SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*        - Page 3 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:05 am

Lost17 wrote:
The frog legs did not turn out well at all. In fact, Brian and I ended up playing with the frog legs and flipping them in the air. It was hilarious! 
Wish we'd of seen that!

Me too Lost! Maybe it will make one of the blooper vids at the MTA!  no idea

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*        - Page 3 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:39 am

LibbyBell wrote:Andi's blog:

Episode 5 blog

Thanks for posting this. From the title of this blog you would think she only went on one date. giggling 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:45 am

I thought that was interesting too GG!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:42 pm

I would have to say after reading the blog, that the cooking/eating the frog legs wasn't quite as awkward as was presented. If they were playing with the frog legs, it couldn't have been that stilted.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:00 am

Andi's blog:

Episode 6

CH's blog:

Episode 6

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks LibbyBell for the blogs!  :WAVEY:  I am so confused by one of CH's comments this week.  He said:

"Andi and Josh were already on the rocks from last week"  

What happened last week that had Andi and Josh on the rocks?   Um, yeah.  They were sitting on rocks.   Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:47 pm

You're welcome, always!

I was confused about that too! I thought maybe I should go back and see if there was something I missed. Until then, I'm sticking with the idea that these doubts of trust are just TPTB's ways of editing Josh so there can be an obstacle for them to overcome in the end. I do think it will be him at the end but will admit that TPTB are sure putting Andi and Nick out there and she sure seems to be buying what Nick is selling! But, again, my gut says it's Josh in the end; it could be that I'm just more attracted to Josh's type than Nick's type! giggling

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:53 pm

I'm with you AT. What was Chris talking about? I thought they were in a great place after their 1 on 1. Wonder what we don't know, or is Chris just wrong?

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Haha! I think it was a typo. Someone has to be on the rocks every week, don't they?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Chris was wrong, no way were they on the rocks, from the beginning to the end it was a great date for them. 

Andi's blog-

I really wanted to pick up where we left off, but clearly we were both frustrated that night. I will say that there were still some good parts of the conversation that you didn't get to see, but I still walked away from my conversation with Josh feeling defeated and confused.  
She cried over him in the confessional (or whatever you call it) WHICH we didn't see ALL of! Not sure the fairytale comment came from that since it was a voice over...anyway, she was really upset.

She still didn't trust him BUT she keeps him, why? Because she still really likes him. I'm basing all this on the fact it was Josh she was talking about, she had great conversations with the others and even said so and anyway she only has deeper feelings for Josh & Nick. Next week looks like she has another date with Josh, I'm sure things will get back on track for them then. 

Interesting she added there were still some good parts of the conversation that we didn't get to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Andi's Episode 7 blog

CH blog

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:41 pm

There's that "fairytale" word again. 

Libby those both link to Andi's blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

+9
alwaystulips
chloep
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Peppermom