ Duplicate

Last edited by SLA44 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

ess.OK. Here we go. Des`s HTDs as shown on TV --- i quoted Wiki for this purpose, as well as the other last 4 Ette seasons. Cont
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_9)

Des :  Zak-Drew-Chris-Brooks

Em :  Chris B- Jef- Arie-Sean

Ash : COnstantine- Ames- Ben F- JP

Ali : Roberto- Chris L - Kirk- Frank

atem, JP did succeed as the F1, despite being shown last. No Clear/repeated pattern of the F1 here, i think. as for the last 4 seasons the pattern of F1 was 1-4-2-3.

i just have to remember to be back here to check back when Andi`s HTD airing  giggling .

The Q is, whether they would recycle the pattern for Andi`s season? thus we should watch out the first date shown ?  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

ess.OK. Here we go. Des`s HTDs as shown on TV --- i quoted Wiki for this purpose, as well as the other last 4 Ette seasons. Cont
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_9)

Des :  Zak-Drew-Chris-Brooks

Em :  Chris B- Jef- Arie-Sean

Ash : COnstantine- Ames- Ben F- JP

Ali : Roberto- Chris L - Kirk- Frank

atem, JP did succeed as the F1, despite being shown last. No Clear/repeated pattern of the F1 here, i think. as for the last 4 seasons the pattern of F1 was 1-4-2-3.

i just have to remember to be back here to check back when Andi`s HTD airing  giggling .

The Q is, whether they would recycle the pattern for Andi`s season? thus we should watch out the first date shown ?  Hugesmile 
 interesting  Good Post  tyvm
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:20 pm

:Thanktwo  SLA!..interesting indeed!!.:trampoline: ..You`re very welcome anytime  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Maybe we can move these posts in the F4 thread for easier reference. I'll do it later if no one can do it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:13 pm

If this is Marcus brother which I think it is, pretty impressive too.

Conrad Grodd's Overview
Current Senior Analyst - Advisory Services for Investor Relations at  NASDAQ OMX
Past Senior Analyst at  Thomson Reuters
Research Consultant at  Van Cleef & Arpels
Lead Analyst at  Red Oak Capital Private Equity

see all
Education Southern Methodist University
Southern Methodist University - Cox School of Business
Denmark International School of Business
Connections
298 connections

Conrad Grodd's Summary

CFA level 2 candidate with 10 plus years experience in investor relations, advisory services and entrepreneurship investments:

■ Passionate about growing client relationships and increasing revenue

■ Hardworking, creative-minded analyst looking to contribute to an innovative team

■ Excels in complex quantitative reviews, budgeting, accounting, forecasting and return on investment

Conrad Grodd's Experience

Senior Analyst - Advisory Services for Investor Relations

NASDAQ OMX  

May 2013 – Present (1 year) San Francisco Bay Area

■ Built strategic IR programs by providing technology sector related trends, fund flow data, knowledge of institutional investors buy-side sentiment, and valuation analysis
■ Provided corporate clients counsel regarding the drivers of equity valuations and made recommendations of best practices for running a strategic Investor Relations program
■ Created use of cash studies to enable IR professionals and company management to make better capital allocation decisions by understanding its impacts on the shareholder base
■ Examined institutional investment activity and capital rotations to help corporate clients better understand their evolving equity shareholder composition
■ Monitored equity analyst and rating agency reports and summarized them for senior management
■ Completed in-depth peer analyses of valuation metrics to help clients prepare for buy-side investor meetings
■ Provided institutional targeting programs and counsel on corporate positioning to public companies and pre-IPO issuers

Senior Analyst

Thomson Reuters  

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; TRI; Information Technology and Services industry

October 2011 – May 2013 (1 year 8 months) New York, NY

Acquired by Nasdaq OMX May 2013

Research Consultant

Van Cleef & Arpels  

Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Luxury Goods & Jewelry industry

November 2010 – April 2011 (6 months) New York, NY

■ Led projects for Vice President of Retail, Buying Department and Store Director
■ Compiled database for all worldwide Van Cleef auction results for the heritage division
■ Tracked all sales for the United States flag ship store leading up to SAP implementation

Lead Analyst

Red Oak Capital Private Equity  

May 2008 – November 2009 (1 year 7 months) Dallas/Fort Worth Area

■ Led all due diligence reviews, evaluation and analysis of potential transactions, including legal documentation and structures
■ Performed complex financial analyses, including return on investment, capital budgeting and net present value cash flow projections
■ Collaborated with CFOs to perform ongoing monitoring and analysis of investments, and to maintain general ledgers, journals and subsidiary ledgers
■ Presented selected opportunities to the executive committee

Director, Owner

CG Company  

July 2001 – May 2008 (6 years 11 months)

■ Invested in several independent projects in Hamburg, Germany and Cape Town, South Africa
■ Assured appropriate accruals and accurate accounting entry postings in monthly close
■ Developed Inventory tracking system for Neiman Marcus Corporate PR Division
■ Directed logistics for new Neiman Marcus store openings and special events

Financial Consultant

Arthur Andersen LLP  

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; ACN; Management Consulting industry

January 2001 – July 2001 (7 months) Dallas/Fort Worth Area

■ Utilized data mining techniques to find $10M of lost Revenue for client (using SQL & Access.)
■ Engaged in profitability analysis, process redesign, operational efficiencies, growth strategy, strategic planning, qualitative analysis, due diligence and identifying cost savings.
■ Participated in the review and implementation of financial solutions for various clients in the Oil & Gas and Health Care industry.

Investment Analyst Intern

Merrill Lynch  

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; BAC; Financial Services industry

June 1997 – December 2000 (3 years 7 months)

■ Collaborated with Director in rolling out conducted research and analysis
■ Analyzed investment opportunities and client needs, and presented recommendations

Conrad Grodd's Skills & Expertise

Financial Analysis  
Valuation  
Strategic Planning  
Finance  
Financial Modeling  
Risk Management  
Private Equity  
Due Diligence  
Budgets  
Leadership  
Analysis  
Investments  

Conrad Grodd's Education

Southern Methodist University

BS,  Economics  

1996 – 2000

Southern Methodist University - Cox School of Business

BBA,  Finance  

1996 – 2000

Denmark International School of Business

Certificate,  International Business  

Conrad Grodd's Additional Information

Groups and Associations:Advanced Energy Economy: the business voice of advanced energy logo  
Advanced Energy Economy: the business voice of advanced energy

Alternative Investments: Private Equity, Hard Assets, Hedge Funds, Commodities, Timber, Real Estate logo  
Alternative Investments: Private Equity, Hard Assets, Hedge Funds, Commodities, Timber, Real Estate

Automated Trading Strategies (Algorithmic Traders of Stocks, Options, Futures, Commodities & Forex) logo  
Automated Trading Strategies (Algorithmic Traders of Stocks, Options, Futures, Commodities & Forex)

CleanTech logo  
CleanTech

Global Private Equity & Venture Capital logo  
Global Private Equity & Venture Capital

Indirect Property: Property Derivatives and Real Estate Fund Secondaries logo  
Indirect Property: Property Derivatives and Real Estate Fund Secondaries

Linked:Energy (Energy industry expertise) logo  
Linked:Energy (Energy industry expertise)

Private Equity and Venture Capital Group logo  
Private Equity and Venture Capital Group

SMU Alumni & Hegi Career Center logo  
SMU Alumni & Hegi Career Center

The Texas Institute logo  
The Texas Institute

Honors and Awards:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Yipes! I'm sorry guys! I was just asking if a person that was ever FILMED last never made it to the top 3 before. That's all.  Smiley 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:21 pm

http://www.starsmodels.com/portfolio.php?tid=9936&did=4412#/model/Conrad-G/portfolio/
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+67
FLChica
Isabel123
ImeldaMarcos
Retiredswimmom
Admin