SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I haven't been to the FB page.  Truthfully, I avoid FB as much as possible.  I am the opposite of most.  Except for a couple of message boards, I don't like to be connected or to share too much of my life with others.

I do agree Des looks great in red and I loved her in brighter pink when she has worn it.  For bridesmaids, I actually like a bit more of a muted color, I like the bride to stand out more.  My favorite bridesmaid's dresses I have seen were a sea green-blue, it looked good on most and still drew most attention to the bride.

Take a pick at her dress in FB, you don't have to sign in, just click on her website page link from Twitter, from the website, click on FB, it will take you directly to her page. I love the dress and the color of he main picture. She looks beautiful in that color. I just wonder if its too bright for bridesmaid.

That is almost the exact color I was talking about, the ones I saw were a little more blue, but this is great too.  She does look beautiful in that color.  The bridesmaids would look great in pics, but the focus would still be the bride.  I vote for this color.

If I am not mistaken, she was asking for bridesmaid color suggestions. :anyone?: Now, can you bring out the color you're talking about?
Here is her color!You re right, a little be darker would will really make her stand out more.
Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Desiree-hartsock
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:37 am

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I haven't been to the FB page.  Truthfully, I avoid FB as much as possible.  I am the opposite of most.  Except for a couple of message boards, I don't like to be connected or to share too much of my life with others.

I do agree Des looks great in red and I loved her in brighter pink when she has worn it.  For bridesmaids, I actually like a bit more of a muted color, I like the bride to stand out more.  My favorite bridesmaid's dresses I have seen were a sea green-blue, it looked good on most and still drew most attention to the bride.

Take a pick at her dress in FB, you don't have to sign in, just click on her website page link from Twitter, from the website, click on FB, it will take you directly to her page. I love the dress and the color of he main picture. She looks beautiful in that color. I just wonder if its too bright for bridesmaid.

That is almost the exact color I was talking about, the ones I saw were a little more blue, but this is great too.  She does look beautiful in that color.  The bridesmaids would look great in pics, but the focus would still be the bride.  I vote for this color.

If I am not mistaken, she was asking for bridesmaid color suggestions. :anyone?: Now, can you bring out the color you're talking about?
Here is her color!You re right, a little be darker would will really make her stand out more.
Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Desiree-hartsock

Truthfully, I like the cut of the top of the dress pictured here as well, it works on Des who doesn't have a large chest, but is also good for larger girls. I think someone should suggest the color, it would also look pretty with purple flowers, if that is her favorite color.

The honeymoon post on the other thread is great. I would love all the locations she picked out, except the cruise. I did that for my first honeymoon and it was not great, but that may have been the man and the time of the year.

I really don't want a live wedding, I know SeanCat fans loved theirs, but I didn't really like it. I preferred the Ashley and JP and the Molly and Jason wedding specials much better.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:41 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Truthfully, I like the cut of the top of the dress pictured here as well, it works on Des who doesn't have a large chest, but is also good for larger girls.  I think someone should suggest the color, it would also look pretty with purple flowers, if that is her favorite color.  

The honeymoon post on the other thread is great.  I would love all the locations she picked out, except the cruise.  I did that for my first honeymoon and it was not great, but that may have been the man and the time of the year.

I really don't want a live wedding, I know SeanCat fans loved theirs, but I didn't really like it.  I preferred the Ashley and JP and the Molly and Jason wedding specials much better.

:jumpyay: goteam I always go back watch JpAsh and JMolly. and reading the article I posted yesterday, it looks like they are leaning towards that. :fingersarecrossed 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 pm

notarose wrote:cheerleader   More televised reception would be great!  I like those personalized moments like the various toasts, cake cutting, and first dance.  Oh, and the tossing of the bouquet & garter!  They can always post some BTS sneak peak things on her blog if they don't mind sharing.

This.  I agree word Good Post 

Im Thrilled that it seems Des "hear" and care about what Chres's fans want regarding the wedding
 goteam 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:20 pm

borrowing Chris's words,lets talk about the most important part of getting married..the honeymoon!  giggling 

Des' Blog
Top 10 Honeymoon Locations

Chris's Corner
Honeymoon

So...Questions to y'all and for those in the know :

- is it safe to say that Chres most likely will pick Hawaii as their honeymoon destination?

- does the honeymoon package come with a televised wedding deal? meaning, the couple will get their honeymoon package covered by the network?

- if so, do the couple usually get to choose their honeymoon destination?

TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:borrowing Chris's words,lets talk about the most important part of getting married..the honeymoon!  giggling 

Des' Blog

Chris's Corner
Honeymoon

- is it safe to say that Chres most likely will pick Hawaii as their honeymoon destination?

- does the honeymoon package come with a televised wedding deal? meaning, the couple will get their honeymoon package covered by the network?

TIA!

The honeymoon for other couples came with a magazine spread, so it was free to them because of that. I believe the couples got to pick their destination. Sean and Catherine mentioned Bora Bora months before the wedding stuff and that's where they went so it was their choice.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 87b72b10 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 86669110 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:borrowing Chris's words,lets talk about the most important part of getting married..the honeymoon!  giggling 

Des' Blog

Chris's Corner
Honeymoon

TIA!

The honeymoon for other couples came with a magazine spread, so it was free to them because of that. I believe the couples got to pick their destination. Sean and Catherine mentioned Bora Bora months before the wedding stuff and that's where they went so it was their choice.

Thanks for the presh info, umngirl..

so, more power to them to choose an abroad destination, i'd say... Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Deliberately intended to put here carelessly  giggling 

^A Match Made in Bachelorette Heaven   :swinginglove  heartbeat (look alike much?  :hug: )

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Posting low resolution screen shots in the hopes that the thread doesn't become too slow. These are from Des' blog. I will get the photographer's blog (some diff shots) up maybe later.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 2n2e7k

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 2r4ki1k

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 16iffyf

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Opmql3

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 2ntilb4

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Iep7og

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 21ll8bl

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 2efl639

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 29yrst3

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 103eiqg

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Rm38ur

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Ac9893

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 264ghmg

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Jhgarb

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty honeymoon

Post by fabgirl Tue May 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Des' Blog

Chris's Corner
Honeymoon

TIA!
I read Chris's blog on honeymoon locations and Hawaii would be my choice too. Love this couple together the looks, love, and friendship that has grown over the span of this one year.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:23 pm

fabgirl wrote:

Des' Blog

Chris's Corner
Honeymoon

TIA!
I read Chris's blog on honeymoon locations and Hawaii would be my choice too. Love this couple together the looks, love, and friendship that has grown over the span of this one year.

ITA fabgirl!! They are a perfect fit:).

Perhaps they will go to Hawaii 4 the honeymoon since Des was never been there ( I know , shocking, right? laugh out loud)

But I can see them go far away abroad to some exotic places, since the package will be covered by the network .
Hoping to cu more around here  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Tue May 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Our Engagement Photos. May, 6.
http://www.desireehartsock.com/our-engagement-photos/

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Chris-14

There comes a time in a person’s life where all of the roads traveled lead them to where they are supposed to be. This is where I am. In Chris’s arms, in the middle of a forest, with people watching us take photos, yet we are the only ones there. Chris and I have enjoyed our first year together and with that comes pictures to celebrate where we are in our lives as an engaged couple.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 BanderaDes and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Nadal-10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Bufand10Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123