SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Marybods Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Zack K. Is a really good guy. I would like to see him paired up with my all time favorite Sharleen! Highly doubt Shar will be on this show, though.

"AshLee=Emily"  :giggle: giggling hehehe 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Marybods wrote:Zack K. Is a really good guy.  I would like to see him paired up with my all time favorite Sharleen!  Highly doubt Shar will be on this show, though.  

"AshLee=Emily"   :giggle: giggling hehehe 

I would not like to see Zack paired up with AshLee.  I didn't care for her on Sean's season and liked her even less on the WTA.  I don't know who I would like to see Zack paired up with but not AshLee that is for sure. no no
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:22 am

Pierz wrote:I've always felt like Ashlee is nothing but a wannabe Emily Maynard. I won't be shocked if she ends up hooking up with Jef.  :hidingchair 
He likes them much younger. I really thought she'd be in love with some guy in Texas by now.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:46 am

Not an AshLee fan. As one of the older girls on Sean's season I thought she would have been more like Renee (from JP's season) and would have taken the opportunity to rise above the drama and keep a level head. For someone who came from what seems such a loving and caring family, girl can spit fire! I did not enjoy Emily during her season, but I have to hand it to her for being one of the youngest on Brad's season and keeping it together.

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 27 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:17 pm

She dated Brad and started a fashion blog just like Emily. She has no personality of her own! I haven't watched any season after Emily's but I just know this girl is not genuine. She's fake. Smiley

I will only watch Bach in Paradise to see what Jef is going to do and how he's gonna handle everything. I really liked him and his relashionship with Emily, but right now, with everything that went on after his break up with Em, I don't really see him in a positive light.

HOWEVER, the fact that Kalon is gonna do it makes me almost not wanna watch it... he's disgusting.
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by carli bower Fri May 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Roberto! Roberto!! Roberto!!!
 :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 

carli bower

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 9:28 pm

carli bower wrote:Roberto! Roberto!! Roberto!!!
 :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 

I think he is with someone now - but no harm in wishing.  laugh out loud 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Bachelor 17's Tierra LiCausi Coming Back to Television?

We know you’ve missed her. We know it’s true, and we did too. Without Season 17 entertainment dream Tierra LiCausi, sparkles lose their sheen and shine, eyebrows are just those things on your face that move when you want them to, and confrontations aren’t fraught with the impending fear of weave-snatching fury. She’s a unique one, that Tierra, and it sounds like she’s back.

That’s right, you read that correctly: Sean Lowe’s sixth favorite girlfriend from The Bachelor returned from her two month self-imposed Twitter hiatus to bring us something to look forward to. “Keep on the #LOOKOUT on the big screen soon again...you never know where you can end up #tv #priceless #doinME,” the former reality star wrote, confusing us endlessly with her hashtags.

Um, we don’t know about you, but we’re pretty sure this is the best news of all time. We’re also pretty sure that by “big screen,” she means small screen aka TV (like, maybe she just has a really big television, in which case, we’ll be right over). So, what is she coming back for exactly? Raise your hand if you immediately yelled BACHELOR IN PARADISE! at your big screen computer/phone!

The new ABC show is filming in June and hitting the airwaves in August, so perhaps the network that once elicited an “I can’t control my eyebrow!” from this sparkle-rich Colorado girl has lured her back to the limelight. We certainly hope so, but we’ll keep an eye and ear out for anymore news about America’s Sweetheart.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2014-05-07-17s-tierra-licausi-coming-back

Last edited by chloep on Thu May 08, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu May 08, 2014 4:02 pm

Are Elan and Adam M. producing/handling for this, and that's why they aren't in DR?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Tierra? Oh, brother.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 08, 2014 5:13 pm

atem wrote:Tierra?  Oh, brother.

Ditto.
But the last 2 seasons of this show made it an excellent excuse for me to truly enjoy summer and not tv!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Just thought I'd bring this post over from back in March23.

Great job sleuthing rose! Smiley If I remember correctly, she was engaged then broke up soon after? something like that. I will look that up later.

notarose on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:47 am

Did anyone mention Tierra yet? Paradise must have sparkle!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+81
Kashathediva
schnitzel
fatiOz
sbolduc
jen689