SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*        - Page 2 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:Great Job MVM.

Can you update this  (with any other front runners that are emerging along the way) next episode so that we can do a straight up comparision between Nick Marcus Chris Josh Brian and Dylan. They would all have 1on1 dates by the end of ep5.

Just one point, you guys did the same thing last season in ep4 and Nikki was barely mentioned, even when she got the GR in ep3 his blog did not say anything about her.
So the blogs are not always an indicator.

Still - great job and thanks.

You're welcome and yes! Will keep updating until I get spoiled.

And, you're right. Blogs are never sure thing but always interesting to compare how the lead talks about her guys. The way she is writing about Nick could either mean he is her beloved soul mate and F1 ...  or ... TPTB sure want us to think at this stage that Nick is the one to beat.

And then that makes me go .... hmmm ...

If Nick is getting all this attention and NOT her final 1, could he possibly be candidate for next Bachelor or BIP?

If Nick is getting all this attention and NOT her Final 1, what does Nick do to fall from her grace ... or ... who comes along to steal her heart? Josh? Brian? Or, are they just making us think he's her favorite and hiding her true love?

At this stage, I think that Chris, JJ and Dylan's ships have sailed as her chemistry with them was so very lukewarm.

Marcus could go either way. I am just wondering if Andi's concerned with the fact that he is acting a little "too" in lurve and if it's for real or for the cameras? If Marcus really falls hard/fast, he is ideal candidate for BIP (!) as I don't think Marcus has shot at Bachelor lead with better candidates of charming Josh and Farmer Chris. Not to mention the guy has a burgeoning bald spot in back of his head at the ripe young age of 26. Yes, bald guys can be sexy but she might not think so when she's got Nick's curls and Josh's thick black locks.  giggling 

So many questions ... but I am not yet ready to get spoiled to hear popular opinion. At this point, I really think it's too soon to call for us unspoiled folk.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*        - Page 2 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Thanks for putting that all together MVM, not only noticeable onscreen who she likes, but also in her blogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:20 am

My MIL and FIL who are unspoiled (late 70s) insist that "the Sports Medicine guy" (Marcus) is who Andi is most attracted to. So could be an indication of Andi tough to read, TPTB editing, or my in-laws have no clue.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:27 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:My MIL and FIL who are unspoiled (late 70s) insist that "the Sports Medicine guy" (Marcus) is who Andi is most attracted to.  So could be an indication of Andi tough to read, TPTB editing, or my in-laws have no clue.

Funny! Marcus could also be who your MIL is most attracted to so that's why she picks him for Andi and your FIL might have admired how Marcus was such a good guy during the repelling down the building.

Or ... they could be right!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:30 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:My MIL and FIL who are unspoiled (late 70s) insist that "the Sports Medicine guy" (Marcus) is who Andi is most attracted to.  So could be an indication of Andi tough to read, TPTB editing, or my in-laws have no clue.

I don't they are wrong. She is very into Marcus.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:58 am

At the risk of sound like a cuckoo (and having a slow work day and nothing much to discuss in non spoiled threads) ... I thought I'd share a history of Bachelorette blogs. I have been monitoring the Bachelorette blogs for quite some time and dug out my findings from past few seasons. While I know that these blogs are all part of ABC's machine, I still think that there are really strong clues so worth throwing in the speculation mix.

Here's how many times the past few Bachelorettes mentioned their Final 4 guys in blogs 1-8 (thru hometown dates). I stopped right after Hometown date blog since all guys are mentioned:

Desiree's final four:
Chris : Blog 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 = 7 out of 8 blogs
Brooks: Blog 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 = 7 out of 8 blogs
Drew: Blog 6, 7, 8 = 3 out of 8 blogs ... clearly ABC not too interested in promoting Drew ...
Zak: Blog 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 = 7 out of 8 blogs ... ABC kept him front & center thinking he might be good candidate for Bachelor

Emily's final four:
Jef: Blog 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 = 6 out of 8 blog mentions
Arie: Blog 3, 6, 7, 8 = 4 out of 8 blog mentions
Sean: Blog 3, 5, 7, 8 = 4 out of 8 blog mentions
Chris B: Blog 3, 6, 7, 8 = 4 out of 8 blog mentions

Ashley's final four:
JP: Blogs 2, 3, 6, 8 = 4 out of 8 blogs
Ben F: Blogs 4, 5, 7, 8 = 4 out of 8 blogs
Con: Blogs 4, 7, 8 = 3 out of 8 blogs
Ames: Blogs 4, 5, 8 = 3 out of 8 blogs

SORTA INTERESTING TO NOTE ...

- Des & Emily both mentioned their F1 in opening blog and Ashley mentioned JP prior to any of her other F4 guys. Ashley's first mention of JP had nothing to do with a date but rather she brought up him flipping coin for first kiss.

- Emily was super blatant about her feelings for Jef and the crush she had on him (YES ... I have heard all the conspiracy theories about the entire season being scripted and fake couple so she did a good job staying on message  giggling .  

- Des definitely spends quite a bit of time writing about Brooks' doubts and giving equal time/positive comments about Chris. Here's comparison of Des' blog mentions of Chris vs. Brooks. IMHO, her blog mentions of Chris consistently present her confidence in a naturally progressing relationship with Chris whereas she starts super strong w/Brooks (date recap in blog 2) but then as season progresses, she repeatedly references Brooks uneasiness. I guess with this season being falsely spoiled, she could write (or ABC allowed) her blogs to be more truthful.

CHRIS

Blog 1:
I love a man who can make me laugh, so another entrance that was witty and fun was Chris getting down on one knee to then only wipe sweat from his brow and tie his shoe. Way to scare me and trick me all at the same time!

Blog 3:
That night I had really great conversations with everyone, but the highlight was my time with Chris. I didn't expect our conversation to come so easily. I felt like I'd known him for years. He was so witty and confident, and I knew I wanted to spend more time with him. Giving Chris the rose meant a lot to me and the slow dance in the park was the romance I had hoped for.

Blog 4:
Another surprise came from Chris, who shared a poem that he wrote. I write poetry as well. Knowing we have that common interest was more than I could have imagined. He showed another side, and that left me intrigued.

Blog 5:
I couldn't wait to spend a full day with Chris. It was important for me to see if we could have fun being tourists and just be spontaneous. I also wanted to see how he looked in a pair of lederhosen! Chris was so playful that I knew we could have fun together on a daily basis. And he was the perfect man to be there after my surprise visitor.

Even though I know I'm dating multiple guys, it was awkward to be in the middle of a fun and random moment with Chris and have Bryden show up. My worlds were colliding. ,,, Chris made it easy to forget about the distraction. He is so supportive and comforting. He handled the situation gracefully and like a true gentleman. Dinner that night was straight out of a storybook. The palace, the dinner, the conversation, and the romance were beyond my wildest dreams. I truly felt like a princess. Chris made me feel special while dancing in his arms, as if we were the only two people in that ballroom. I almost forgot about the date crasher.

Blog 6:
I was excited to have one-on-one time with both Brooks and Chris – especially knowing that I had to talk to James later. I shared a poem I wrote with Chris. He has been so generous with his thoughts and poems. Everything is so natural and easy with him. It truly felt like we were high school sweethearts sitting on my bed that night. ... Both Brooks and Chris lifted my spirits and made the night seem like it was going well.

Blog 7:
I was excited to see Chris, and I thought that spending a day relaxing out at sea would turn up the romance. It was nice to share that time on a deserted island with Chris and write a poem together. That's something I've never done before with a boyfriend, so it definitely set our connection apart from others.

Dinner with Chris that night in town was beyond romantic. It was nice to learn more about his family. But the ultimate treat was another poem he wrote that ended with him saying he loved me. That was more than I had expected that night. It meant so much to me that he was able to be so vulnerable. It was also a good sign that I wasn't scared when he read those words.

Blog 8:
I was thrilled to meet Chris's family in Oregon. One of the qualities I love about Chris is his athleticism, so it was nice to share in his passion for baseball and see where he played as a kid. I enjoyed showing off my baseball skills and hopefully impressed him. Spending the day with Chris in his hometown felt effortless and I could picture what a life together would be like.

I always have an amazing time with Chris and our relationship has progressed in such a wonderful way but I needed his family's blessing. I knew he was ready for a commitment but I needed to see if our lives meshed well together. I enjoyed talking with his mother and I could tell she only wants what is best for her son. That was endearing and I was glad that his family gave us their blessings. It felt great to know where my relationship stood with Chris and that made me hopeful for the rest of the journey.

vs.

BROOKS

Blog 2:
I had butterflies walking into the mansion to pick Brooks up for our date. It was the start of an incredible new chapter of my life.  For that first date, I wanted someone who could be spontaneous and turn a seemingly awkward activity into fun and laughter. Brooks was the perfect choice. At first I was nervous about bringing him to a bridal salon because men don't typically know what to do around beautiful white dresses, but bridal design is my passion so it was important for me to share that. Thankfully Brooks didn't freak out. He took charge and made trying on suits and dresses hilarious and memorable, which is what I'm looking for – someone who can just let loose.

Looking into the mirror together as a couple, dressed as newlyweds, reminded me why I chose to be the Bachelorette and made me hopeful for what could be. I got genuinely excited! The best part about the car ride to the Hollywood sign with Brooks was our engaging and fun conversation. The natural banter and comfort we had continued and made the date so special. For me, the Hollywood sign represents everyone (including myself) who comes to Los Angeles to pursue their dreams, so the opportunity to sit on top of it carried a personal significance that meant so much to me.

At dinner that night, Brooks shared details of his life that are not easy to talk about. His openness allowed me to trust him and share my own life story. The setting was gorgeous on top of that bridge, but the greatest thing about the date was that we were able to get lost in conversation and truly be in the moment. We weren't focused on anything else. Dancing in the moonlight to Andy Grammar was the cherry on top. I was the happiest person alive after a successful first date and that geared me up for the dates to follow.

Blog 3:
Brooks and I had an incredible date the week before so I already felt connected to him, which made it even harder to watch him in pain. I was disappointed that he had gotten hurt and had to go to the hospital.

Blog 4:
I had a bit of a steamy session with Brooks in the spa. Whew!

Blog 5:
And then there was Brooks. It has been awhile since Brooks and I had our first one-on-one date so it was important for me to reassure him of my feelings. We always enjoy our time together and make the most of every moment, but it is hard to have a date early on and then watch other connections form. I have been there before and understood what he was feeling, so I gave him the group date rose to show him that I cared.

Blog 6:
I was excited to have one-on-one time with both Brooks and Chris – especially knowing that I had to talk to James later. My time with Brooks was one of the best we had thus far, and it was nice to connect once again since our one-on-one date seemed so long ago.

Both Brooks and Chris lifted my spirits and made the night seem like it was going well.

Blog 7:
It was a long-awaited second date for Brooks and me. The time we shared on group dates was great, but we needed the alone time to reconnect. I had no idea just how beautiful our destination we be, but I loved just being in the car with him.

We were blown away once we reached the top of the mountain. I can't put into words how majestic and breathtaking the view was above the clouds. It was a dream come true to be in such a beautiful place and to move forward in our relationship. I was really on Cloud 9!

I knew that Brooks was reflective and needed reassurance, but I has no idea that we may not be on the same page. I wish he had felt comfortable enough to tell me what he was feeling. I let the men know from the beginning that it was a two-way street, so I appreciated that Brooks wanted to be confident in his decision to introduce me to his family. I could tell from the emotion he showed that his family means a lot to him so I was glad (and relieved!) that he wanted his family to meet me.

The fireworks at the end of the night were incredible, and the date left me feeling good about where Brooks and I stood. I felt like he could be the one for me.

Blog 8:
It seemed like forever since I last saw Brooks in Madeira, so I couldn't wait to see him and meet his large family. I am always very comfortable with Brooks and love how engaging he is in conversation, so our time in the park brought me right back to where we left off. Since his confidence throughout this journey has wavered, I shared a list of our best memories to reassure him of my strong feelings for him. It worried me that he still needed reassurance, so I did have questions for his family to see if he is ready for a committed relationship.

Meeting a family that included nine siblings and their partners along with his mother, I was prepared for anything. His mother and siblings told me that Brooks is ready for a committed relationship once he meets the right girl and that he would be the best partner to have in life. After a great day, I felt confident in my relationship with Brooks and couldn't wait to see him again.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:08 pm

^^ MVMom39forever...  clapping! 

Not that it matters, but are you sure that Des did not mention Zak in her Ep.6 blog? He had a 1-on-1 that week... laugh out loud. Not that it matters..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:21 pm

chloep wrote:^^ MVMom39forever...  clapping! 

Not that it matters, but are you sure that Des did not mention Zak in her Ep.6 blog? He had a 1-on-1 that week... laugh out loud. Not that it matters..

You're right! I had captured her blog mention of Zak but I failed to include in count so corrected above. Zak got just as many mentions as Brooks and Chris.  I never saw Zak as anything but in the friend zone so it goes to show either 1) he was her BFF during airing and/or 2) TPTB really wanted Zak to be prominently featured in blogs either to lead to confusion for top contender - or - he possibly was their leading candidate for Bachelor until the unexpected fan support for Juan Pablo.

Here's all the nice things she said about Zak in her blogs and it's VERY obvious to me that she felt differently about Zak than she did Chris (and Brooks for that matter). She never referred to him in a romantic manner and he was her F4!! Reading her blogs clued me in that Zak was in it for long haul ...

Zak
Blog 1
As Zak W. walked out of that limo without his shirt on and abs of steel blazing, I couldn't help myself but to giggle like a schoolgirl. Of all things, I was not expecting someone to greet me practically naked. I could tell right away that it was meant as a joke and I liked that he didn't take himself too seriously.

Blog 2
I have never received a gift like the one Zak W. gave to me. I enjoy writing and have had a journal since I was 8 years old, so his thoughtful gift left me speechless and interested to learn more about the first night's "shirtless man."

Blog 4:
I continue to be surprised by Zak W. and his thoughtful, romantic ways. The song he wrote and sang was incredible. He is extremely talented! The words he wrote are just how I want a man to feel about me. Hearing Zak play melted my heart, and I saw this incredible depth to him. The friendship we started from that first day was being transformed into a romantic connection. My heart is starting to be spread thin.

Blog 5:
Zak continued to bring his sense of humor to these difficult group dates.

Blog 6:
After the emotional confrontation with James, I truly just wanted to have a fun-filled day with Zak to take my mind off of things. He was the best man to have on this date because he knows how to make me laugh. I love to paint, sketch and create, so it was exciting to spend the day sharing that with someone else.

This could have been an uncomfortable moment drawing a naked man, but Zak took it in stride and created art! His portrait of me was – let's be honest – terrible, but his effort was touching. Who better than "shirtless Zak" to share two of my passions – art and the male form?

Blog 7:
Heading into my second two-on-one date, I hoped Drew and Zak would get along. I was not prepared to repeat another awkward date – and, fortunately, I didn't have to. Picking someone to get a rose and a hometown visit became my biggest difficulty. I know how badly I wanted that rose from Sean, and how disappointed I was when I didn't get it. I hated possibly making Zak or Drew feel that same way.

Racing in those go-carts helped take pressure off and set the mood for the rest of the day. I loved that Zak is a creative gift giver and always kept our time together interesting. It was fun to look back and see how far we came from that first night with his drawings. Zak's positivity and charisma are infectious and I always enjoy being around him.

Blog 8 ... I didn't capture last season since he went home ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Des had a few things about Chris said in the present tense.

Do we have any "present" tense references for Andi ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:52 pm

^^ Yes!  Nick!   Hugesmile 
MVMom39forever wrote:
Blog 4:

Nick and I had great chemistry that night and was a perfect follow up to our one-on-one date. Just like in Santa Barbara, I felt like Nick and I continued to have this intense mental and physical connection. The kisses were amazing and he definitely knows how to make me feel like a woman, and I loved how passionate he was. [/b]

GREAT analysis, MVMom!  And GREAT question, Nd4!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Andi's blog:

Episode 5 blog

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:01 pm

The frog legs did not turn out well at all. In fact, Brian and I ended up playing with the frog legs and flipping them in the air. It was hilarious! 
Wish we'd of seen that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - *Media*

+9
alwaystulips
chloep
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Peppermom