SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*        Empty *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

Post by Admin Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:22 pm

For use related to Media!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*        Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:50 am

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*        8igxHSe
FAN FAVORITE ANDI DORFMAN GETS A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE WHEN SHE STARS ON “THE BACHELORETTE,” RETURNING TO ABC ON MONDAY, MAY 19

Andi Dorfman, 26, a beautiful and successful woman, has it all at first glance — her loving family, her great friends, and even her dream job. But she realized there was something missing. So, last September, she put her busy life on hold to try and find love on “The Bachelor.” She thought she had found her match, but in the end it was not meant to be, and Andi walked away from Juan Pablo. She did not, however, let that experience stop her desire to find her perfect soul mate. Andi will embark on her own journey to find love when she stars in the tenth edition of “The Bachelorette,” which will premiere MONDAY, MAY 19 (9:30 – 11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. The identity of the new Bachelorette was revealed tonight on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose.”

Please note: “The Bachelorette” will move to its regularly scheduled timeslot, Mondays from 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET on May 26.

While on “The Bachelor,” Andi revealed that she doesn’t want an ordinary love. She longs to find a great love like the one her parents share and her newlywed sister has found. She isn’t sure what has kept her from finding it, but she is sure she wants to keep on trying.   

The whip-smart, stunning Bachelorette lives in Atlanta, where she works as an Assistant District Attorney for Fulton County, Georgia. Andi is one of very few women working as a gang prosecutor and she aims to keep her community safe by putting criminals behind bars. She hopes that one day her own children will live in a beautiful world full of warmth and opportunity. But first, she must fearlessly pursue her next goal - to find the wonderful love of her life. 

Andi is the younger of two sisters and grew up learning how to hunt and fish, both activities she still enjoys -- almost as much as she loves to shop. Andi was a sorority girl at Louisiana State University until she graduated in 2009. After that, she earned her JD from Wake Forest’s Law School in 2012. She has been an Assistant District Attorney since passing the bar in her native Georgia and has been prosecuting criminals ever since.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*        Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

Post by Admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:05 pm

Nice dress! Why do they insist on the long lifeless hair look? IMO it's so unflattering. She's a pretty girl. A style with more body or something would look much better.

She's only been practising law for about a year when you consider she graduated in 2012 then left for the Bachelor in 2013. I wonder if she'll continue with that profession.

She's beautiful, I'm sure there'll be a lot other opportunites for her, but I can't see her giving up her career after all the years of work and studying.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:29 pm

There has been a tragic accident involving one of the Bachelors on Andi's season. Please don't click on the spoiler box unless you want to know because just knowing who it is tells you that he's off the show.  

Spoiler:

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:59 am

I saw my first Bachelorette commercial tonight. They had some from her M&G plus quick shots from a couple of dates. I thought she looked really pretty. Makes me wish I could watch it but will be on a cruise to Alaska and pretty sure I'll be busy.   :Nod:  I won't likely see epi 2 either until I get back but will have internet by then so can at least read comments.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:38 am

You can watch it here.  https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s1gdy_the-bachelorette-andi-dorfman_lifestyle

Remember it has brief clips from a couple of dates. I have no idea who anyone is but would probably be easier if we had SCs.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 10:10 am

For those of you that wanted to watch the season preview.

NOTE : Since this is a youtube video PLEASE AVOID reading all or any of the COMMENTS below in the comments section.

murasaki1393 wrote:Season Promo with Slow-Mo (Credit : dreamer/tvtymes)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri May 30, 2014 10:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:For those of you that wanted to watch the season preview.

NOTE : Since this is a youtube video PLEASE AVOID reading all or any of the COMMENTS below in the comments section.

murasaki1393 wrote:Season Promo with Slow-Mo (Credit : dreamer/tvtymes)

It din't show up in my browser. I was able to watch it by getting the YT link thru "quoting" you haha A million thanks, ND4!

https://www.youtube.com/v/ClgzFYR2IZg Episode 2

Does Dreamer have a Slow-Mo of the previews in Episode 1?  :yellowsleptic: 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat May 31, 2014 7:59 am

Here it is Cari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgzFYR2IZg&list=UUBJHeXfPOhztXdFSsAh1fyw

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:27 am

Thank you so much, Peppermom!  bestbud! 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:50 pm

Every season after 4 episodes or so I like to take a closer look at the Bachelorette's blogs in PEOPLE magazine to see if there are any clues for the unspoiled.

I recognize that 1) ABC has heavy hand in what is written and 2) she is supposed to share her feelings during that period in time, which could change as season progresses. However, last year, it clued me in that shirtless Zak Waddell would go far much to my total surprise as I had thought he'd be LONG GONE by episode 1 (than 2, 3 and 4) and I also doubted that Drew would be F1 due to her total lack of comments about him.

With that said ... I'd say at episode 4 her top guy is NICK V (on both mental and physical level) followed by MARCUS, JOSH, CHRIS, JJ and DYLAN. Poor Brian made that half court shot PLUS got the rose in ep 4 yet she did not mention him at all in her blog 4. However, he could still sneak into F4 as Des also rarely mentioned Drew in her blog last season until they had a date.

Here's Andi's collective comments in order of her top guys (my opinion) starting with Blog 1 thru Blog 4. She has given a couple kind shout outs to Marquel, Cody & Brian (in blog 2) but nothing significant to start tracking:

NICK

Blog 1:

When it came time to hand out my first impression rose, I had a lot of great options – Chris, JJ and Marcus to name a few – but my instinct to give it to Nick V. was definitely reaffirmed when I had some time to talk to him. I saw a lot of his personality in myself. I remember how skeptical I was that first night and I saw it in him. I wanted to give him the rose to let him know to have a little faith in me and in this process as well. I wanted him to get over some of his fears.

Blog 3:

“I have to say this was one of the best weeks of dating I could ever ask for.”

My first date was with Nick. Obviously, he had made a great impression on me the very first night, and I wanted to get to know him more. Nick had voiced his skepticism about this whole process, so I thought he would enjoy a simple and very realistic date like bike riding and hiking.

During our picnic, I could tell Nick was nervous, but I found it endearing. While we were hiking, I knew I wanted to show Nick this special place to watch the sunset, but what you didn't get to see was that we actually had to climb through a narrow hole in a rock wall to get there.

Once we got through that and were enjoying the sunset, that's when Nick went in for our first kiss and it was so passionate and romantic. Later that night, we met at the beautiful Santa Barbara courthouse for dinner.

Throughout dinner I found myself relating to Nick in so many ways. On a mental level, we were definitely connected, and for many reasons, it was an easy decision to give Nick the rose on the date.

But there were some really sweet and romantic moments during the cocktail party too. Nick sending flowers was romantic, unexpected and yet so simple. I think it showed how realistic Nick was in this process. What I mean by that is, Nick made an effort to make this process feel more like we were dating back in Chicago. I really appreciated that, and as a woman, that's definitely how I want to be treated.

Blog 4:

Nick and I had great chemistry that night and was a perfect follow up to our one-on-one date. Just like in Santa Barbara, I felt like Nick and I continued to have this intense mental and physical connection. The kisses were amazing and he definitely knows how to make me feel like a woman, and I loved how passionate he was.  

MARCUS

Blog 1:  

When it came time to hand out my first impression rose, I had a lot of great options – Chris, JJ and Marcus to name a few –

Blog 2:

I was impressed by Marcus and his solo act, and I knew Kelly and Sharleen were, too. He was definitely one of their favorites.

Marcus really impressed me on the date. From doing his solo routine with such confidence and also humility to showing me he was serious about finding love, it was clear to me that Marcus deserved the rose.

Blog 3:

I really enjoyed talking to Marcus that evening. He started to open up to me, and we had our very first kiss. Despite how good that moment was, ...(goes on to talk about giving rose to Josh) ...

Marcus continued to share his emotions with me, which I loved. It was refreshing to have someone like Marcus just put his feelings out there. He expresses his emotions despite knowing that I couldn't really say anything in return.

Blog 4:

The date with Marcus was a huge challenge for both of us. I am terrified of heights and so is Marcus. I felt like it was the perfect way for both of us to overcome our fears and form a bond. That morning I was so scared getting ready that I had to put my hair into a Katniss Everdeen braid for extra confidence.

When Marcus and I got up on the roof of the Mohegan Sun, it was so windy that we could barely stand up. I couldn't believe we were even contemplating rappelling 30 stories down and in that wind. Part of me still thinks I was crazy for doing that. My body physically would not step off the ledge, but Marcus was remarkable in encouraging me. Not only did Marcus step up and really get me down the building, but he also did so while conquering his own fears as well.

I gave Marcus the rose but had one last surprise for him: a concert by Jon Pardi! Marcus, being the good Texas guy that he was, knew all the words! It was a great concert and I loved dancing with Marcus and feeling just pure happiness with him.

JOSH

Blog 1:

I loved talking to Josh M. I could not believe he was from Atlanta, too. It was just so crazy to meet someone all the way on the other side of the country. I don't know what it was about Josh M. but I immediately called him out for not being as shy as he claimed. He's obviously handsome and has a great smile, but there was something there I needed to figure out.

Blog 2:

I loved my first kiss with Josh. He was so nervous, and I found it so adorable! I like a man who just goes in for the kiss, and in front of the mansion, dancing, that was the perfect moment. So romantic!

Tune in next week as I drive up north to Santa Barbara for some very romantic dates. You'll get to see what I will look like in the future, and the group date I can confidently say was one of the best days of my life. (she gave Josh rose on group date ...)

Blog 3:

I decided to give the group date rose to Josh because I felt like he really made an effort to tell me how he felt about me during our one-on-one time and I wanted to encourage him to continue to open up.

CHRIS

Blog 1:  

When it came time to hand out my first impression rose, I had a lot of great options – Chris, JJ and Marcus to name a few –

Blog 2:

My date with Chris was so refreshing. After that group date, I really needed Chris to come in and sweep me off my feet, and he really did. I loved getting all dolled up with him for that date. I thought we looked like a very cute couple. My favorite part was talking to this cute older couple and seeing how Chris interacted with them. It showed his depth and sweetness. He really was the perfect person for that date and got me excited about the rest of my journey.

JJ

Blog 1:  

Blog 3:

The one-on-one date with JJ was absolutely hilarious! I seriously could not have asked for a better person to have as a date for this activity. JJ had such a great sense of humor and he allowed me to come out of my shell and just have fun with pretending to be old. We had so much fun going incognito in the park. I have to say though, getting off that makeup was nearly impossible. It took hours! JJ and I couldn't stop laughing at dinner because both of us still had glue and makeup on our face that we just couldn't get off.

DYLAN

Blog 2:

The biggest surprise had to be Dylan, though. He was the guy who was beyond nervous that first night, and there he was dancing up on Chris Harrison! Chris was such a good sport – hilarious!

Blog 4:

The week started off with my first one on one date with Dylan. At the last rose ceremony, Dylan had alluded to me that he had gone through some family struggles in his life. I could sense that this was something deep so I felt it only right to give Dylan the privacy of a one-on-one date to share his story with me if he wanted to.

I loved the train ride with Dylan and seeing him have a connection to the place he grew up. Although Dylan is extremely handsome and sweet, he had up to this point been extremely shy and nervous with me. I think being so close to home really helped Dylan show me more of who he really is. Dinner was an emotional conversation but one that I felt so honored to be a part of.
As he told me about the death of his brother and sister, I felt pure sadness for him. There are things in life nobody should have to go through and yet Dylan went through it twice. I tried my best to hold it together in front of Dylan but it was hard to hold the tears back.

I felt not only sadness for him but I also felt this huge sense of honor that Dylan was willing to share such a personal and heartbreaking story with me and with everyone watching at home.

I know that wasn't easy for Dylan to share, but I'm just relieved that he felt comfortable enough to open up. I could tell Dylan was concerned that he might only be getting the rose out of sympathy so I wanted to reassure him that by giving him the rose I felt like both our guards had been let down and we could finally start this journey together and see what happens.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Great Job MVM.

Can you update this (with any other front runners that are emerging along the way) next episode so that we can do a straight up comparision between Nick Marcus Chris Josh Brian and Dylan. They would all have 1on1 dates by the end of ep5.

Just one point, you guys did the same thing last season in ep4 and Nikki was barely mentioned, even when she got the GR in ep3 his blog did not say anything about her.
So the blogs are not always an indicator.

Still - great job and thanks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

+9
alwaystulips
chloep
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Peppermom